Rihanna In Vivienne Westwood Couture – Graham Norton Show

Rihanna is still busy promoting her new album ‘Loud’ and her current hit single ‘Only Girl (In The World)’.

On Friday night she appeared on the ‘Graham Norton’ show in the UK.

Her red hair looked vibrant as ever when she performed wearing an equally vibrant red Vivienne Westwood Couture gown.

Her stunning silk gown with a thigh-high split and fold details around the neckline was typically worn with black biker boots.

This wasn’t the only look we saw from Rihanna this weekend. We had 3 more.

After returning back to the US after her European promotional duties, Rihanna headed out for a spot of lunch in SoHo, New York.

She wore a Proenza Schouler cropped sweater, a black mini skirt, black Azzedine Alaia lace up suede ankle boots and she topped off with a black sequined embellished beret.

This has to be one of my favourite street style looks from Rihanna.

Love the pink lips also.

Clearly not in the mood to eat in on Saturday, Rihanna headed out to dinner at Da Silvano’s in New York City.

She wore different beret with another cropped sweater over a flirty chiffon sheer embellished dress.

We didn’t see Rihanna on Sunday night.  I will guess she busy was restyling her hair, because earlier today she was spotted with long red straight locks.

It took me an age to like the cute wavy bob, now back to square one in disliking her hair.

She wore a black shearling coat and carried a Louis Vuitton tote.

Which is your favourite look?

Credit: Style.com, PacificCoastNews & Bauer Griffin

Ellie Kemper In Honor - 'Sex Tape' LA Premiere

Ellie Kemper In Honor – ‘Sex Tape’ LA Premiere

In Rihanna’s Closet – Proenza Schouler Cropped Sweater

In Rihanna’s Closet – Proenza Schouler Cropped Sweater

23 Responses to Rihanna In Vivienne Westwood Couture – Graham Norton Show

1. Terry November 15, 2010 at 20:07 #

Long hair looks so creepy/witchy on her :(((

2. mol November 15, 2010 at 20:24 #

I love the first two looks – it’s like she has really hit her stride……the last look is great except for the horrific hair, but then one can’t be right on all the time. I’ve decided that her endless and crazy experimenting always leads eventually to something new and interesting, so i’ve learned to stop complaining about her!

3. ude November 15, 2010 at 20:32 #

is it bad that i like the Naomi weave on her?

4. Cristina November 15, 2010 at 20:43 #

I watched the Graham Norton clip on mute at work and looking past the combat boots–the evening gown plus that shoulder length bob…I had a bit of a Whitney Houston flashback! Wish she had set the boots aside and gone full-on glam!!

5. Mario November 15, 2010 at 21:01 #

Uu mama, if it isn’t Rihanna’s singing getting better.
    And about the outfits, rather hot. Although I’m really not feeling that long hair. It’s like she’s celebrating Halloween a little too late. I love first look. Gorg.

6. shoeaholic November 15, 2010 at 21:06 #

Her Vivienne Westwood gown blew me away when I saw it on tv! I annoyed my boyfriend to death by insisting I wanted it for christmas!

7. Gaber November 15, 2010 at 21:17 #

The long red hair is completely and utterly mental.
    Yet I can’t help but love it.

Sweets heavens, that’s good.

8. Ethne Blist November 15, 2010 at 21:43 #

Rihanna to me, is an attention -ore and I can’t get away from that judgment. She has tons of stylists and sometimes looks fab, but her everyday style is too desperate.

9. Ev November 15, 2010 at 21:47 #

I am not sure that I will ever be able to get on board with her long red hair. It looks so weird and forced. What’s next? Yellow and blue stripes?

• Ethne Blist November 16, 2010 at 00:45 #

I know really.

10. Hannah November 15, 2010 at 22:22 #

The thigh-high split red gown was PERFECTION. she looked incredible in it, and when she walked ot eh stage it was breath taking.
    As for her new hair, she looks horrific. Why can she not dye her hair a nice colour. Or a non- traffic light colour (first amber, now red, green next?) the worst thing is that not only was I beggining to get used to teh bob too, but you can clearly see her real adn not real hair when straight.
    She looks like a tyra banks wannabe.

11. dee November 15, 2010 at 22:32 #

I like the bob hair and the look that go with those. It’s really cute. The long hair is too long. It does not work.

12. Tania November 15, 2010 at 22:53 #

My favourite look is dinner on Saturday, I like her red hair, red is my favourite colour. I liked it on Tyra Banks and love it on Patrica Field!

13. karen November 15, 2010 at 22:56 #

Rihanna sure loves the color red lately. I think she looks great onstage as always. Her casual looks are Rihanna chic daywear as usual.

14. Marvel November 15, 2010 at 22:59 #

I liked the red dress but the hair kinda ruins it as it matches it.

I seriously hope that the extensions are clip on and when we see her next I hope she is not wearing the extensions

15. robbie November 15, 2010 at 23:00 #

the vivenne westwood dress is gorgeous and the proenza schouler look is adorable.

the last look is terrible though and the hair oh god *cries*, i liked the wavy bob but the longer hair is really bad on her.

16. Gorgeous Spice November 16, 2010 at 00:46 #

its good to be princess rihanna right now. whatever she does seems to be golden. the thing about her is that you may not like her look at first but it always grows on you.

17. mochababe73 November 16, 2010 at 00:54 #

I really like the Proenza Schouler sweater and pencil skirt.
    I love that LV shearling jacket.
    I hate hair. It is screaming I am Raggedy Ann 2010.

18. Sharon November 16, 2010 at 02:53 #

The red dress is terrific — the first Vivienne Westwood that I’ve liked in ages. I just wish Rihanna had gone for a different shoe instead of those clunky boots. As for the hair, I do like the shorter version better, but I’m really enjoying all the colored hair being worn by young stars, I wish I wre young enough to wear either Rihanna’s red or Katy Perry”s blue. Blame it on senility, I guess.

19. Emi November 16, 2010 at 09:23 #

I don’t like any of these looks, maybe because I don’t like her at all. The long long hair is incredibly horrible. She seems a red-haired Morticia Addams.

20. The Clothes Whisperer November 16, 2010 at 09:41 #

OMG the Proenza jumper…I LOVE

xx

21. Ayesha November 16, 2010 at 11:46 #

ohh…no…no,no!!
    i don’t like any of the looks here and the long hair looks …CRAZY!

22. hair extensions clip on off November 17, 2010 at 09:22 #

Oh, God she looks like a devil in these photos red hair specially ,but she looks pretty in her black hair . i think that is also an hair extension, she really need some guidance about the hair choosing for her show.