15.11.10 Premiere

Mandy Moore In Vintage Carolyne Roehm – “Tangled” World Premiere

The Walt Disney World Premiere of “Tangled” took place in LA last night with Mandy Moore center of attention on the red carpet.

Mandy lends her voice to the main character in this animated movie ‘Rapunzel’.

She wore a stunning magenta vintage Carolyne Roehm dress from Resurrection Vintage.

The one-shouldered structured dress is amazing, but I don’t like her glittery gold Jimmy Choo ‘Private’ sandals.

They don’t work with the dress at all for me.

Not the colour, nor the style which is such a shame because I love her dress.

Credit: Newscom

The Rest From The Red Carpet At MOCA’s Annual Gala “The Artist’s Museum Happening”

Rihanna In Vivienne Westwood Couture – Graham Norton Show

Rihanna In Vivienne Westwood Couture – Graham Norton Show

21 Responses to Mandy Moore In Vintage Carolyne Roehm – “Tangled” World Premiere

1. Tania November 15, 2010 at 19:21 #

Totally agree FC what was she thinking!

2. Lee Ann November 15, 2010 at 19:34 #

Carolyne Roehme that’s a blast from the past! Yes the shoes are awful but so is the fit especially around the breast plus her pasty legs look nasty.

3. Gorgeous Spice November 15, 2010 at 19:38 #

She is a pretty girl but i question her intelligence. Don’t understand what she is doing. I can forgive fashion mistakes when i understand the thought behind it but this is just sad

4. Linda November 15, 2010 at 19:39 #

Yes, wholeheartedly agree. The dress and the colour are great on her and I love her hair and makeup, but those shoes???

5. Hannah November 15, 2010 at 19:49 #

The sheos are terrible.
    I think even with better shoes, tohugh, thsi lok would not have been amazin,g it needed some jewellery and general pizazz to work.

6. Joelle November 15, 2010 at 19:49 #

If she would’ve added some magenta colored drop earrings and strappy sandals, she’s would be BDOTW in my opinion.

Her hair and make up are gorgeous though.

7. hally November 15, 2010 at 20:26 #

what this look needs is some bold earrings, some bracelets and a better pair of shoes. i love mandy moore, so i hope she has a chance to do better soon. i do love the dress, i think the color looks great on her, and the hairstyle is super cute.

8. karen November 15, 2010 at 21:16 #

This is a horrible look. Her shoes are all wrong, her legs, hair, the fit of dress….all horrifying. I am glad to see Mandy back but not if she comes out looking like this

9. GirlOne November 15, 2010 at 21:20 #

I agree with your criticism, FC. But – holy smokes, she is pretty! :O

10. mol November 15, 2010 at 21:32 #

As Lee Ann says, the top doesn’t fit properly and, as everyone notes, the shoes are awful – those very pink apple cheeks are also slightly weird. I’m sorry this didn’t work out as I actually like the dress and like Mandy Moore even more…..she’s like the all american girl next door, and there’s not so very many of those left…..

11. Ethne Blist November 15, 2010 at 21:38 #

I actually am not offended. A fashionista who rarely does not critique, surprisingly I am not offended by her look. Even the sandals. I think she was right to add sparkles to her dress.

12. Ev November 15, 2010 at 21:48 #

I think she needs to choose over the knee dresses, because she doesn’t pull of the length here.

13. dee November 15, 2010 at 22:38 #

I don’t like this dress on her.

14. Marvel November 15, 2010 at 23:00 #

I really like Mandy Moore but I cant love the look. The shoes are hideous and so is the hair. The lightening is working against her as well. Love the colour though

15. mochababe73 November 16, 2010 at 00:57 #

It’s been a while since Mandy Moore has graced the red carpet.
    Unfortunately, she wore a prom dress. Or maybe it’s a vintage bridesmaid’s dress.
    The fabric, color, and hair are making it look prom-y to me.
    I don’t know who her stylist is, but this is a complete and total miss.

16. pam November 16, 2010 at 01:05 #

Mandy is the classiest girl in Hollywood. And even if her shows are ugly I still love her.

17. Claudia November 16, 2010 at 01:31 #

I just love the dress. but that’s it.
    her hair, make up and shoes look so strange in this look. It doesn’t suit her dress at all.

actually I think this could go for the WDOTW.

18. Sharon November 16, 2010 at 02:59 #

The Private sandals have long been my favorite basic shoe, but they are just wrong here. Even in gold, they’re wrong.

• Fashion Critic November 16, 2010 at 09:12 #

Same here I own a pair and shocked they can look so bad

19. Ayesha November 16, 2010 at 11:35 #

i agree with you…..the dress structure is good but nothing else.the combination of that colour with those heels looks hideous ,makes me nauseous actually.

20. Alicat November 16, 2010 at 12:31 #

The combination of pink and satin always speaks 80s bridesmaid to me. All has already been said about the shoe choice. I really like her hair and smile.