14.11.10 X Factor

X Factor: Sunday Week 6 – Dannii Minogue In Emilia Wickstead

If you thought that Dannii Minogue was wearing Dolce & Gabbana on tonights X Factor I don’t blame you because that was also my first assumption.

Dannii actually wore a blue and black leopard print fitted dress by New Zealand designer Emilia Wickstead.

The dresses have a similar leopard print, plus Dannii has worn Dolce & Gabbana twice already this season.

Dannii may have dialed down the glamour from last night, but she still looked very stylish and sexy in her fitted long sleeved dress which she paired with black Christian Louboutin pumps, a Jenny Packham ring and Garrard earrings.

Credit: Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Best Dressed Of The Week - Emma Watson In Rafael Lopez & Gwyneth Paltrow In Atelier Versace

Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Watson In Rafael Lopez & Gwyneth Paltrow In Atelier Versace

X Factor: Sunday Week 6 – Cheryl Cole In Editions by Georges Chakra

X Factor: Sunday Week 6 – Cheryl Cole In Editions by Georges Chakra

15 Responses to X Factor: Sunday Week 6 – Dannii Minogue In Emilia Wickstead

1. Lee Ann November 14, 2010 at 22:29 #

I am so glad Emilia got this show of support. She deserves it. I am a big fan and wear her clothes. Sadly this dress did nothing for Danni and knowing the collection well would not of been the one I would have chose for her. There is a fabulous leopard print in organza which would have been far sexier and forgiving.

2. michelle November 14, 2010 at 22:29 #

i thought for sure it was dolce and gabbana because i remember keri hilson wearing a similar print from them. anyways danni looked amazing and sexy as all get out. it just dawned on me how quickly she lost her baby weight.

3. Lee Ann November 14, 2010 at 22:30 #

PS she is a designer from New Zealand but is based in Pont Street SW 1-London of course.

4. Mary November 14, 2010 at 22:43 #

I would love to have seen a slim belt with it. It would be so 40′s… Am I the only one that thought of that?

• Hannah November 15, 2010 at 19:47 #

No,I agree. I think a belt would have provided a block of complete pattern, although as she was sitting behind a desk it didn’t matter too much. Also the shoes and the belt might have washed down the glamour of this dress. I think it looked better on Tv than it does here though, so the belt seems almsot necessary here, but it did not on TV, if that makes any sense?

5. Emma Usher November 14, 2010 at 22:43 #

dont like the print.shes still dead behind the eyes.

6. gylo November 14, 2010 at 22:44 #

I don’t like her hair either, not a good week for hair… and I’m too young to wear that dress but it looks good on her.

7. Mario November 14, 2010 at 23:00 #

Hah. Cheryl might have worn a long gown but nothing beats classy Dannii. That Cheryl hair totally ruined her one chance this season to outshine Dannii. I mean this is not a circus, is it?
    About Dannii, what else than fabulous. Very consistent, very interesting and most importantly – glamorous.

• gylo November 14, 2010 at 23:49 #

Of course it is a circus, didn’t you know?

8. ellie November 15, 2010 at 00:01 #

I love the hair !!!

9. karen November 15, 2010 at 04:10 #

Dannii looks great in this dress. Very polished for a simple dress.

10. Emi November 15, 2010 at 08:35 #

I love it from head to toe!!! I love the hair and since I love animal prints I think the dress is beautiful and classy.

11. robbie November 15, 2010 at 10:54 #

dont like this at all, and it pains me too say that since she normally looks good but this look is just bad!

12. Marvel November 15, 2010 at 11:08 #

I thought it was Dolce but thanks for confirming my suspisions.

A great look for her but a bit of a let down from staurdays gown

13. mochababe73 November 16, 2010 at 01:34 #

I love it and would wear it in a minute. For me, though, I would shorten it.
    Dannii looked better than Cheryl by a mile.