It was always going to be between Emma Watson and Gwyneth Paltrow for the title of Best Dressed this week.

You loved Emma in her Rafael Lopez lace feathered dress, which she wore to the “Harry Potter” London Premiere.

The teenager we all knew became a confident women on the red carpet that night. I’m not sure if it was her tan or the make-up, but she was glowing.

Give me a sexy thigh-high split, a Versace gown and a woman who is able to take complete ownership of that gown and I will always fall head-over-heels in love.

That’s what happened at the 2010 CMA Awards this week when Gwyneth walked the red carpet wearing an Atelier Versace gown.

Both worthy winners.

Credit: Getty

2010 Latin Grammy Awards

2010 Latin Grammy Awards

X Factor: Sunday Week 6 – Dannii Minogue In Emilia Wickstead

X Factor: Sunday Week 6 – Dannii Minogue In Emilia Wickstead

7 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Watson In Rafael Lopez & Gwyneth Paltrow In Atelier Versace

1. Victor November 14, 2010 at 15:02 #

I can’t decide who’s the best this week. I really can’t! :D

2. Hisadora November 14, 2010 at 16:55 #

They both looked sensational and completely deserved it. Gorgeous women!

3. molly November 14, 2010 at 19:05 #

I really didnt like GPs dress. I think the colors make it look like a figure skaters dress. And the slit with the cut out is a bit too much.
    Emma look amazing. It would have been a disaster on anyone else. The girl knows how to work it!

• Sally November 14, 2010 at 20:05 #

I agree with you on GPaltrow’s dress. I just never got why so many people thought it was “amazing” … good; yes, but amazing? I don’t know if it can be explained to me, or if it’s just a daring choice and therefore people liked it. BDOTW was a tough decision this week, but Gwyneth wasn’t what made it tough for me. ( in that particular dress.)

4. Ev November 14, 2010 at 19:40 #

I voted for Emma, so I’m happy she won. The cut-out detail still doesn’t work on Gwyneth for me.

5. WendyB November 14, 2010 at 21:19 #

Have you seen the pix of the back of Emma’s dress? She used tape to keep it on and it was pulling and showing. Happens to the best of us! She looked brilliant from the front at least.

6. Liz November 15, 2010 at 01:31 #

Emma got my vote. She looked gorgeous!