14.11.10

2010 Latin Grammy Awards

Here is a look at the rest of the 2010 Latin Grammy Awards red carpet.

Red was clearly the colour of the night.

Singer Natalia Jimenez looked stunning wearing a red Valentino ruffled gown which we’ve seen on Jessica Alba.

Whilst sporting a glamorous updo, Melissa Marty wore a gorgeous red gown with red lace panels.

Pamela Silva-Conde was my favourite ‘lady in red’.  I adored her one-shouldered dress with gorgeous ruffles and a thigh-high split.

Paloma Michelle’s red gown fitted like a glove. The singer added a statement necklace to add more drama to her look.

Barbara Palacios was breath-taking wearing a midnight blue Angel Sanchez mermaid gown with dragonfly motifs and a beaded neckline.

Miss Universe 2010 Ximena Navarrete wore a short sexy Marchesa embroidered dress with Christian Louboutin heels.

Singer Lucero looked stunning wearing a daring black sequined lace panel gown.

Actress Gaby Spanic was glowing in a golden Gustavo Cadile gown with intricate beaded details.

Actress Giselle Blondet also wore a Angel Sanchez gown, but her was a vivid emerald green colour which she paired with gold accessories.

Singer-songwriter Shaila Dúrcal was radiant wearing a fuschia pink Carmen Marc Valvo gown.

I love her tumbling curls.

TV personality Ilia Calderón looked beautiful wearing a rust asymmetrical gown which she paired with a pewter clutch.

Kika Rocha looked gorgeous wearing a belted Marchesa column gown with a stunning gold embroidered pattern.

Singer Sofia Del Carmen was more relaxed opting for a beachy vibe in her pink print dress with a jewel haltered neckline.

Credit: Getty

X Factor: Saturday Week 6 – Dannii Minogue In Carla Zampatti

X Factor: Saturday Week 6 – Dannii Minogue In Carla Zampatti

Best Dressed Of The Week - Emma Watson In Rafael Lopez & Gwyneth Paltrow In Atelier Versace

Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Watson In Rafael Lopez & Gwyneth Paltrow In Atelier Versace

11 Responses to 2010 Latin Grammy Awards

1. Francesca November 14, 2010 at 14:14 #

They all looked pretty good, didn’t they? My favorite is Lucero. Such a radiant women! I just love her.

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2010 at 14:20 #

they did :)

2. Thomas Monks November 14, 2010 at 15:00 #

Is Ximena Navarrete’s Marchesa dress not the same thing Heidi Klum wore to the Emmys???????

• asherlev1 November 14, 2010 at 20:31 #

I was just thinking that! It’s definitely atleast a ~variation on it.

3. Ariel November 14, 2010 at 15:14 #

Pamela Silva-Conde, Ilia Calderon, & Ximena Navarrete are my favorites here. Anyone of them are BDOTW worthy.

4. Laura November 14, 2010 at 16:09 #

My faves are: Pamela Silva-Conde, Lucero, and Ilia Calderón. Pamela’s look was simple but so beautiful. Lucero carried her gown well. Ilia’s dress is the perfect color for her.

My least faves are: Natalia Jimenez, Paloma Michelle, and Sofia Del Carmen. Natalia needed to edit that look. There are too many ruffles for her to carry off. Paloma’s dress is so tight it’s almost vulgar. Sofia looks like she’s heading to a beach barbeque.

And I noticed Ximena Navarrete wore the same dress Heidi Klum wore to the Emmy’s. Even though I didn’t like it on Heidi, I think Heidi wore it better. There’s too much black on Ximena. Black hair, black dress, black shoes. I don’t like it.

5. Marvel November 14, 2010 at 18:49 #

WOW!!

Most of them are pretty faultless.

6. zoe November 15, 2010 at 02:54 #

all of these ladies look so amazing. i am loving lucero in her black sequined dress! bdotw eligible?

7. karen November 15, 2010 at 04:16 #

Not the majority here for i am disappointed with all the above. None of the dresses excited me and if i had to pick one. Hmmm…..actually none.

8. Ayesha November 15, 2010 at 14:51 #

i love kika rocha here,everyhing about her look is great.

9. nia November 24, 2010 at 06:28 #

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all the clothes look gorgeous……