Eva Mendes In Prada & Lela Rose – “The Other Guys” Madrid Photocall

Eva Mendes continues to promote her new film “The Other Guys.”

Yesterday her latest stop was Madrid where she attended a photocall with her co-star Will Ferrell.

She’s given us many fabulous looks from sexy to serious to sophisticated, but on this occasion she gave us something quite brave for her.

She wore a bold Prada Spring 2011 dress.

Her strapless dress has an eclectic mix of colours, stripes and baroque prints which looks gorgeous on her.

I’m pleasantly surprised to see her pull it off so well.

I wouldn’t have thought Eva would even consider this collection as her style tends to be quite safe as she usually sticks to a very neutral colour palette.

Black Prada peep-toes complete her look.

On the same day Eva and Will appeared on the popular Spanish TV show ‘El Hormiguero’ to promote their movie.

The actress wore a Lela Rose Spring 2011 dress which had been modified from the runway. Eva’s version is sleeveless and it also has an asymmetrical neckline.

Eva has become quite the Lela Rose brand ambassador, so I’m not surprised to see her wearing special pieces.

This is her 3rd Lela Rose Spring 2011 look within a month.

Sexy nude pumps complete this look.

[nggallery id=682]

Credit: NYmag.com & Fame Pictures

Eva Mendes In Vintage Luis Estévez - 2013 Vanidades Icons Of Style Gala

Eva Mendes In Vintage Luis Estévez – 2013 Vanidades Icons Of Style Gala

Sarah Jessica Parker In Elie Saab & Halston - 2010 Bambi Awards

Sarah Jessica Parker In Elie Saab & Halston – 2010 Bambi Awards

28 Responses to Eva Mendes In Prada & Lela Rose – “The Other Guys” Madrid Photocall

1. D November 12, 2010 at 11:12 #

like the first dress =)

2. Lucinda November 12, 2010 at 11:28 #

Wow! what a bold and unexpected choice the Prada is for Eva, she looks so stunning… i’d kill to get my hands on a piece from that collection.. Gorgeousness!

She looks nice in the Lela Rose dress also, but I prefer the sleeved runway version.

Her shoes are nice, but would love to see her shake it up a bit with something a little unexpected on her tootsies. Baby steps. :)

• Leti November 12, 2010 at 12:38 #

I agree about the sleeves. I think it would have made this look more interesting.

3. Claudia November 12, 2010 at 11:43 #

I could never imagine she’d wear that collection either, but she looks adorable. I absolutely love it. And I think the ton of her skin matches perfectly the color of the dress.
    I think she needs to risk sometimes.. the second look is beautiful too but I feel bored by it.

4. Alicat November 12, 2010 at 12:25 #

She looks fabulous in both looks, but the Prada is extra special. It is such a bold colour and design, and it fits her like a glove.

5. Meg November 12, 2010 at 12:44 #

the green and yellow is so fab! to me it deserves a spot in BDOTW

and i SO want that dress!!!

• manja November 12, 2010 at 14:07 #

agree on both counts-:))))

6. Hannah November 12, 2010 at 13:25 #

I love the prada. It was easily one of the best looks from the prada presentation, and Eva was made for it. The onyl thing that would improve it would be hair in a pony-tail adn red lips, but BDOTW worthy for me.

7. Laura November 12, 2010 at 13:28 #

I’m really happy she chose something as bold as the first look. The only thing I don’t like is the shoes seem a bit too thick for me.

I really love the Lela Rose dress. I like the sleeveless version and the shoes were a great choice. Two solid looks.

8. mikeijames November 12, 2010 at 14:07 #

i’m so happy she took a risk and it paid off so well for her!! seriously, she looks so of-the-moment and vampy, it’s perfect. she needs to do this more often.

9. Melissa November 12, 2010 at 14:29 #

I am totally and completely obsessed with that Prada dress. She looks amazing. I don’t think you will FC – but this is my BDOTW!

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2010 at 14:30 #

she does deserve a place for sure

10. artemis November 12, 2010 at 14:29 #

I don’t know why but I absolutely love this woman! The Prada dress is perfect!

11. Karen November 12, 2010 at 14:52 #

Stunning!!

12. Ethne Blist November 12, 2010 at 15:27 #

I wish she kept the sleeves on the Lea Rose dress. It would’ve been ladylike and sexy.

13. Clancy from Dallas November 12, 2010 at 15:44 #

I am in love with the first look! The mixing of patterns and textures are so in right now and I love the colors.. Also, it’s my personal opinin that nothing is more chic & feminine than a pair of mary janes. i’m in love :)

14. mol November 12, 2010 at 15:49 #

Like everyone else, I never would have thought Prada and Eva could be a match – IMO, she takes what looks like a cool hip, intellectual look and turns it into a sexy hot gorgeous look, so I’m really impressed with how much she owns this look and makes it over into her own style – definite BDOTW contender for me!

15. dee November 12, 2010 at 15:53 #

I really like the Prada dress. The other is nice but kinda bland.

16. sonia November 12, 2010 at 18:07 #

oh dios que horrorrrrr!! sorry ,when I hate things I go back to my mother tonge! outgrageous

17. Lee Ann November 12, 2010 at 19:54 #

The Prada is hideous but she makes it stunning.

• Ayesha November 13, 2010 at 13:10 #

Agreed!

18. moja31 November 12, 2010 at 21:50 #

she should go bold more often, she looks amazing. wish she’d kept the sleeves for the second look though.

19. karen November 12, 2010 at 23:05 #

WOW Eva looks stunning! LOVE THIS PRADA DRESS ON EVA. Not crazy about her shoes but the fabulous green color makes me almost forget about her shoes. I don’t like the Lela Rose dress on her. Makes her look frumpy. Really bad fit.

20. mochababe73 November 12, 2010 at 23:41 #

The first dress is not my style, but I like it on her. So different than her pretty girl, pretty dress style that she normally wears.
    The second dress looks more her style, and I like the strapless version better.

21. Marvel November 12, 2010 at 23:57 #

She looks really skinny in the Prada. Not a good look for her despite the dress being amazing.

22. Emi November 13, 2010 at 09:44 #

I prefer the Lela Rose dress she wore with the sleeves, more interesting.

23. Ayesha November 13, 2010 at 13:10 #

though i collection has been a success i didn’t like it much and i didn’t think anyone would risk wearing such look ,Eva does it and makes it look so STUNNING!!

24. Lou November 14, 2010 at 20:32 #

I am really loving the prada dress and more so with Eva in it… BDOTW worthy for me!! Love it.