Ashley Greene In Giambattista Valli – “Inside the mark Studio”

Ashley Greene attended “Inside the mark Studio” event at the Glass Houses in New York City yesterday.

As the face of the ‘mark’ brand she spoke to fans online at the studio and schooled them on what it takes to be an ambassador.

Like Bianca Brandolini D’Adda and Olivia Palermo, the “Twilight” star is developing a love for Giambattista Valli.

I adore her wearing this Giambattista Valli contrast fabric dress.

The beige bodice and tweed skirt is the perfect sophisticated look for the young actress, without aging her too much.

She paired her look with black tights and black Casadei pumps.

Credit: Getty

Katy Perry In Miu Miu - Selfridges "Purr" Fragrance Launch

Katy Perry In Miu Miu – Selfridges “Purr” Fragrance Launch

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

18 Responses to Ashley Greene In Giambattista Valli – “Inside the mark Studio”

1. Ethne Blist November 12, 2010 at 17:07 #

I think people are too hard on Ashley Greene. She tries harder in fashion than Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed- always- and as fashion lovers, we should appreciate that. I love her hair and makeup.

• Ethne Blist November 12, 2010 at 17:38 #

Do you agree with my post FC? That people are too hard on Ashley Greene. And that she tries harder in fashion than Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed- always- and as fashion lovers, we should appreciate that?

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2010 at 18:04 #

i don’t think she gets a hard time, I think the others get more credit though

• Hannah November 12, 2010 at 19:09 #

I agree in terms of Kristen, nikki barely gets any press or attention when regarding fashion, so I can realyl comment on her. I think it is mostly because Kristen has chagned and conformed more ( I don’t necessarily mean this in a bad way) and frankly people are so surprisedwhen she looks decent, so she gets more credit, whereas Ashley has always dressed pretty well so it is more underwhelming in comparison, therefore she gets less praise. I hope I am making sense.

2. Emma November 12, 2010 at 17:14 #

The only thing I like about this look is her hair. The dress makes her look old.

• Hannah November 12, 2010 at 17:52 #

Yes. She slightly sucks theyouth out of this dress, I think without tights and black pumps it would hav ebeen mroe youthful. She does look nice though. Very event appropriate though.

3. Madeleine November 12, 2010 at 17:19 #

Trying hard in fashion is not the same as succeeding. This dress just emphasizes her lack of curves. I do like the new hair colour.

4. Ev November 12, 2010 at 17:22 #

I usually love Ashley’s style on the red carpet, but black tights(especially)+black pumps bother me here. Is it that cold in NY?
    From the hem of the skirt up she is beautiful and I love this dress. Very event-appropriate.

5. Camille November 12, 2010 at 18:04 #

I love this. The dress is adorable and the whole look is appropriate and stylish. Her hair and makeup are gorgeous. She looks great.

6. Laura November 12, 2010 at 18:05 #

One of the few times I don’t mind the tights. In fact, I like the choice. This is a very chic look.

7. ullis November 12, 2010 at 19:40 #

Its so crazy how much she reminds of Sophia bush, yet they are so different.

I think id like this dress without the tights and the black heels.

8. Liz November 12, 2010 at 21:16 #

Meh. It’s kind of boring and is she wearing the belt or is that her stomach?

9. karen November 12, 2010 at 22:14 #

Dress looks better on the model. Not sure why it doesn’t work for her, IMO.

10. mochababe73 November 12, 2010 at 23:10 #

I think that the dress looks good on her, but I don’t like the black tights and pumps. Too heavy.

11. Marvel November 12, 2010 at 23:28 #

I like the dress, not the lip shade

12. Alicat November 13, 2010 at 01:55 #

Very cute dress which actually suits black tights. I prefer the boots as on the model, but the pumps are ok too. She looks very pretty.

13. asherlev1 November 13, 2010 at 22:12 #

I always feel like she dresses too old. *shrugs* She doesn’t look bad, just not that great.

14. Sophia November 14, 2010 at 12:24 #

I like it, that’s all I can say. It’s simple, classy and chic.