11.11.10

The Rest Of The Looks From The 2010 CMA Awards

Here is a round up of everyone else who attended the 2010 CMA Awards.

Miranda Lambert was radiant in her off-the-shoulder fuchsia Sherri Hill gown.

Sheryl Crow opted for a dark Zac Posen ombre gown with an orange print on the hemline.

Kellie Pickler wore a Pamella Roland gold paillette plunging v-neck cap sleeve evening gown from the designers Fall 2010 collection.

LeAnn Rimes wore a very causal Ports 1961 mini dress with a silver leafy embellished neckline which she paired with Jimmy Choo ‘Java’ sandals and a Jimmy Choo ‘Candy’ clutch.

Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum showed off her stunning figure wearing a J. Mendel gown with a draped bodice.

Meghan Linsey of Steel Magnolia wore a Gustavo Cadile Spring 2010 sapphire blue tulle one shoulder tiered gown with satin waist.

I’m not too fond of Julianne Hough as a brunette.

She wore a Georges Chakra Couture black tiered organza gown with crystal embroidery. She accessorized with a statement ring and stacked bracelets by Daniel Swarovski and a Judith Leiber clutch.

Laura Bell Bundy looked pretty sensational wearing a strapless embellished Jean Fares Couture gown.

Credit: Getty

Katy Perry In The Blonds – 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

Katy Perry In The Blonds – 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2010 CMA Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2010 CMA Awards?

9 Responses to The Rest Of The Looks From The 2010 CMA Awards

1. Ethne Blist November 11, 2010 at 20:19 #

First off, I am disappointed by LeeAnn Rymes. This is a GOWN event. Miranda Lambert looked lovely. She knows what looks good on her figure. Sheryl Crow is meh- though I like her wearing Zac Posen. Kellie Pickler looks great. We all know she loves bling. Hillary Scott is working her gorgeous gown and looks stunning (BDOTW nomination please FC?) Meghan Linsey looks cute as usual though I miss her in Tasadshi Sohji (however you spell his name). Julianne Hough is knocking it out of the park! Wow! BDOTW nomination! Laura’s dazzling.

2. Ella November 11, 2010 at 20:22 #

meghan Linsey’s dress is beautiful. This is one I missed….Laura Bell Bundy looks amazing as well

• Marvel November 11, 2010 at 23:25 #

Same here. Two of my favs from this post. Plus LeAnne getsa big ‘Urgh’ from me

3. Giuseppi November 11, 2010 at 20:29 #

Hillary Scott is my favorite in this lineup. I love the sculpted neckline detail. The dress is really stunning on her.

4. Stephanie November 11, 2010 at 20:54 #

I read that LeAnn Rimes altered her dress significantly. Do you have a picture of the original version of the dress she wore?

5. Hannah November 11, 2010 at 21:04 #

It is always such a pleasure ot see the CMAs, because everyoen puts so much effort in. Sometimes it doesn’t really work out, but it is still nice.
    Do NOT like Jlianne Hough as a brunette. I often find that when people try to be taken ore sriously (a few names pop straight to mind) they just seem more ridiculous.
    Regardless of the indisputable grandeur of her gown, I am looking at the ladies either side of her.

6. karen November 11, 2010 at 21:19 #

Kelly’s dress wold probably looked better on someone else. Made her look so old. I’m disappointed in Julianne lately, she used to look so cute when she was on dancing with the stars. Not sure if its her hair color or whatever but she’s blends in instead of standing out like before. Boring. Laura looks the best.

7. dressaddict November 11, 2010 at 22:11 #

Hard to decide, but Laura Bell was my favourite, I liked her even more than Gwyneth :)

8. Leah November 11, 2010 at 23:08 #

Miranda Lambert was STUNNING!!!