Katy Perry In The Blonds – 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

I knew it was only a matter of time before Katy Perry wore one of the more extravagant The Blonds Spring 2011 corsets.

Her pink floral corset was worn last night when she walked the red carpet prior to her performance at the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

The newlywed teamed her corset with a bubblegum pink mini skirt, pink bracelets and blue suede Louboutin pumps.

I love this look it’s fun, sexy and typically Katy.

Katy performed twice during show in designs by Todd Thomas.

She sang her latest single ‘Fireworks’ as the sexy VS model stormed the runway around her for first performance. She wore bodysuit covered with an exploding firework print.

For the second performance she wore a trompe l’oeil dress latex bustier dress decorated in love hearts.

You can check out the sketches at People.com.

[nggallery id=681]

Jennifer Nettles In Carolina Herrera – 2010 CMA Awards

Jennifer Nettles In Carolina Herrera – 2010 CMA Awards

The Rest Of The Looks From The 2010 CMA Awards

The Rest Of The Looks From The 2010 CMA Awards

11 Responses to Katy Perry In The Blonds – 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

1. Sonia November 11, 2010 at 19:08 #

I love how she matched the pink in the corset with a pink skirt and the blue in the corset with her blue heels. I like the way she wore it better than the way it was presented in the picture beside her.

While I probably would never wear anything she performs in, I love her style. Its unique, girly, cute and she always looks like she’s having fun when she performs.

2. karen November 11, 2010 at 19:13 #

I think Katy looks great. Its who she is. Colorful and fun.

3. Mario November 11, 2010 at 19:37 #

I don’t wanna sound mean nor disrespectful, but when I saw the sketch for the fireworks dress I was shocked. No designer has ever included a fireworks print in their collections for one reason – everybody knows who created the iconic, one and only fireworks dress. There are only 5 original fireworks printed dresses in the entire world, designed by Halston and I don’t think anyone should even dare to try to make something similar. Especially not for a big event like Victoria’s Secret show. The sketch really reminds of the Halston dress, from the similar color palette to the long skirt, which obviously Katy ripped off for her performance. Such a parody.

4. Shawna November 11, 2010 at 19:54 #

I love the corset but that skirt looks too cheap :(

• Victor November 11, 2010 at 20:18 #

I do agree. Fug.

5. Hannah November 11, 2010 at 21:07 #

Despite the slightly wierd posture/ stnace, her first outfit is very appropriate for this event.
    I also think both her performance outfits are perfect for the scenario. She is such a perfect fit for Victoria Secret, so I am glad they used her.

6. Gaber November 11, 2010 at 22:01 #

Ayayayayay!
    The Fireworks outfit sure isn’t doing her any favours!

7. Marvel November 11, 2010 at 23:27 #

Katy never disappointed me in the footwear department.

using crazy costumes to hide your voice again Katy?

8. Ethne Blist November 11, 2010 at 23:51 #

This is all trash. Katy is not trashy- just cutest and Betty Boopish- pin up girl, you know. But this is trash. Ugh.

9. mochababe73 November 11, 2010 at 23:56 #

I love the Blondes look. It’s very Katy.
    The fireworks dress is just okay.
    I really like the last dress. Katy’s style is so fun and quirky. Not my style, but I like looking at it. I love her fashion alot more than Lady GaGa. She’s just weird.

10. june November 12, 2010 at 03:23 #

i really don’t like the fireworks look, mostly because katy has great legs and those shoes do her no favours.