Jennifer Nettles In Carolina Herrera – 2010 CMA Awards

It was at the 2010 CMA Awards that I got to see Jennifer Nettles new shorter ‘do on the red carpet for the first time.

The ‘Sugarland’ singer opted for a strapless Carolina Herrera Resort 2011 gown.

Her marine blue gown with shimmering metallic details is gorgeous.

I love her complementary accessories which include Kimberly McDonald jewels, but I’m not particular fond of the eye make-up.

Jennifer is usually flawless so I feel slightly disappointed.

Credit: NYMag.com & Getty

Carrie Underwood’s Wardrobe Changes At The 2010 CMA Awards

Carrie Underwood’s Wardrobe Changes At The 2010 CMA Awards

Katy Perry In The Blonds – 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

Katy Perry In The Blonds – 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

10 Responses to Jennifer Nettles In Carolina Herrera – 2010 CMA Awards

1. robbie November 11, 2010 at 18:46 #

this would have been completely amazing if it wasnt for the eye make-up, why oh why do some women feel the need to match their eye make-up with their dress.

• Hannah November 11, 2010 at 21:12 #

For the same reason some women find the need to wear eyeshadow aroudn their entire eyes, all the way to the brow bone, and all the way down to the end of the eye bags.
      I am so confused when sh ehas such a beautiful dress, and SUCH beautiful (Kimberly MacDonald I believe – They have been on my wishlist since i was about 11) earrings.

2. Moxie November 11, 2010 at 18:54 #

The blue eye shadow is a bit OTT, but overall she looks gorgeous.

3. Laura November 11, 2010 at 19:58 #

Jennifer continue to be one of the shiny fashionistas in country music. This is gorgeous and was one of my faves of the night.

4. Nia November 11, 2010 at 20:14 #

I think the dress is lovely and she looks beautiful, but she didn’t have to do matchy-matchy with the eye shadow.

5. dee November 11, 2010 at 22:38 #

She looks great. beautiful gown.

6. Marvel November 11, 2010 at 23:28 #

The make up is great had it no been for the eye liner. I do like the dress

7. mochababe73 November 12, 2010 at 00:00 #

This is a pretty woman in a beautiful dress. Unfortunately, she must have used the make-up artists from Jerseylicious to do her eyes.
    And, the dress is a little snug in the bust area.

8. Mandy November 12, 2010 at 05:27 #

FC, Jen should be in the CMA best dressed category. Her gown is simply gorgeous.

9. nicky November 12, 2010 at 08:29 #

besides the makeup, i actually love this look. very appropiate, gorgeous and interesting at the same time. she always looks good on the red carpet. her earrings are stunning