Runway To Heathrow Airport – Anne Hathaway In Burberry Prorsum

Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway were spotted arriving at London’s Heathrow Airport yesterday.

The stars are in town to kick-start the European promotion of their new movie, “Love & Other Drugs.”

Anne clearly read the weather reports before flying to London, because she was well wrapped up to deal with our cold weather.

She wore a cozy Burberry Prorsum shearling aviator leather jacket, with some high-waisted dark denim jeans, lace up booties and a black Prada nylon and cocco satchel bag.

I know not everyone can be as stylish as Victoria Beckham when they travel, but I really dislike Anne’s mom jeans.

I find them to be unforgiving and unflattering.

Like me I’m sure you are eagerly awaiting to see what she wears whilst in Europe, so keep checking back.

Anne’s Burberry Prorsum shearling jacket is available to purchase from Luisa via Roma.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Marion Cotillard or Daisy Lowe

Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Marion Cotillard or Daisy Lowe

Halle Berry In Elie Saab - 2010 AFI Fest

Halle Berry In Elie Saab – 2010 AFI Fest

21 Responses to Runway To Heathrow Airport – Anne Hathaway In Burberry Prorsum

1. Shemah November 10, 2010 at 11:06 #

ditto on the mom jeans!

2. Lee Ann November 10, 2010 at 11:40 #

agreed-hate the jacket-she looks like huggy bear

3. Gaber November 10, 2010 at 11:56 #

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    Oh honey, no.
    Just no.

4. Alicat November 10, 2010 at 12:16 #

Jacket, white Tshirt, boots are all good. As you say, it is those terrible jeans which ruin the look. There is so much fabric between the top of the thighs and the waistline, and it doesn’t even fit, making her look HUGE. Maybe she was going for loose, baggy comfort for the flight. Let’s hope so…

5. Marvel November 10, 2010 at 13:06 #

Is Anne in that pic. I was only concentrating on Jake *drools*

6. Kemi November 10, 2010 at 13:15 #

I agree with your comment about the mom jeans! Some skinny jeans tucked into the boots would have looked far better

7. pipsqueak November 10, 2010 at 13:22 #

Oh please, Anne, no mom jeans. Leave them to one of our “national pop culture treasures” – Jessica Simpson. You can do so much better and you are.

8. Linda November 10, 2010 at 13:31 #

I’m more taken back by the jacket on her, the length and cut of that jacket is all wrong for her. She needs something with more length to look more streamlined.

9. mikeijames November 10, 2010 at 13:51 #

how on earth did she ruin THAT jacket?!?! honestly, you can wear a shower curtain with that jacket and look fabulous.

10. sara November 10, 2010 at 14:01 #

poor girl, she’s so ugly here…absolutely unflettering!

11. Rebecca November 10, 2010 at 14:02 #

Ladies, she just got off a long flight–don’t these folks ever get a break?

• Ev November 10, 2010 at 15:40 #

So true. I used to have 9 or 11 hour flights and the only thing you need to care about is to feel comfortable in your clothes. And as much as I love skinny jeans, they’re not the best option for that.

Love her shoes, jacket and Jake <3

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2010 at 15:52 #

I never wear jeans on a flight personally. I find them too uncomfortable.

For long haul I like to wear my velour Juicy Couture pants

12. Joao Paulo November 10, 2010 at 14:11 #

I didn’t like Anne’s jeans, shoes and nail colour.

13. Hannah November 10, 2010 at 15:42 #

SHould have worn the jacket undone firstly, also dont buy tjeans that start where your jacket ends. Terrible shoes too.
    She would have better suited what Jake is wearing.

14. D November 10, 2010 at 16:00 #

wrong!

15. karen November 10, 2010 at 18:55 #

Her mom jeans are just awful on her. I don’t know how those jeans could look good on anyone.

16. Ally November 10, 2010 at 20:56 #

Those pants are bad enough but they should have never been paired with that jacket. Yikes.

17. mochababe73 November 11, 2010 at 00:06 #

No mom that I know would be caught dead in those jeans.
    I don’t expect anyone to travel as glam as Victoria or even Kim Kardashian. But, Anne’s jeans looked terrible. This may sound old, but I think that some skinny jeans would have looked waaaay better.

18. SarahV November 11, 2010 at 22:53 #

I don’t like that jacked closed, either!

19. Jackie November 14, 2010 at 05:04 #

She probably didn’t know what she looked like because she has that massive cheese slapped across her cheeks. If she ever saw this picture, she’d be kicking herself in the head. I never look this bad… even on a bad day. If you just want to be comfy, wear sweats. And if you want to be cute and comfy, do it the right way, or I’m sure she knows who Alexander Wang is. The jacket, jeans, shoes… together this is just so awful. Terrible. But I do like Anne Hathaway. But this is just awful!