10.11.10

Faith Hill In J. Mendel – 2010 BMI Country Music Awards

The 2010 BMI Country Music Awards took place last night to as the warm up act to the Country Music Association (CMA) Awards tonight.

A country music ceremony wouldn’t be completed with it’s Queen Faith Hill on the red carpet.

She opted for a J. Mendel two-tone burgundy and rose chiffon gown.

Faith was the picture of femininity and elegance.

The tie around the waist and the long necklace adds a youthful touch to her look.

My only gripe is that I’d wish she’d done something more with her hair.

Credit: Getty

In Halle Berry's Closet - Elie Saab Structured Dress

In Halle Berry’s Closet – Elie Saab Structured Dress

Elizabeth Banks In Versace - "The Next Three Days" New York Premiere

Elizabeth Banks In Versace – “The Next Three Days” New York Premiere

11 Responses to Faith Hill In J. Mendel – 2010 BMI Country Music Awards

1. Ethne Blist November 10, 2010 at 15:53 #

Faith and J. Mendel are a great match, but I’m not blown away form the dress. It seems a bit fazed by itself. It’s like the dress couldn’t find a way to settle itself on her body. The phrasing is weird, but I’m not liking the fit.

2. Shruti November 10, 2010 at 17:19 #

Awwwww….She’s such a cutie. Not her best look but she’s so beautiful and seems like such a good soul that she could make anything look good.

3. Gigi November 10, 2010 at 17:25 #

Nope! Actually thinks it makes her look matronly.. and not a fan of 1/2 dresses…. meaning clothing that is 1/2 one fabric or style, and 1/2 another. Hair bad too.

4. dee November 10, 2010 at 17:48 #

I’m not feeling this look. Try again Faith.

5. karen November 10, 2010 at 18:53 #

She used to be so gorgeous and now what has happened? The hair is just awful and the dress is so disappointing.

6. Coco November 10, 2010 at 19:34 #

Faith is SO gorgeous but her stylist rarely pulls things that flatter her body. Which is shame because she has an amazing figure. Love J.Mendel but not one of my favorite pieces.

7. Laura November 10, 2010 at 19:50 #

The two different fabrics and the silhouette makes look wider than she is. Not my favorite look.

8. Camille November 10, 2010 at 21:29 #

Looks a little voluminous, like there’s a bit too much fabric around the waist. Not crazy about the color(s) and what is with the orange eye makeup? Could just be the lighting but looks like the makeup artist tried to play matchy matchy w/the dress…not a fan. Faith is so gorgeous and could look so much better IMHO.

9. mochababe73 November 10, 2010 at 23:47 #

I don’t like the belt, the hair, or the bust area.
    The belt looks a little too casual for the dress. And, I don’t really like the color either.
    The hair looks like she washed it, put on her dress, and walked out the door.
    Her boobs look droopy instead of lifted.

10. Christine November 11, 2010 at 04:47 #

I love Faith, she is my idol. She is a gorgeous woman. Love her music. But, I think the dress is pretty, but not for her, not one part of that dress is flattering on her, she has a nice body and she should show it off with better dresses. Her hair is awful. I think it was just one of her worst look, which doesn’t happen much. I was surprised.
    IDK, maybe it looked better in person.

11. Marvel November 11, 2010 at 11:29 #

Flowing bouncy curls would suit this look a lot more. It looks like she got ready at the last minute. Not crazy about the dress but its nice enough