Victoria Beckham attended the International Herald Tribune Heritage Luxury Conference today in London.

She was of course wearing a dress from her own Spring 2011 collection.

I’m so tempted to take back all those things I said about Victoria Beckham’s uninspiring Spring 2011 collection, but I don’t want to be so hasty because maybe only Victoria can make this collection look good.

The yellow is so vibrant on what has been a dark and gloomy day in London.

VB continues to be the the best ambassador for brand with Demi Moore giving her a run for her money.

Her two-tone grey pearl accented Chanel heels are an interesting/refreshing choice as I was starting to believe those nude Brian Atwood heels had to be surgically removed from her feet.

She looks amazing.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kyra Sedgwick In L’Wren Scott – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Kyra Sedgwick In L’Wren Scott – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

In Cheryl Cole's Closet - Helmut Lang Crepe Cut-Out Maxi Dress

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet – Helmut Lang Crepe Cut-Out Maxi Dress

36 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – International Herald Tribune Heritage Luxury Conference

1. elena November 9, 2010 at 20:23 #

I like it… at least it’s not black!!!!!

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2010 at 20:25 #

ditto :D

2. Lee Ann November 9, 2010 at 20:24 #

I really am not a fan of egg yolk yellow so the colour does not appeal to me. However the model Lindsay Wixton has got to be one of the most unattractive models I have ever seen. I cannot understand what the fuss is about with her.
    The dress is very derivative of Marni. Oh and I wish she would cut her hair.

• FashionBytes November 9, 2010 at 20:59 #

I agree with you 100% re Lindsay Wixton I really don’t get the fascination.

• karen November 9, 2010 at 21:43 #

I agree on Lindsay. She looks like an alein. I love this yellow color, maybe because i’m just dying to see color in a sea of blacks and dark colors for fall. The only concern i have on this dress is the wrinkle on dress. I hate it when i get out of the car and my dress midsection is wrinkled. But Victoria looks cute in the dress nonetheless.

• Mario November 10, 2010 at 16:59 #

I don’t like to sound rude in any way, but I don’t think this is the time nor place to trash a model in a post that is supposed to be about Victoria Beckham.
        We all have our own opinions, but it’d be better if you did this in a post about LINDSEY WIXSON (watch the spelling) on thefashionspot.com perhaps. Just sayin’

• karen November 11, 2010 at 02:53 #

Mario, if this website posts a picture of a celebrity or model then i consider it to be fair game to criticize because isn’t this the purpose of this site? So we can post our opinions on the celebrity, model and the clothes? That includes their overall appearance from the top of their heads to their toes.

3. Mario November 9, 2010 at 20:24 #

Aaahh!! *fashion orgasm*
    God I love everything she wears. How can she be this good. Really. How? She pays attention to every little detail, I’ve never seen an outfit from her that has something which bothers me. It’s always a perfect elegance. Love ♥

4. Hisadora November 9, 2010 at 20:26 #

Finally we have a colorful look from VB, this color looks gorgeous on her. Love the shoes…

5. Dorian Gray November 9, 2010 at 20:33 #

This is my least favourite VB’s collection but this dress works so well on her. I love the colour and the shape, just a prayer to VB: please cut your hair!

6. Camille November 9, 2010 at 20:40 #

I generally really like her designs and this looks wonderful on her. The color is great and are those pockets in the front? I love pockets :) The shoes are a nice touch as well. A+

7. Hannah November 9, 2010 at 20:50 #

It is much bette rthan it was on the runway, but ti is still incomprable to the previous collection. She looks lovely, adn I am SO glad to see her wearing those ebauitufl shoes, which are a sightly risky choic econsidering the yellow colour of her dress, but I love them.
    I am still holding out hope for next season VB though, and that those extensions are removed.

8. vicky November 9, 2010 at 20:53 #

Wow, love the touch of colour, it’s been a while for Mrs B!
    I like this whole look and I’m apparently the only one who doesn’t want her to cut her hair. This longer style is a refreshing change from the short cuts.

9. Naomi November 9, 2010 at 21:07 #

Love the color, but really don’t understand the fabric choice for the dress. or the neckline. or the sleeve length. It looks quite sloppy.

10. nat November 9, 2010 at 21:09 #

Love this colour! I think VB should be BDOTW contender.

11. Fashion Interlude November 9, 2010 at 21:13 #

WOW, the dress comes to life on her. i love it and the shoes are stunners, the hair could look better but overall she looks amazing!

12. Emma November 9, 2010 at 21:23 #

I like it actually. Those Chanel pumps are so cute. The only downside is her pose, does she only have one?

13. Ethne Blist November 9, 2010 at 21:33 #

I find the dress very YSL, especially with the frown waistline.

14. mochababe73 November 9, 2010 at 22:30 #

I like the color, and I don’t wear yellow.
    I agree that Victoria is one of very few that actually wear her designs.

15. Tania November 9, 2010 at 22:57 #

I take it back when I said I wouldn’t want to own anything from this collection. I love this dress on her!

16. Sharon November 9, 2010 at 23:17 #

I feel like VB’s been missing for a while, but she’s back now. She looks so good in her designs. It’s too bad she can’t do all the runway modeling herself.
    Yellow is one of my favorite colors and is so welcome in the midst of all the black we’ve been seeing.

17. mol November 9, 2010 at 23:19 #

I’m amazed this color looks good on her and I quite like it, except for all the wrinkles on the midsection and on the sleeves – we seem to be having a wrinkle epidemic recently : (

18. Laura November 10, 2010 at 03:21 #

The color is great and I really like this look, but I felt there was something off. I think it’s the creasing on the bottom of the dress. It doesn’t match the formal feel of the rest of the look.

19. hindevy November 10, 2010 at 03:40 #

I like the color.. it’s such a refresh from all blackish dresses she has so far for years.
    Look at some other pictures of Mrs B at this event, it seems to me that her hair is extended longer than a month ago.. I do hope that she is waiting for it long enough to put some lovely wavy on this..I’m sick of her hair right now :(

20. KateS November 10, 2010 at 03:44 #

It’s kind of air-hostess from the seventies – do not like. The shoes, however, I am swooning over.

21. Vidhya November 10, 2010 at 04:43 #

haha.. everyone is loving it.. and we were all a bunch of whiners when the collection came out.. but like FC, im cautious.. will wait and watch if the next ones r as good.. we r all correct on on point tho.. the models look ridiculous in their dresses..

22. BB November 10, 2010 at 07:34 #

There are images on the web of her leaving Claridges Hotel, wearing this dress, with the Chanel heels, VB sunglasses, and the Victoria bag in black – I think it’s an amazing look altogether! Check it out! Hail VB!

23. mikeijames November 10, 2010 at 08:19 #

why does she even hire models to show her collection? she really is the perfect person to show off how great her collection looks.

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2010 at 09:37 #

Totally agree

24. Ayesha November 10, 2010 at 08:24 #

the collection might be boring but she’s totally rocking this look.

25. Marvel November 10, 2010 at 09:57 #

The collection was a real snooze fest so congrats to her for making it work, but I stil think the collection is rubbish. Ill see how future looks pan out..

26. jen November 10, 2010 at 11:03 #

i been thinking for while about this – how exact same dress looks so amazing on vb & so blah on the model? its the fit i guess & vb shortened it a bit as well & the shoulders r a bit different it looks, on the model they seem to be a bit pointy but on vb they have softer curves. maybe those r the tricks :)

27. Gaber November 10, 2010 at 12:04 #

I still hate the hair (although this is probably the best thing she can do with them currently) and not the biggest fan of the shape, but I adore the shoes and the colour.
    And once again this week, a good colour choice manages to fix a rather bland impression. I just wish she’d go back to her pixie. That suited her so well.

28. Emi November 10, 2010 at 16:12 #

I don’t like the color of the dress but it’s good on her. Said that, to me it hangs quite bad, the length of the sleeve is nonsense, it seems like she washed it in hot water and they shrunk… Does anybody believe that she design her own line? Please…

29. dani November 11, 2010 at 12:21 #

I actually saw her in person in this dress and it looked cheap and far better in the pictures – it also was not as vibrany

30. Sophia November 14, 2010 at 12:56 #

Woah, I adore her. I adore the dress. And most of all I adore her in this dress! Plus I’d kill for those breathtaking Chanel heels, they make this look really special.