09.11.10

Lea Michele In Erdem – TV Guide Magazine’s 2010 Hot List Party

Last night Lea Michele arrived at TV Guide Magazine’s 2010 Hot List Party in Hollywood.

The ‘Glee’ actress is one of the few stars on the red carpet to wear a Fall 2010 look as we’ve seen many fabulous Spring 2011 looks lately.

She wore an Erdem Marlene ruffle front dress with black patent pumps.

Her multi-coloured abstract butterfly printed chiffon long-sleeve dress has a fabulous feminine touch of cacading ruffles.

Erdem’s unique elegant prints always stand out on any red carpet.

I love this dress on her, but I’m undecided as to whether the look would’ve been improved with a belt.

What do you think?

Credit: Fame Pictures

In Lea Michele’s Closet – Erdem Marlene Ruffle Front Dress

In Lea Michele’s Closet – Erdem Marlene Ruffle Front Dress

Janet Jackson In Atelier Versace - 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Janet Jackson In Atelier Versace – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

24 Responses to Lea Michele In Erdem – TV Guide Magazine’s 2010 Hot List Party

1. Ethne Blist November 9, 2010 at 16:04 #

Yes the look would have been improved with a belt. I want to see her waist. She is being attacked by the print, I say. Black pumps? Where is your stylist? I would have loved baby blue or turquoise pumps Lea.

• Angie November 9, 2010 at 16:42 #

Definitely agree with you on the shoe front (great suggestions!) I think the dress works without the belt though

2. Dorian Gray November 9, 2010 at 16:04 #

I like it even without a belt, maybe it’s beacuse I love Lea and her character Rachel in Glee. Do you watch Glee too FC?

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2010 at 16:17 #

Yes I do.

Waiting for season 2

• Dorian Gray November 9, 2010 at 16:23 #

I’m watching the 2nd season in streaming from the USA and it’s as good as the 1st one.

3. mol November 9, 2010 at 16:08 #

I really wish Lea M. would appear more often looking like this – so fresh and pretty, not trying too hard…..It almost makes me forget that horrible cover recently out on that guys mag (can’t remember the name, need my morning coffee, but there was a big controversy over it)….Anyhow, I don’t miss a belt, but shoes could have been better.

4. Marvel November 9, 2010 at 16:10 #

I LOVE this look on her. Much improved from her last outing in Erdem. I kinda like the black shoes with the dress. Im so glad she is back to smiling and I love her hair here.

P.S. Lea wore this EXACT same dress when she went on Conan O’Brian.

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2010 at 16:15 #

Yes both events took place last night

• Marvel November 10, 2010 at 10:04 #

I thought she performed the cardinal sin of a celbrity and wore a dress twice ;)

5. Leslie November 9, 2010 at 16:15 #

I think : boring heels !

As for the belt, it’s better without one. Otherwise it’d been too heavy.

I love her smile.

6. ullis November 9, 2010 at 16:25 #

Aw I love this :) I don’t think a belt is necessary, I quite like it without one! Also, it would just emphasise her tiny waist and the dress without a belt is giving the illusion that she’s got a curvy, yet petite frame.

and look, she is smiling.

7. Hannah November 9, 2010 at 17:34 #

A belt would ruin the delicacy of the dress in my opinion. Better shoes (aka not black, and notnude) would have easily been prefered, as well as if she had worn her hair back, and without the hoop earings which contradict the prettiness of the dress, and in it’s palce a cocktail ring.

8. Lee Ann November 9, 2010 at 18:06 #

Am I seeing things cause I see a belt or at least a bow next to her hand?

9. GorgeousSpice November 9, 2010 at 18:10 #

She isn’t the classic beauty but there is something great about her face. Her smile reminds me why i need to get those clear braces. it is AMAZING.

The dress is great but not on her. She maybe on the short side

10. mochababe73 November 9, 2010 at 19:38 #

I like the dress, but I’m not sure if I like it on Lea.
    Horrid shoe choice.

11. Laura November 9, 2010 at 20:05 #

Like the dress. Not sure I’d like a belt with it because the dress is so busy it doesn’t need another element.

The shoes are really bothersome. For one, there oh so boring black. Also, they are big on her. Lea seems to have this issue a lot.

12. Coco November 9, 2010 at 20:19 #

I would have liked a belt or at the very least a more interesting shoe. I think I also would have preferred her hair up.

13. Ally November 9, 2010 at 21:52 #

She looked super adorable on Conan last night before hitting the party. The lights were more flattering to the sheer sleeves.

14. Sharon November 9, 2010 at 22:46 #

A belt and better shoes and it would be perfect. I really love this dress.

15. moja31 November 9, 2010 at 23:41 #

yeah a belt would probably have been a plus, but mostly i’m just glad to see her looking a little less like an emaciated bobble-head. she looks pretty good here.

16. nicky November 10, 2010 at 05:44 #

she looks great and not trying hard for once! very age appropiate, fun and girly dress. belt mightve been better but i think it looks fine either way

17. J November 10, 2010 at 09:09 #

I love this dress on her but I think a belt would’ve made it look even better. Loving the ruffles though, something I usually don’t like on many dresses.

18. Saara November 10, 2010 at 11:34 #

She looks cute, but the look could have been even better with belt, different shoes and her hair up or on ponytail

19. Ayesha November 10, 2010 at 13:54 #

i like it the way it is,the dress is really really pretty!