Kyra Sedgwick In L’Wren Scott – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Kyra Sedgwick also wore a L’Wren Scott look to the 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.

“The Closer” actress has long been a fan of L’Wren Scott, so it’s no surprise to see she’s the first to wear a look from the designers Spring 2011 collection.

L’Wren Scott’s trademark figure hugging pink dress flatters Kyra’s amazingly tone body.

Kyra opted to wear the dress with the contrasting pink tiered sash to the back of her dress.

I prefer how the model styled it.

As Kyra is a fan of L’Wren Scott, this dress without that added detail in view just becomes a dress we’ve seen on her a thousand times before.

Silver bow front heels and a black fringe bag completes her look.

Credit: Elle.com & Getty

Gwyneth Paltrow In Chado Ralph Rucci – “Country Strong” Nashville Premiere

Gwyneth Paltrow In Chado Ralph Rucci – “Country Strong” Nashville Premiere

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - International Herald Tribune Heritage Luxury Conference

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – International Herald Tribune Heritage Luxury Conference

18 Responses to Kyra Sedgwick In L’Wren Scott – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

1. Rebecca November 9, 2010 at 19:10 #

This woman is so hit! How does she do it? She just looks amazing.

• Rebecca November 9, 2010 at 19:11 #

Of course, I meant hot!

2. karen November 9, 2010 at 19:11 #

The sash in front makes the dress look different as opposed to being in the back then it looks just like another tank dress. I still think the dress is only okay average. The only good thing is the color. Kyra always looks great on the carpet but i’m not too fond of the shoes or bag with this dress.

• Brooke November 9, 2010 at 21:02 #

Agreed. Although Sedgwick is a pretty lady, we have here the most boring frock imaginable, which has been just woefully styled. This is a loser, I’m afraid.

I don’t find L’Wren Scott all that inspired in general and the fact that this plain jane tank dress is the only thing that may qualify as her “iconic” piece further denigrates my opinion of her. Absolutely no imagination.

3. mol November 9, 2010 at 19:15 #

I agree – too bad, a lost opportunity as Kyra certainly has the body to carry this look off properly.

4. Laura November 9, 2010 at 20:11 #

Beautiful but oh so boring. Also, the heel choice isn’t quite right to me.

5. Hisadora November 9, 2010 at 20:18 #

The dress is just amazing on her, but I would’ve loved this look more had she opted for a pair of rose peep-toes and a cute gold clutch.

• Camille November 9, 2010 at 20:43 #

exactly! different shoes and bag would have made a big difference. I agree something golden or rosy would have been lovely.

6. Camille November 9, 2010 at 20:43 #

This would have looked soooo much better with the sash to the front as on the model. Such a shame she changed it. And while her body is kickin, the dress comes across as sort of blah. I’m puzzled by the choice of black bag? And the silver shoes, while pretty, don’t seem to add much to this outfit.

7. GorgeousSpice November 9, 2010 at 21:26 #

the dress is beautiful. it is the shoes that break my heart

8. dee November 9, 2010 at 22:31 #

This looks better on the model. Keira’s bag and shoes don’t go with the dress.

9. mochababe73 November 9, 2010 at 22:32 #

The dress is pretty. Kyra’s body looks insane. But I don’t like the shoes with th dress, and she should have worn the the belt in the front.

10. Fiona November 9, 2010 at 23:12 #

Hate the sash at the back, why would she do that? Heels are wrong and the colour is too insipid for her. I still feel the same about everything L’Wren Scott designs, tank dress after tank dress, long and lean, blah blah blah. I wish Kyra (and some of the other L’Wren Scott fanatics) would try something else.

11. Sharon November 9, 2010 at 23:12 #

The dress would definitely have looked better with the sash in front and different shoes, but Keira looks amazing anyway.

12. Rach November 10, 2010 at 02:35 #

The more I see of L’Wren Scott’s clothes on here, the more uninspiring I find them.

13. Marvel November 10, 2010 at 09:59 #

Her body is amazing for someone her age so this looks great. But I am bored by the her obssesion with L’Wren Scott

14. Lucinda November 10, 2010 at 14:41 #

Dress needs the tie and draping at the front to give it interest and make it stand out a little. I think there is more colour contrast on the runway version, which gives it something extra too. i think shoes are Christian Louboutin “Pin Up” but a nude sandal would have worked better i think.

15. Emi November 10, 2010 at 16:04 #

The dress is just a cute ordinary dress, which flatters people in good shape, as K. Sedgwick. The detail of the sash is the thing that turns it in an interesting dress, to me, so she should have kept it in the runway version. Great shoes, the bag is nonsense for this outfit, a clutch or a purse of a lighter color was the right choice.