Gwyneth Paltrow In Chado Ralph Rucci – “Country Strong” Nashville Premiere

Gwyneth Paltrow looked stunning as she arrived at the Nashville Premiere of her new movie “Country Strong”.

Her Chado Ralph Rucci Spring 2011 dress with black sheer panel is amazing.

I much prefer the dress on Gwynie because it’s more fitted on the bodice.

The actress paired her dress with the same Lanvin Spring 2011 heels Rachel McAdams wore recently.

Smokey eyes and loose waves completes this BDOTW worthy look.

I’m sure you are all eagerly waiting for her country music singing debut this Wednesday at the CMA Awards. She’ll be singing the title track of her new movie live.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Janet Jackson In Atelier Versace - 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Janet Jackson In Atelier Versace – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Kyra Sedgwick In L’Wren Scott – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Kyra Sedgwick In L’Wren Scott – 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

46 Responses to Gwyneth Paltrow In Chado Ralph Rucci – “Country Strong” Nashville Premiere

1. ber November 9, 2010 at 18:01 #

Love everything about it.

2. Ethne Blist November 9, 2010 at 18:04 #

Not my kind of style, but nice smile. I wish she wore more color.

3. camelias November 9, 2010 at 18:04 #

Perfect!!! BDOTW for sure!

4. mm November 9, 2010 at 18:06 #

She looks gorgeous.
    She better bring it at the CMAs. Country music artists can really sing and usually play one or more instruments.

Those lanvin heels deserve lots of red carpet apperances.

5. GorgeousSpice November 9, 2010 at 18:06 #

Gwyneth is the greatest all american girl. She looks amazing an cant be compared to anyone else

6. Miami Olivia November 9, 2010 at 18:07 #

Totally agree about the Ralph Rucci SS2011 panel dress on Gwyneth Paltrow, but what I most like is her return to feminine with longer locks and dazzling smile!

7. Lee Ann November 9, 2010 at 18:09 #

Having met this woman and witnessed firsthand her lack of grace I am an x fan but I do have to say she looks stunning here. Love everything from the dress to the shoes to the hair. And for once she is smiling.

• karen November 9, 2010 at 19:16 #

oh please tell us more about her lack of grace. I’m curious to know since the media always refer to her as regal. I think this dress is a good change for Gweneth. Dress is interesting on her since she has been so boring for the past few years. I also liked the orange Calvin she wore last month so things are looking up for Gwenie.

• Lee Ann November 9, 2010 at 20:18 #

At the Ralph Lauren Wimbledon party last year she came spent 5 minutes was very rude to everyone she was introduced to , had her picture taken- didn’t smile then left. She wore no make up and frankly was very plain. My husband thought her dull and unattractive. The hosts were appalled by her behaviour . Boris becker and Serena Williams were charm personified and you could tell by their reaction that they were glad to see the back of her. She was a real snot that evening.

• karen November 9, 2010 at 21:51 #

Interesting story. I never thought she was ever pretty anyways. To me, she was always a lucky girl with height, nice blonde hair and great clothes when she was in her 20s. Michael Douglas had to pull some strings to get her into his alma mater UCSB so apparentely she’s no Einstein either because UCSB is not that difficult to get in.

• B November 10, 2010 at 06:32 #

This is just so strange because I’ve found her very down to earth and not like what media portrays her at all. She’s very charming actually. She’s super nice to a nobody like me and I know that she didn’t have to. I also think she looks really good without the makeup. Her skin is like flawless!!

But well, whatever… to each their own

• Lee Ann November 10, 2010 at 09:53 #

Maybe she had a fight with Chris the night I saw her -who knows but she was a right little Madam. As far as her skin maybe it was a bad day but she really is plain and as I said my husband who does plain said he wouldn’t look at her twice on the street . I was so looking forward to meeting her and was very disappointed but I honestly find that I am disappointed most of the time I meet famous so called beautiful people.

8. Alicia November 9, 2010 at 18:10 #

Completely agree this looks better on Gwyneth than the model. And oh, I LOVE IT.

9. Rashmi November 9, 2010 at 18:14 #

BDOTW worthy definitely!!!

10. mol November 9, 2010 at 18:15 #

She really is a beautiful woman and she looks like BDOTW material here – quite a strong tuesday I must say!

• pipsqueak November 10, 2010 at 03:29 #

Indeed a strong Tuesday! I didn’t have time to check out this site during the day and just realized how much I missed. Also agree that this is a BDOTW worthy look.

11. Betty November 9, 2010 at 18:18 #

This is such a great look on her! I love this dress. She looks so beautiful and sophisticated as always. Good ol’ Gwyneth!

12. Hannah November 9, 2010 at 18:19 #

I almost acutallydroled when I saw this. Gwynnie doign what she does best.It looks INCREIBLE on her, she looks chic and perfectly put together. Those shoes were a risk, but definitely a good risk.
    LOVE it.

• Manja November 9, 2010 at 18:41 #

ditto that

13. Lara November 9, 2010 at 18:32 #

I love every single thing about this look… BDOTW worthy…

14. Alina November 9, 2010 at 18:32 #

Beautiful , beautiful , beautiful!

She has such a great body + I really love her hair here.

15. Coco Birdie November 9, 2010 at 18:47 #

Ralph Rucci is one of my favorite designers and I’m so glad he is getting some amazing red carpet time. Gwyn looks fabulous- the hair and the make up are great. What i think really makes this look is that she is actually SMILING! And a genuine smile, at that!

16. kimi November 9, 2010 at 18:49 #

She looks magnificent. No complaints at all.

17. A November 9, 2010 at 19:26 #

She looks stunning as usual! Love it, definitely a BDOTW contender!

18. mochababe73 November 9, 2010 at 19:28 #

All I could say was, “Wow!”.
    I have always been a fan of Gwyneth and her style. This is the reason why. Even when she’s casual, she’s fabulous.

19. whitestroke November 9, 2010 at 19:30 #

Lovely. I usually find his designs a bit boring, but she makes this dress look so cute and interesting.

20. shap_half November 9, 2010 at 19:57 #

Absolutely stunning!

21. Hisadora November 9, 2010 at 20:02 #

God she is sooo beautiful! I love this look, from head to toe! I’m so glad that celebrities are starting to get the fact that there are a thousand more pair of shoes they can wear instead of black pumps or… YSL pumps. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

22. Laura November 9, 2010 at 20:13 #

Really like this look. Perfect black dress to wear because it has some interesting elements to it. Gwyneth carries this look well, too.

23. elena November 9, 2010 at 20:19 #

Just PERFECT!! I love everything: dress, shoes, hair, make-up… perfect
    BDOTW for me!!!!

24. cartouche November 9, 2010 at 20:53 #

BDOTW! I hate her personality but she is usually flawless these days..

• Marvel November 10, 2010 at 10:01 #

Same. She is a really boring person (no matter how hard she tries to say she’s not) but I like her fashion sense. It’ll be intresting to see if she sings ‘live’ this week

25. Pristine November 9, 2010 at 21:22 #

From afar, I thought the dress was really charming. But the fug girls included a larger full body image on their website and to be honest, now all I can see is Gwyneth’s belly button with an x-shaped indentation on it. TMI! I wish she’d worn a belt or something.

26. Sharon November 9, 2010 at 22:54 #

I am definitely not a fan, but I have to admit she looks absolutely perfect here. Even her smile looks genuine – something I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. Hair, makeup, dress, shoes – I love it all.

27. D November 9, 2010 at 23:35 #

amazing =)

28. Ella November 9, 2010 at 23:46 #

I fell in LOVE with this look!!!! Totally would wear it myself. BDOTW for sure!

29. asherlev1 November 10, 2010 at 02:25 #

She blows me away. BDOTW so far for me, for sure.

30. ZSTILO November 10, 2010 at 05:08 #

Totally loving this!

31. nicky November 10, 2010 at 05:38 #

she looks great. very interesting LBD! i love tht she did something diff to her hair as well…very refreshing

32. Alicat November 10, 2010 at 07:38 #

I will echo that I love this too. The dress is made for her body type. With the gorgeous hair and makeup, she looks stunning.

33. mikeijames November 10, 2010 at 08:18 #

i am fainting over the perfection of this look!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B.D.O.T.W.!!!!

34. Thaysa November 10, 2010 at 14:11 #

She looks amazing! I loved! BDOTW!

35. Fee November 10, 2010 at 14:46 #

Don’t have major feelings about her one way or the other but I love this dress. And she does have a great singing voice. I’ve seen lots of mentions of her ‘singing debut’ in the press in the last couple of weeks which irks me, because she sang in her movie ‘Duets’ and the song from that used to get played a lot on a particular radio show here. It really annoys me but only because I am super-pedantic :)

36. Emi November 10, 2010 at 16:00 #

She looks stunning, great dress, makeup and hair but these shoes aren’t elegant, I definitely don’t like them.

37. dee November 10, 2010 at 22:22 #

Eeeewwww, I don’t like the top portion of this dress. It looks weird on her like black ribs.