X Factor: Sunday Week 5 – Dannii Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana

On the results show for the X Factor on Sunday night Dannii Minogue arrived on the stage wearing a well worn Dolce & Gabbana dress.

It may have been reissued for the Resort 2011 season, but we’ve seen it a million times before.

I’m so used to Dannii giving us originality that I can’t get excited about this look.

Christian Louboutin pigalle heels Stephen Webster earrings and ring plus a Garrard necklace completed her look.

Credit: Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Who Wore D&G Better? Bianca Brandolini D’Adda or Miley Cyrus

Who Wore D&G Better? Bianca Brandolini D’Adda or Miley Cyrus

X Factor: Sunday Week 5 – Cheryl Cole In Bodyamr

X Factor: Sunday Week 5 – Cheryl Cole In Bodyamr

15 Responses to X Factor: Sunday Week 5 – Dannii Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana

1. Marvel November 8, 2010 at 12:25 #

This look slightly bores me. We’ve have sene this look countless times and while she looks great, I cant help but wish she would have picked something more intresting.

2. D November 8, 2010 at 13:35 #

bit boring but i adore danni’s post maternity body , curvy is beautiful

3. Poppy? November 8, 2010 at 13:37 #

what’s with the poppies? Can someone explain them to me?

• Fashion Critic November 8, 2010 at 13:40 #

shows a mark of respect for soldiers who have fought i the war. Remembrance Day is on 11 Nov

• Hannah November 8, 2010 at 20:01 #

Just to re-iterate it is like a charity badge. You give a money donation to recieve one, almost like a HIV red ribbon, a pink ribbon for breast cancer etc. As FC said it is to show respect for Soldiers who have fought it the war. Everyone on TV wears them around this time, except most people wear them on their necklines/lapels etc unlike Cheryl who wore it on her sleeve.

4. Mario November 8, 2010 at 13:38 #

I find the dress rather different than the normal lace Dolce&Gabbana dresses we have seen this year, and saying that I don’t think she looks boring at all.
    Yes, it is a black lace dress, but she carries it really well. I think she has this elegant and glamorous aura that doesn’t let her look bad no matter what she wears.
    And I simply love the hair and makeup on this occasion. She looks stunning.

5. Catriona November 8, 2010 at 13:40 #

What’s with all the black on the X Factor this year?

Do you know if Cheryl and Dannii use their normal stylists for the show or the X Factor stylist? I ask because I think the styling of the contestants has been terrible this year.

• Fashion Critic November 8, 2010 at 13:44 #

I think both have had other things on their minds leading up to the show and their styling took a backseat.

Cheryl had malaria and got divorced.

Dannii didn’t make her first appearance on the X Factor until the live shows after giving birth to her first child.

She has a new curvier body to dress and I guess she’s getting used to dressing for a new body shape.

• Hannah November 8, 2010 at 20:02 #

The show’s stylist (the contestants) is Grace Woodward.

6. dee November 8, 2010 at 15:19 #

I like the dress, it’s pretty but it does lack the wow factor.

7. karen November 8, 2010 at 18:12 #

Am i the only one who thinks she looks fabulous? This dress looks great on her. She even looks better than Cheryl this week by far.

• Elaine November 8, 2010 at 20:18 #

I think almost every week Dannii has out shone Cheryl this series.
      Cheryl has been most dissappointed this series.

8. Hannah November 8, 2010 at 20:04 #

I actually adore Danii’s look. She look beautiful, andshe doesn’t remind me of other re-runs of this dress, she looks understatedly sexy, and not in-your face. Very elegant and chic, adn I am not sure if the photographers hate her, but she always looks awful in the screenshots/ photos like this one. She does, however, kill a red lip.

9. Shawna November 8, 2010 at 21:42 #

Regardless of the number of times we have seen this dress, she looks stunning!! The fit on this dress is everything and hers fit perfect! It’s also refreshing to see someone proudly show curves…Love it!

10. mochababe73 November 9, 2010 at 00:31 #

Pretty dress, but I think that she could have worn it a little shorter. She has the body for it.