Who Wore D&G Better? Bianca Brandolini D’Adda or Miley Cyrus

Franca Sozzani and Lapo Elkann hosted a party for Diane von Furstenberg during Milan Fashion Week which was attended by socialite Bianca Brandolini D’Adda.

She looked good on the dance-floor wearing a D&G tiered halterneck dress.

Miley Cyrus wore the same dress to the 2010 MTV EMAs last night in Madrid.

Both girls wore their hair wavy and accessorized with a stack of bracelets.

Bianca wins for me as she has more height to carry off this look.

This D&G dress is available to purchase from Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Courtesy of DVF & Getty

Emma Stone In Dolce & Gabbana - "The Help" Deauville Film Festival Photocall

Emma Stone In Dolce & Gabbana – “The Help” Deauville Film Festival Photocall

X Factor: Sunday Week 5 – Dannii Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana

X Factor: Sunday Week 5 – Dannii Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana

19 Responses to Who Wore D&G Better? Bianca Brandolini D’Adda or Miley Cyrus

1. Carol November 8, 2010 at 11:24 #

They could’ve worn their hair back. A half updo maybe.

2. maria November 8, 2010 at 11:44 #

bianca tucked in her ribbon!! no no! bad!

3. lilflowa November 8, 2010 at 12:17 #

Miley all the way. I cannot belive Bianca is winning. Miley has the right sparkle for the dress.

• lici_u November 8, 2010 at 13:29 #

Agreed, but honestly, this dress is a no-like for me!

• Anissa November 8, 2010 at 15:31 #

It is a great dress for Miley, but unfortunately she didn’t agree as she put no effort into the styling…Bianca at least combed her hair.

4. sara November 8, 2010 at 12:38 #

both of them wore their hair wavy, but bianca has her hair done…miley seems that not!fire your hairdresser miley!!!

5. mm November 8, 2010 at 14:09 #

i think they both should’ve worn the bow shorter as presented

6. Sally November 8, 2010 at 14:40 #

I don’t like voting for MCyrus because I think she lacks good taste. However, I feel that she wears this slightly better than BBrandolini. Both styled it similarly, but the tucked in ribbon, the puddled hem and what appears to be an effort to drop the waist pushed my vote for MCyrus; something I never thought would happen due to my own personal prejudice towards her pervious fashion efforts.

7. lilflowa November 8, 2010 at 14:45 #

I think miley’s unkept hair style keeps a certain youthfullness n free spirit about the look.

Over coiffed would have matured her look imo.

8. Renata Adeodato November 8, 2010 at 15:17 #

Bianca looks shorter than Miley. Her hem is piling up on the floor, as Miley’s is barely touching it.

9. Mag November 8, 2010 at 15:35 #

The dress is ugly and both girls’ styling is ugly – I would vote if there was an option “none”.

10. pipsqueak November 8, 2010 at 19:53 #

Definitely Bianca! I don’t know who she is exactly, but seems like an Italian version of Olivia Palermo – a socialite that’s actually pretty and style and carries some je ne sais quoi. Miley is a good kid, talented and self-made. But I’m not crazy about her. She’s one of those representative of California redneckery.

• Marta November 9, 2010 at 05:11 #

She’s from Tennessee, which, if you get a map you’ll see is a long, long way from California. Not sure where you’re from Pippy, but California is not sterio-typically known for it’s “redneckery” (nice Bushism usage) it’s known for it’s beaches, laid back dress codes, casual style, traffic and most recently, it’s failure to legalize pot. On a google search > California+”redneckery” search gave less than 6k hits, with most refering directly to Kentucky.

11. karen November 8, 2010 at 20:01 #

I thought this dress look fine on her. But I just saw Miley’s pictures on X17 showing the side view and back view of dress. You can see the sides of her boobs. Totally inappropriate for a teenager. I always wonder where are her parents when she leaves the house? Isn’t her mom her manager?

12. Hannah November 8, 2010 at 20:09 #

I couldn’t take myself seiosuly if I had voted for Miley. Bianca is easily it for me. Especially when you see the side/back shots of Miley, it is a little bit too reminiscent of those infamous Leibovitz shots. Both of them killed the dress (in the bad way) but forme miley just stabbed it a few too many times.

13. Tahj November 8, 2010 at 20:24 #

Miley. Anyway this reminds me of something Diane Keaton would have worn in the 70s..and pulled off better.

14. Giuseppi November 8, 2010 at 20:25 #

I really don’t love anything in this dress, but i think miley wears it better

15. mochababe73 November 9, 2010 at 00:34 #

As much as I didn’t want to do it, but I voted for Miley. She wore it better. Bianca’s hair was horrible.
    I guess maybe that I was glad Miley was covered up and looking age appropriate.

16. Emi November 9, 2010 at 10:26 #

Strange…but true… I voted for M.Cyrus, the dress is really appropriate for her, and once, she’s covered! I don’t like B. Brandolini d’Adda, unfortunately his famous boyfriend-cousin Lapo Elkann brought her in every magazines, so overrated, it’s not possible to compare her to O.Palermo, so cute and with great sense of style.