Rosario Dawson In Christian Siriano - 2010 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Rosario Dawson In Christian Siriano – 2010 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

In Michelle Trachtenberg’s Closet – Rebecca Taylor Animal Print T-Shirt & Christian Louboutin Fiocchito Bag

33 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. The Dame November 5, 2010 at 19:39 #

Too many to choose just one!

Rihanna, Anne, Eva, Demi, Nicole for me.

2. Claudia November 5, 2010 at 19:42 #

Eva Mendes in Gucci for sure.

3. Jennifer November 5, 2010 at 19:58 #

I would like to point out the rare fact that Nicole Kidman is, for once, not wearing L’Wren Scott.

And she looks smoking – hence she’s my BDOTW!

4. Methedrine November 5, 2010 at 20:01 #

I hesitate between rihanna and olivia wilde. I finally vote for the latter because she looks so elegant in her dress!

5. Ethne Blist November 5, 2010 at 20:12 #

I choose Amber Tamblyn because she came out of nowhere with her stunning green look and totally nailed it. Her dress is stunning, her hair and makeup, especially. Plus I met her at one of her poetry signings and she is totally real and down-to-earth.

6. Gaber November 5, 2010 at 20:15 #

Demi looks gorgeous!
    The problem is that Demi pretty much always looks like this, so her Beckham is kind of boring.
    I am most intrigued by Nicola Roberts and Amber Tamblyn and while I absolutely adore the colour, I really dislike the fit of the YSL so there is no way that I can vote for her.
    I really can’t flaw Nicola on the other hand, except for the fact that the Bodyamr could never be as stunning as the YSL, had Amber got it right.

So I am probably skipping voting this week.

7. GustavoMex November 5, 2010 at 20:16 #

I´m totally in love of Carey Mulligan in Preen!!!

• P. November 5, 2010 at 23:34 #

DITTO!

I think it’s the best i’ve ever seen of Carey !!! She looks impeccable, GODDESS!!

8. Isa November 5, 2010 at 20:33 #

It’s really really hard this week!

9. Shelli November 5, 2010 at 20:34 #

Wow what an awesome week for fashion! I dont usually have a hard time choosing. Carey though wins it for me looking like a modern Grace Kelly

10. bea89 November 5, 2010 at 20:37 #

this week is very hard because no one like to me!

11. Anissa November 5, 2010 at 21:15 #

I was all set to go with Nicola (she’s really pulling off a difficult look) but Olivia’s easy glamour pulled my vote. Tough week!

12. Ally November 5, 2010 at 21:19 #

These ladies all look good, but Olivia just blew me away this week. The simple elegance is just beautiful.

13. Linda November 5, 2010 at 21:41 #

There are a LOT of great looks this week, but my eye was drawn immediately to the insanely sexy and elegant Anne Hathaway. I love this look on her, so fresh and sexy!

14. Hannah November 5, 2010 at 22:24 #

It may not have been quite last week, but yet another great week.
    I could have voted for so many, notably Nicole (who rose from the fashion half-dead), Carey (who is lookign better than ever) and Olivia (who is looking as great as she always does). I went for Olivia, because I adored her dress and I respect how wel it translated form the runway, it is so different from the typical gown, and in all its simplicity, she and it shine.
    Always a pleasure to see her on the red carpet.

15. Dirk November 6, 2010 at 00:56 #

I’m heavily biased towards Nicole Kidman, so she got my vote.

She does look great though.

16. moja31 November 6, 2010 at 03:45 #

a write in vote for dakota fanning.

17. mol November 6, 2010 at 04:40 #

It was a week of loving the redheads, for me anyway – Karen Elson gets my vote, her red to the max truly delighted me. I loved Nicola Roberts and Rihanna too, just not quite as much. Oh, and Nicole Kidman gets an honorable mention from me for really nailing every detail in her look, even though it wasn’t among my favorites.

18. nicky November 6, 2010 at 05:23 #

nicole kidman got my vote for returning to her old roots of looking fabb! she should definitely wear more lanvin.
    anne and carey were my other favourites. theyre consistently dressed well!

19. Estranged November 6, 2010 at 11:43 #

I know Carey took the risk and wore fabulous shoes. I know Nicole’s dress is original. I know Anne looks hot. (when doesn’t she?) But it was Nicole who wins it for me. She finally looked beautiful and classy and that’s what I was waiting for.

20. Sophia November 6, 2010 at 11:46 #

I loved Demi’s dress and Carey looked quite lovely, too. But my favourites have to be Rihanna and Ashlee. It was really hard to choose who was best dressed but I picked Ashlee because she looked simply gorgeous!

21. N November 6, 2010 at 12:56 #

Oh my, Fashion Critic, I feel like every week this poll gets harder and harder!

• Fashion Critic November 6, 2010 at 15:07 #

You are so right x

22. michelle November 6, 2010 at 13:47 #

toss up between olivia and nicola………………..nicola won

23. Rebel November 6, 2010 at 14:32 #

Anne!!!

24. Emi November 6, 2010 at 16:12 #

It’s so hard to choose, too many well dressed ladies! I voted for O. Wilde, but A. Simpson, N.Kidman, D. Moore looked so classy. Really hard choice.

25. Alex November 6, 2010 at 16:59 #

Carey Mulligan in Preen who’s finally back to her best followed by always gracious Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors.

26. Laura November 6, 2010 at 18:11 #

Torn between Nicole and Ashlee. But then a lot of the reason I was inclined to vote for Ashlee is because it’s the best she’s looked in a while, and had this look been worn by someone else, I probably wouldn’t have considered it. Therefore, my BDOTW is Nicole Kidman, but Ashlee gets Most Improved.

27. naima November 6, 2010 at 18:30 #

why wasn’t eva’s Versace dress added to the list ??

28. Leo November 6, 2010 at 19:54 #

Both Karen Elson and Olivia Wilde are pure perfection on their looks.

29. Nikki November 6, 2010 at 23:32 #

Hands down Olivia Wilde. Like you I was just blown away. She just looks so effortless and elegant. Simply stunning.

30. Ayesha November 7, 2010 at 06:57 #

i’m going with demi moore….she’s looking so eleagant, i love such polished looks,very tough choices though. i really loked amber tamblyn and julianne moore as well.

• Ayesha November 7, 2010 at 06:57 #