05.11.10

Rosario Dawson In Christian Siriano – 2010 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Rosario Dawson was radiant at the 2010 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards last night in LA.

She’s the first celeb to wear a look from Christian Siriano’s Spring 2011 collection.

Her strapless white silk chiffon gathered dress is exquisite.

Christian continues to prove what a truly talented designer he is.

Rosario added Brian Atwood nude heels and a Jimmy Choo ‘Lisa’ clutch.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dakota Fanning In Valentino Couture – 2010 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Dakota Fanning In Valentino Couture – 2010 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

9 Responses to Rosario Dawson In Christian Siriano – 2010 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

1. Hannah November 5, 2010 at 22:26 #

I don’t hate the Kardashian’s, and I think they dress themselves well (when compared to other regular people, they know what works for them, basically), but I was terrified that this was going to be a Kardashian moment.
    The structure, the cleavage, the shape and sheer overlay the ruching the straplessness. Thank god for Rosario.

2. Marvel November 5, 2010 at 23:30 #

The dress is pretty boring so Rosario needed to punch up the look with some accessories. She failed to do that.

3. CreoleLady November 6, 2010 at 00:06 #

Very flattering. This dress gives her a waist, whereas less flattering looks have emphasized a lack thereof…..

• Leti November 6, 2010 at 16:26 #

Agreed!

4. mochababe73 November 6, 2010 at 13:14 #

It looks better on her than on the model. It’s a pretty dress, and Rosario look pretty in white. A bolder cuff and some earrings would have livened up the look.

5. Alexandra November 6, 2010 at 15:52 #

i was hoping Liz Hurley was going to be put up this week :(

Is she wearing Versace?

• Fashion Critic November 6, 2010 at 17:16 #

Sorry, I kept meaning to put it up then I would forget.

She was wearing Roberto Cavalli

• asherlev1 November 6, 2010 at 22:23 #

Urg. The sheer amount of boobage there is throwing me off. I would have liked this a lot more if not for that.

6. dee November 6, 2010 at 16:11 #

For once I actually think she looks good. This is a great dress for her.