‘Love Your W’ Fund-Raising Event

W Korea held a charity fund-raising dinner recently for their 5th ‘LOVE YOUR W’ Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign.

Yoon Eun Hye got most of the attention as she showed off a generous amount of cleavage in her Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 dress.

She wore her dress with the bow front heels from the same collection.

Lee Yun Hee also went head-to-toe in Louis Vuitton, but her fur accented confection was from the Pre-Fall 2010 collection.

She kept the fun element of her look going with a bedazzling clutch.

Hwang Shin Hye opted for a more chic look going head-to-tights-to-toe in a Gucci Fall 2010.

Choi Yu Jin was my favourite wearing a Prada Fall 2010 print dress with a balconette of lace ruffles.

She may have gone a bit over board with the Prada accessories, but she’s totally working this look.

Credit: Style.com & Newsen

Amber Tamblyn In Vintage YSL Haute Couture - "127 Hours" LA Premiere

Amber Tamblyn In Vintage YSL Haute Couture – “127 Hours” LA Premiere

In Julianne Moore's Closet - Christian Louboutin Larissa Plato Suede Sandals

In Julianne Moore’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Larissa Plato Suede Sandals

27 Responses to ‘Love Your W’ Fund-Raising Event

1. robbie November 4, 2010 at 18:47 #

wow how disapointing, they just took the looks from the runway and barely changed anything!

2. Ethne Blist November 4, 2010 at 18:52 #

Lee Yun Hee is totally working her look- plus I think it is the boldest choice and she looks great. The LV Fall 2010 collection has been worn to death. But Lee’s look is new and comes out with a bang. Hwang shouldn’t have worn the tights. It’s too busy.

3. artemis November 4, 2010 at 19:05 #

Don’t like either of them!

• sonia November 4, 2010 at 22:50 #

that’ because you have good taste darling!! hehe
      maybe they’re arriving from a looong halloween party!!!

• artemis November 5, 2010 at 00:43 #

hehe!thank you..and you have a goog sence of humor! ;-)

4. Hannah November 4, 2010 at 19:26 #

I really love asian events, because fine, they don’t all look incredible (although generally asian stars have IMPECCABLE taste) but they aren’t afraid of Fashio. I doubt we will see any other looks like these (especially the prada), So I really appreciate their courage when wearing these designs.

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2010 at 19:54 #

I agree. So yes they are head to toe runway, but none of these looks have been seen elsewhere as you say

• artemis November 5, 2010 at 13:34 #

I would appreciate that if it wasn’t Prada but her personal style choices…then I would say “ok, i don’t like it, but it’s definitely creative!”

5. JJovana3 November 4, 2010 at 19:51 #

All just plain ugly. I thought Halloween was over.

6. dee November 4, 2010 at 20:35 #

I really don’t like any of them.

7. Jeremy November 4, 2010 at 20:40 #

Something about those Asian girls that makes them get away from being “trainwrecks” of the week. If Kim Kardashian in the red carpet wearing Lee Yun Hee’s ensemble (whom I love), I would be glad to nominate her to “ugliest dress of the year”.

8. Vera November 4, 2010 at 21:01 #

They all look ridiculous, sorry.

What a waste of money. I wish they had donated them to the charity.

9. Lee Ann November 4, 2010 at 21:56 #

Sometimes runway looks should stay on the runway

10. Alicat November 4, 2010 at 22:00 #

Not much class going on here, even with the first look. It’s called, “Let’s play copy the runway look”. Showing so much cleavage at a breast cancer fund raiser seems a bit tacky. The second look is ridiculous off the runway. The fourth look has SO much going on – even red gloves. If I had to choose one, it would be the third look, but that’s only if I had to.

11. Shawna November 4, 2010 at 22:08 #

I think there is a lot going on. With the exception of Yoon Eun Hye, everyone is a little over accessorized. If you look at the dresses, they are amazing pieces. I know we always want bold looks for the red carpet but this is overkill!

12. SarahV November 4, 2010 at 22:38 #

I like the Prada look… The LV with the furry legwarmers is tragic.

13. Windsor November 4, 2010 at 23:14 #

I thought they were the same person. They look like clones.

14. Marvel November 4, 2010 at 23:20 #

Dont really like any of them TBH

15. Sally November 4, 2010 at 23:55 #

No. No. No. And, no.

16. D November 5, 2010 at 09:53 #

i dont like the head to toes runway looks either, no personality.
    but asian faces dont just all look like clones. for a long time there is no asian face in the fashion industry, just like how there were no black faces a few decades ago, now its the time to change. this is one of the reasons i appreciate this blog so much, giving asian faces enough credits.
    and the market is shifting as well, from the west slightly towards the east. over the recent years.

• Fashion Critic November 5, 2010 at 10:15 #

17. T. November 5, 2010 at 10:04 #

Don’t like the total runway looks. But Yoon Eun Hye in Louis Vuitton is my favorite, this look works really good for her!
    xx.

18. Gretta November 5, 2010 at 10:15 #

These four really personify the phrase FASHION VICTIM.

19. Elle_gb November 6, 2010 at 12:18 #

they didn’t think anything at all before putting a total look from a runway. It’s already been seen on runway with amazing model but in real life u need to have a twist to make it works.

20. everydaytrivial November 6, 2010 at 21:58 #

i dont get this wooly prada tights! i saw them in the vogue spred on karly kloss and think they are horrid. is it just me?

• Fashion Critic November 6, 2010 at 22:39 #

I agree they aren’t great

21. Letícia November 7, 2010 at 03:09 #

I don’t particularly love any of the looks, far from it, but I’m pleased to see so much variety and outfits that are a little more daring and less obvious!