Which Was Your Favourite Hilary Swank “Conviction” Promotional Tour Look?

Since September Hilary Swank has been promoting her latest movie, “Conviction”.

Apart from the London Premiere, Hilary has been sticking to a short and fitted red carpet formula which I believe worked very well as she has an amazing figure.

Many of you weren’t as impressed as I was during her promotional tour, but can you still pick a favourite look?

I loved the Donna Karan gown and the sexy Pucci dress.

Credit: INFPhoto, Fame Pictures & Getty

The Show: LANVIN for H&M

The Show: LANVIN for H&M

Gucci Children’s Collection Ad Campaign

Gucci Children’s Collection Ad Campaign

8 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Hilary Swank “Conviction” Promotional Tour Look?

1. Vicky November 3, 2010 at 10:20 #

I just realise why I’m not so fond of Hilary Swank. She always have the same facial expression, even the same posing! No matter if she’s wearing a sexy mini or a classy full lenght gown she’s always smiling like a homecoming queen. That’s why it’s not working for me. IMO, if you’re wearing a sexy outfit you’ve got to go with the attitude as well (like JLO!).
    So, out of these looks my favourite would have to be the London premiere, old school Hollywood.

2. nahla November 3, 2010 at 10:31 #

I love her dress in london premier she looks like a golden swan ,her body just looked amazing and her hair also

3. Sophia November 3, 2010 at 11:18 #

I adore the Chanel dress she was wearing at the L.A. premiere and she looked quite nice at the Toronto premiere, too. But my favourite look is definitely the Lanvin dress at the London photocall.

4. Marvel November 3, 2010 at 12:22 #

She’s a smiley person isnt she.

I like the Herve the best but she has had good looks from this tour

5. Anna November 3, 2010 at 13:24 #

Surprised myself by going for the Herve Leger – so not my taste but prefer the accessories (ie shoes!!) to the Pucci which is a beautiful dress!

Think I’m suffering from FC-ness when it comes to black shoes now!! :S

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2010 at 13:28 #

ha ha…I just made you see the light :D

6. Ayesha November 3, 2010 at 15:09 #

Donna Karan look works the best for me but she does look pretty good in all….though i’ll have to say the Chanel couture dress works only on the runway.

7. karen November 4, 2010 at 01:25 #

I didn’t like any one of her looks. She has a great body but I don’t know why none of her looks did anything for me. Zero. Bland. Boring.