03.11.10

British actress Kelly Brook sported a lady-like look at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards in London last night.

Kelly kept her famous assets covered up wearing Azzedine Alaia short sleeved dress.

This figure defining burgundy sleeveless dress is incredibly rich in colour and texture.

I like her mesh peep-toe booties, but I’m missing an accessory like a clutch.

She looks beautiful as always, but something is missing as the look feels a bit flat.

Credit: Getty

Amma Asante In Jacques Azagury - 'Belle' London Premiere

Amma Asante In Jacques Azagury – ‘Belle’ London Premiere

In Sarah Jessica Parker's Closet - Erdem Margot Printed Dress

In Sarah Jessica Parker’s Closet – Erdem Margot Printed Dress

13 Responses to Kelly Brook In Azzedine Alaia – 2010 Cosmopolitan’s Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards

1. Hannah November 3, 2010 at 18:02 #

It does looks a bit flat,I just think it is the hair, the lack of jewellery and the lacklustre shoes (with the dress).

2. Claudia November 3, 2010 at 18:05 #

When I first look at it I also thought it was missing something.. but looking at it again I think this dress make she looks a lot older..
    I’m not sure if I like it..

3. kate_ November 3, 2010 at 18:10 #

I do miss a statement necklace, golden or so…

4. Shruti November 3, 2010 at 18:46 #

The booties are cool but she needed a nice pair of pumps with this dress to make it a more elegant, grown-up, evening look. Apart from different shoes, she could’ve added a bracelet, a clutch and done something more with her hair. She looks beautiful though and I do love the dress.

5. dee November 3, 2010 at 18:49 #

She is missing an accessory. A bag, ring, earrings something.

6. Ethne Blist November 3, 2010 at 19:29 #

From how she dresses usually (Hugh Heffner Bunny cheap) I thought she was a playboy bunny. Even with dark hair. For once she looks classy.

7. Stacey November 3, 2010 at 19:41 #

She looks much better than usual; however, I wish she would’ve worn her hair up… in a ponytail perhaps?

8. mochababe73 November 3, 2010 at 21:25 #

She needs earrings, a bracelet, and a different pair of shoes. While I like the booties, I don’t think that they are right with this dress.

9. GustavoMex November 3, 2010 at 21:54 #

and a better angle, i think the skirt is not that large, the pic is taken from up to down, the dress looks heavy, and the legs shorts, plus the booties helps to shorten it even more

10. Sharon November 3, 2010 at 22:05 #

The dress and the shoes are great, but not together. Some jewelry would have been nice.

11. Marvel November 4, 2010 at 00:40 #

Her shoes are very Stella McCartney-ish

Im surprised she isnt thrusting her boobs in the pic

12. karen November 4, 2010 at 01:16 #

I’m not exactly sure what it is but she made an expensive dress look cheap. Something’s not right. Maybe its the shoes or the length of dress is all wrong.

13. Shawna November 4, 2010 at 22:15 #

I think she is missing an updo. The hair is wrong for this. Also the booties are a bit much. I would have loved to have seen this on Katie Holmes!