03.11.10 Advertising

Gucci Children’s Collection Ad Campaign

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s 2 year old twins, Max and Emme steal the limelight from their superstar mother by looking adorable in the latest Gucci Children’s Collection Ad Campaign.

This special advertising campaign is dedicated to the launch of Gucci’s new children’s collection.

In conjunction with this ad campaign Gucci donated $1 million to UNICEF’s Schools for Africa initiative and $50,000 to Jennifer’s charity the Maribel Foundation, which raises the level of medical care to women and children worldwide.

The new children’s collection – represented by the iconic Gucci teddy bear – will be available in selected Gucci this month.

The collection includes, shoes, small leather goods, footwear and selected accessories, including jewellery, sunglasses, scarves and blankets.

Jennifer looks stunning in the ad campaign shot by Mert and Marcus on location in Malibu wearing looks from the Gucci Resort 2011 collection.

Credit: Courtesy of Gucci

Which Was Your Favourite Hilary Swank "Conviction" Promotional Tour Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Hilary Swank “Conviction” Promotional Tour Look?

British Celebs Are The First To Wear The Lanvin For H&M Collection

British Celebs Are The First To Wear The Lanvin For H&M Collection

15 Responses to Gucci Children’s Collection Ad Campaign

1. Marvel November 3, 2010 at 12:20 #

Probably the only time when J-Lo was overshadowed by someonelse.

2. Lisa November 3, 2010 at 12:38 #

Seriously cute kids. Guessing they got all their looks from their mother *miaow!*

3. Vicky November 3, 2010 at 12:44 #

They’re OK, would have liked them more if JLO wasn’t doing her sexy face. It looks odd for this kind of ad when the children are so playful..

• Terry November 3, 2010 at 13:10 #

I also find odd the styling of the boy in the second picture: sunglasses and scarf, as if it were all grown-up? Sorry but this is ridiculous.

4. Taylor November 3, 2010 at 12:53 #

The kids are gorgeous. As for Jen, I can’t get pass all the “face” she’s giving.

5. Rebecca November 3, 2010 at 15:11 #

She and her husband each have a mini-me!

6. mochababe73 November 3, 2010 at 15:25 #

I just saw this ad in my December issue of Town and Country magazine (I am a long-time subscriber). I didn’t even recognize it at first. Her kids are too cute.
    I don’t find the styling odd. My kids would wear sunglasses at this age (reasonably priced at Target). It’s a very kid thing to do to wear things to look like their parents. I played dress up as a kid in my mom’s clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and make-up all the time.

7. Carolina November 3, 2010 at 21:02 #

didnt even recognize jlo at first for some reason lol but she is doing too much of the face and it would have been better had she appeared more motherly and less sex

8. Carolina November 3, 2010 at 21:03 #

oh and is it just me or do her eyed kinda look blue here?

9. Sharon November 3, 2010 at 22:29 #

Really cute kids, but JLo looks a little spaced out and kinda scary.

10. karen November 4, 2010 at 01:23 #

Have always loved Jennifer Lopez. Glad to see her back in the limelight. She’s always fun to watch whether its a fashion high point or a fashion faux pas, JLo is never boring. Can’t wait to see all the fashion she will be bringing to American Idol.

11. lily November 4, 2010 at 10:02 #

She looks gorgeous. But she looks like carrying two handbags not kids.

12. Emi November 4, 2010 at 10:19 #

Let me say: huge use of photoshop, even for the children. I find children’s fashion quite ridiculous and creepy, sometimes. Children should dress like children, sometimes boys seem pimps or rockstars, and girls seem little prostitutes. Let them grow, they’ll dress like adults when they’ll be adults.

13. Thaysa November 4, 2010 at 14:06 #

She looks stunning! I loved the campaign!

14. Rebel November 6, 2010 at 22:46 #

I love it! J.Lo never disappoints me