Heidi Klum In The Row – Worldwide Orphans Foundation 6th Annual Benefit Gala

Heidi Klum was joined by her husband at the Worldwide Orphans Foundation Benefit Gala in New York City last night.

I loved her very simple yet chic The Row Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

It’s event appropriate without looking too dowdy, very flattering and I’m glad she shortened it slightly.

A crystal embellished necklace was added to her blush dress to prevent it from looking too one note, plus she also added dazzling Christian Louboutin’s Maralena crystal-covered mesh peep-toe pumps to completed her look.

These heels have been dubbed the “Sexiest Shoe Of The Year” by Saks Fifth Avenue and Footwear News.

Credit: Vogue.au & INFPhoto

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Vionnet - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Vionnet – The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Iman In Rachel Roy - 2010 Ace Awards

Iman In Rachel Roy – 2010 Ace Awards

19 Responses to Heidi Klum In The Row – Worldwide Orphans Foundation 6th Annual Benefit Gala

1. Ethne Blist November 2, 2010 at 16:36 #

Nice, mature and kinda low-key. A little boring except for the heels.

2. Sophia November 2, 2010 at 16:42 #

I’m totally in love with this dress, I think it goes really well with the necklace.

3. sara November 2, 2010 at 17:02 #

PERFECT!!!!i don’t usually like her, but i have to say it, she’s so simple and beautiful here!!!!love the dress, good for olsen sisters!!!

• KateS November 3, 2010 at 01:54 #

I agree, usually I’m bored by her flashy-trashy approach, but this is simple and pretty and so right for the event.

4. Lee Ann November 2, 2010 at 17:08 #

Very Mumsy!! I actually think the necklace makes it more so. She should have kept the dress unadorned-much more chic.

5. Hannah November 2, 2010 at 17:15 #

Tis is a very refreshing change from Heidi. I really like it when she goes for sophisticated, and those shoes are incredible!

6. karen November 2, 2010 at 17:34 #

This dress looks better in pictures. Because to me in person the dress is flimsy and the material is not that great; rather dull and dare I say cheap looking. That is why I did not buy it. However, Heidi looks great in it in pictures. IMO this is the one dress that looks better in print.

7. dee November 2, 2010 at 17:37 #

I don’t like this color on her. It washed her out. What is up with her posture? She would look better standing up straight. I also don’t like her hair parted in the middle. She isn’t looking so good to me here.

8. frknielsen November 2, 2010 at 17:51 #

Boring!! I wishshe would do something about her hair…

9. Brooke November 2, 2010 at 18:13 #

Sexiest shoe of the year? Bollocks – everyone knows mesh shoes are beyond trashy.

10. Laura November 2, 2010 at 18:27 #

I really like this look. It’s refreshing to see Heidi in something that’s not short, tight, and shiny. And her hair’s looking a lot better these days.

11. mochababe73 November 2, 2010 at 19:23 #

I love the dress on her. She looks good, and it’s a departure for Heidi not to wear something too short and too tight. Good for Heidi.
    But the hair really ages her.

12. Editors at Style Section LA November 2, 2010 at 20:01 #

this dress by the row is a perfect choice for the occasion. the addition of bold glittery shoes and a necklace add some color without being to outlandish.

13. VB Lover November 2, 2010 at 20:15 #

Gorgeous! This looks like something Victoria Beckham would have designed… I wonder if she influenced the designers (or vice versa)!

14. Sharon November 2, 2010 at 20:59 #

I’m really glad you included the close-up picture, FC, because I saw this dress on another site and didn’t like it. Up close, though, it’s very pretty and Heidi looks good. I don’t care for the necklace, though.

• Sharon November 2, 2010 at 21:00 #

PS – Who was on the panel that voted this shoe “sexiest of the year”? There are hundreds of shoes that deserve the title more.

15. Marvel November 3, 2010 at 00:00 #

Im loving her shoes and the simplicity of the dress

16. Linda November 3, 2010 at 00:10 #

I’ll say. This shoe is not sexy. It’s a mystery that it won that title.
    This is the first time in ages I’ve thought Heidi looked nice.

17. nicky November 3, 2010 at 09:21 #

she looks lovely. she actually looks her age here in a good way haha. very pretty and gorgeous looking dress