01.11.10 X Factor

X Factor: Sunday Week 4 – Dannii Minogue In Project D

Dannii Minogue sparkled as she made her way onto the X Factor stage on Sunday night for the live result show.

The mother of one looked gorgeous twinkling under the studio lights wearing a black one-sleeved Project D dress.

Her fully sequined dress is of her own design was paired with the same black Charlotte Olympia Paloma satin platform pumps she wore last week, and Annoushka jewels.

There was no elaborate quiff on Sunday night, just a slick bob.

This was a fabulous look for Dannii, but I’m still desperately missing the J’Aton Couture looks she gave us last season.

Credit: Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

In Kelly Osbourne's Closet - Tibi Strapless Lace Jumpsuit

In Kelly Osbourne’s Closet – Tibi Strapless Lace Jumpsuit

X Factor: Sunday Week 4 - Cheryl Cole In Ina Soltani

X Factor: Sunday Week 4 – Cheryl Cole In Ina Soltani

9 Responses to X Factor: Sunday Week 4 – Dannii Minogue In Project D

1. fashion-mommy November 1, 2010 at 09:49 #

Amazing dress. Danni always seems to get it right. Her style is becoming legendary.

2. nicky November 1, 2010 at 10:08 #

nothing too special i think, her looks from last week were better. i love her bob though

3. Ev November 1, 2010 at 13:32 #

Now I think THIS dress makes her look wider, not her red Marchesa one. But loving the hair anyway.

4. Hannah November 1, 2010 at 17:12 #

The dress looked so much better on TV, this photo does nothin gat all for it. I really miss the gowns, but I think Danii’s style has matured with motherhood, adn I am desperately wishign for those gowns from last season. She has red carpet glamour. I am really hoping i tis because she couldnt get them in time (because of being busy with her child) because I would be devastated to find out that she has just scrapped wearing gowns for good. Please Dannii.

5. karen November 1, 2010 at 19:52 #

From this picture angle this dress is not flattering on her at all. She looks wide and length seems all wrong.

6. Clover November 2, 2010 at 01:15 #

I have a slightly off topic question. I’m in Australia so haven’t watched the show, but the pics on here always show Dannii holding hands with Louis, and Cheryl standing next to Simon. Do any of the others hold hands as they walk out, or just Dannii and Louis?
    It’s a nice comradely kind of thing I think. Or sometimes I wonder if it’s so Dannii doesn’t fall over on her skyscraper heels!

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2010 at 08:17 #

Just Dannii and Louis. I think its because of her heels.

Cheryl often hold onto Simon as they all walk down the stairs to the stage.

7. mochababe73 November 2, 2010 at 01:45 #

This dress makes her look boxy. Not a good look on her at all.

8. Marvel November 2, 2010 at 14:45 #

A bit boring TBH

I dont like pitting them against each other, but Cheryl won this week.