Runway To Sidewalk – Victoria Beckham In Celine

This weekend Victoria Beckham was spotted leaving Angelini Osteria restaurant in LA via the back door after enjoying a low key dinner at the cosy Italian eatery with hubby David Beckham and their friend Tana Ramsay, wife of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay.

I love the sublime simple elegance of Celine, so I was super excited to see Victoria Beckham wearing a look from Celine’s Pre-Fall 2010 collection.

I’ve long thought Celine would be a perfect match for Victoria and I’m glad to see her wearing this minimalist two tone pocketed dress with nude epaulets so well.

VB wore her dress with a black Brian Atwood pumps and she carried a two-tone clutch from her Spring 2011 collection.

Tres chic.

Credit: Style.com & EXCLUSIVE to Splash News

Julianne Moore In Chloé - Out In New York City

Julianne Moore In Chloé – Out In New York City

In Christian Siriano's Closet - Celine Cabas Tote

In Christian Siriano’s Closet – Celine Cabas Tote

30 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Victoria Beckham In Celine

1. Hannah November 1, 2010 at 17:43 #

She looks incredible. I adore Celine, and I adore Victoria (when she has shorter hair). Very chic.

2. Avi November 1, 2010 at 17:49 #

Love this look! The best she has looked in a Looooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

3. Daniela Morosini November 1, 2010 at 17:53 #

it’s really refreshing to see her in something not her own line – and looking so on-trend. xx

4. Jones19 November 1, 2010 at 18:00 #

Love it. Vicky can do no wrong.

5. robbie November 1, 2010 at 18:00 #

boring! also her forehead is really really shiny whats up with that?

6. Lee Ann November 1, 2010 at 18:27 #

Well that brand has now lost it’s cache – I know that when I send this picture to my friends who live and breathe this brand they will cancel their SS11 orders pronto. What’s next Kim K in marni?

• karen November 1, 2010 at 19:49 #

I think she looks great. Celine is not that underground or unknown so I’m sure they will do just fine. Victoria is not Kim K by any means.

• pipsqueak November 2, 2010 at 02:53 #

I kind of agree with your sentiment. While I think VB looked very put together, as she usually does, I really don’t see her as the Celine girl. I feel the Celine identity is more of an intellectual woman who’s effortlessly cool and discreetly chic. Sofia Coppola comes to mind. But it’s only my intepretation of the brand.

• Lee Ann November 2, 2010 at 08:51 #

your interpretation is mine too and my friends who buy the brand. I am not exaggerating when I say that having seen the picture, my friend who had the dress on pre order will cancel it.

• Tallie November 2, 2010 at 18:25 #

That’s really sad that your friends would cancel their order just because of who else has worn it. If you like the dress, then get the dress and make it your own. Who cares who else wears it?

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2010 at 18:31 #

I be fair I have returned a Topshop dress that Kate Middleton wore because I didn’t want anyone to think I had brought it because she had worn it.

I did it because I didn’t want people to think I aspired to dress like the future Queen of England.

So even though it’s crazy I do get it.

• karen November 2, 2010 at 18:23 #

I have to respectfully disagree with the both of you on this. Because to me fashion does not discrimminate. You don’t have to be a Celine girl to wear their dress. I wouldn’t say I’m a Jil Sander girl but I bought one JS dress that I just love. I think a person who mixes and matches her wardrobe (with diff designer) is actually an aware person who knows what looks good on her and isn’t neccessary buying everything Celine, etc.

7. Gen November 1, 2010 at 18:44 #

Lauren Santo Domingo wore the yellow version with the shoes in NYC in September.

• Fashion Critic November 1, 2010 at 18:53 #

Thanks, but unfortunately I don’t have an account with PMc

8. Ethne Blist November 1, 2010 at 20:15 #

Boring. I am starting to be bored by VB’s style. It’s getting stale.

• elena November 1, 2010 at 21:23 #

I agree with you. Ok she looks good here, but I start to be quite boring by VB’s style!!!

• Lou November 1, 2010 at 23:35 #

I agree – this look does noting for me

9. Fashion Interlude November 1, 2010 at 20:59 #

I love it, the simplicity of the dress, goes so well with her accessories, i would have loved her to do more with the hair but i guess she was just going out for dinner, but overall, love it, tres tres chic, pity sidewalk doesnt make BDOTW

10. Editors at Style Section LA November 1, 2010 at 21:15 #

her outfit is so refreshing. sometimes her clothing choices are just too abrasive.

11. mochababe73 November 1, 2010 at 21:29 #

I would have preferred a better pair of shoes, but the dress is really cute.

12. Gaber November 1, 2010 at 21:42 #

Her hair completely ruins this look.

13. GorgeousSpice November 1, 2010 at 22:25 #

I want this outfit so badly

14. sara November 1, 2010 at 22:59 #

very strange for me to say it but she wonderful here!!!love the dress so much!!!

15. Hisadora November 2, 2010 at 01:42 #

Very elegant look for her, just adore it :)

16. Bonnie November 2, 2010 at 09:28 #

Wow!been dreaming of seeing her in Celine,she looks gorgeous and elegant.

17. Sophia November 2, 2010 at 11:32 #

I absolutely love this outfit on her, she looks like wow! ^_^

18. Marvel November 2, 2010 at 14:39 #

I feel like getting a pair of scissors and chopping that rat tail

19. Lee Ann November 2, 2010 at 18:53 #

I hear what you are saying and agree you.. I bought a VB winter green felt dress and I am so not a vb girl. But certain rabid fashionistas whom I know do not ,will not, and never have rated her and definitely want her to keep her mitts off what they think are intellectual brands. Rational. Nope but it is what it is.
    I just wished she had done her make up and hair more in keeping with the brand and less My Little Pony meets. St. Tropez everyday bronze.

20. karen November 3, 2010 at 00:36 #

Wow. I think these fashionistas you are talking about are ridiculous. Victoria can wear whatever she wants. Just as I can wear that JS dress if I want. Anybody should be able to wear what they want without these so called fashionista who feel they have the right to claim “an intellectual” brand theirs. Fashion is a freedom to choose what you want to wear. What is more important is if you can carry the dress or not. I think Victoria looks fabulous in this dress. Period. I have that VB emerald green dress too and I love it. :)

21. kim November 3, 2010 at 12:32 #

don’t like it. do u remember VB attending armani party at the opening of the store in NY ? with the short hair, armani pink dress… what a difference .
    I get very cold when i look at her outfit, cold & boring