X Factor: Saturday Week 4 – Dannii Minogue In Marchesa

Dannii Minogue made quite an entrance on the X Factor stage last night wearing head-to-toe red.

Her red Marchesa Fall 2010 strapless dress had a ruffle cascading down the front, which she accented with a decorative Poppy is to show her support for the Royal British Legion.

I know it was a Halloween themed show so I get the Jedward inspired hair, but her make-up wasn’t as flawless as it usually is.

Sparkling red Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toes and Annoushka jewels completed her look.

Credit: NYMag.com & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

X Factor: Saturday Week 4 – Cheryl Cole In Jonathan Saunders

X Factor: Saturday Week 4 – Cheryl Cole In Jonathan Saunders

15 Responses to X Factor: Saturday Week 4 – Dannii Minogue In Marchesa

1. DC October 31, 2010 at 09:53 #

good on dannii for mixing it up week on week..with colour, volume, hair, make-up (which i dont think was that bad)…she rocked it!

2. fashion-mommy October 31, 2010 at 10:29 #

Totally love the dress, very vampish for Halloween. Hair is not so good, would’ve loved a louise brooks bob with this dress. Still, she beats Cheryl yet again.

3. avs October 31, 2010 at 10:48 #

dannii definitely won round/week 4! i think cheryls dress looked incredibly tacky whilst dannii looked as classy as ever. xoxo avs

4. Gaber October 31, 2010 at 11:16 #

The only way one can afford details like that is if one is obscenely thin.
    That’s such a bad look.

5. sara October 31, 2010 at 11:49 #

the dress is perfect, but for me butterfly louboutin would have been better!just like the model!

6. Marvel October 31, 2010 at 11:51 #

A great look for her but I do think it makes her appear quite large but she looks great. Great Colour.

7. anne October 31, 2010 at 11:53 #

I’m loving Danni this year. Maybe it’s because Cheryl is letting me down on every level: hair, make-up, dress choices, attitude but i feel like Danni it’s pure class this season.

8. nicky October 31, 2010 at 12:12 #

the red is gorgeous but it really isnt flattering at all. makes her look a lot bigger than she is.

9. Alicat October 31, 2010 at 12:47 #

I adore this dress as I do most Marchesa creations, and the colour is striking. However, I do not think it suits Ms Minogue. The ruffled detailing and cut seems to add bulk, especially across the hips. On someone tall and lean, this dress would be ravishing.

10. Lisa-kaye October 31, 2010 at 13:29 #

As usual Dannii looks gorgeous and wins hands down for me

11. Hannah October 31, 2010 at 13:31 #

I actually didn’t hate the hair (it reminded me of Aiden, not Jedward, that was a tad harsh), and the makeup wasn’t as amazing as usual, but nothing to complain about. She looked stunning, I am adoring her this season. Her and Louis are my dream team, he has been dressing above par this season too :).

12. robbie October 31, 2010 at 15:46 #

as much as i love dannii this looks terrible, she is too “curvy” for this dress, it makes her look rather chunky.

13. Ev October 31, 2010 at 17:52 #

It’s a difficult dress to pull off, but Dannii does it beautifully. I think what makes her look wider is the angle of this picture.

14. mochababe73 November 2, 2010 at 01:48 #

I don’t like these types of dreses with all of the stuff on the front. I really like Marchesa, but I don’t like this dress.
    On Dannii, it just makes her look huge.