X Factor: Saturday Week 4 – Cheryl Cole In Jonathan Saunders

Like the stars on the red carpet, Cheryl Cole is wearing a lot of Spring 2011 looks during the X Factor live shows.

On Saturday night the judge appeared on stage wearing a Spring 2011 dress by London based designer Jonathan Saunders.

I loved the different textures of her dress which included a mesh yoke and waxy trim on the hem of her flared skirt.

This is a super cute dress for Cheryl, but I wasn’t fond of the black trim which lines the bust as I prefer how the dress was presented on the runway.

She accented her black and white mini dress with a Poppy is to show her support for the Royal British Legion and wore Jimmy Choo metallic sandals.

The only thing I wasn’t crazy about with her Saturday night look was the hair.

That sweeping part tucked behind her ear was really nagging me.

Credit: Style.com & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Irina Shayk In Azzedine Alaia - Extra

Irina Shayk In Azzedine Alaia – Extra

In Kim Kardashian's Closet - Current/Elliott Leather Leggings & Christian Louboutin Alta Bouton Ankle Boots

In Kim Kardashian’s Closet – Current/Elliott Leather Leggings & Christian Louboutin Alta Bouton Ankle Boots

22 Responses to X Factor: Saturday Week 4 – Cheryl Cole In Jonathan Saunders

1. DC October 31, 2010 at 09:52 #

not loving cheryl this season…its all so urgh and samey-samey, uninspiring, and worst of all predictable. i know im going to get big hair, loads of make up, short tight dress, with a puffy skirt, and big sandals that cut her legs in half…sorry chezza..must try harder…

2. fashion-mommy October 31, 2010 at 10:27 #

just hated it, and like DC i really think Ceryl has lost her style mojo this season. This actually makes a tiny girl look heavy.

3. nicky October 31, 2010 at 10:34 #

dont love this at all. it looks cheap and tacky to be honest. she’s gorgeous but what she’s been picking is not working at all

4. Kaz October 31, 2010 at 10:35 #

I definitely prefer the runway styling of this dress.

This round goes to Dannii in my opinion. I loved that red dress.

5. Jess October 31, 2010 at 10:55 #

Do you know who made Rebecca Ferguson’s red velvet and lace dress? Its driving me crazy, I need to own it!

• Jess October 31, 2010 at 10:56 #

Oh wait, its A. Wang, damn.

6. Gaber October 31, 2010 at 11:18 #

Had no idea that the judges had a theme also!
    It was “Let’s wear outfits that make us look fat”-Saturday, right?

7. Marvel October 31, 2010 at 11:50 #

A great look for her but the hair is too poofy for this look. I LOVED Cheryl last year and so far this year has been kind of lacklustre.

Im hoping she gets her mojo back

8. sara October 31, 2010 at 11:51 #

i don’t like i still think she’s very tacky, it seems that the wag past is difficult to forget.the dress makes her bigger than she is, the hair is very kardasian…

• Hannah October 31, 2010 at 13:28 #

Agree. She has been looking horrendous this season. Kardashian isnt the right word for the hair, their hair is healthy and glossy and hollywood, hers is just a tacky mess. I REALLY hated this look.

9. Alicat October 31, 2010 at 12:39 #

This look is cheap and nasty. She looks like she’s been to the costume shop for a fancy dress party and chosen the sexy waitress getup. She really needs to add some class to her choices. Compared with Ms Minogue’s beautiful Marchesa dress, this is a joke.

• Camille November 1, 2010 at 05:38 #

exactly! this looks like a costume, and a cheap one at that.

10. Lisa-kaye October 31, 2010 at 13:25 #

Hated it, cheryl gets a big thumbs down from me (as usual) and I really hate the wag hair extensoins, make her look cheap everytime.She’ll never be a style icon, I just do not get it.l

11. Tamia October 31, 2010 at 14:35 #

Give up on cheryl this series,it;s become inevitable to me that I’m not going to like anything that she wears.

12. Alice October 31, 2010 at 16:23 #

im praying for some Versace!

13. rita October 31, 2010 at 17:31 #

Edgy doesn’t work for her because she has ZERO personnality. Give that dress to Rihanna and she’ll work the hell out of it! I find this woman VeERY annoying AND boring! Even when she talks on XFactor I am basically snoring …

14. Ev October 31, 2010 at 17:55 #

The black trim is absolutely unnecessary, but what bugs me the most is her hair. They look so cheap and fake!

15. Elly November 1, 2010 at 00:33 #

Sacrilege to take the work of a designer like Jonathan Saunders and turn it into WAGesque couture.
    And also needs to stop picking shoes which make her legs appear shorter and wider…

16. Fiona November 1, 2010 at 03:51 #

She looks like Snooki from Jerseylicious, hate the hair, don’t like anything she has worn this season so far. Much prefer Dani’s looks every week, but I wish she’d wear a few more J’Aton or Aurelio Costarella, I love it when she wears Australian designers.

17. KateS November 1, 2010 at 04:10 #

No good at all – the dress was dreadful on the runway, but her ‘hair’ and the leg-chunkifying ankle-strap shoes make it even worse that it could have been.

18. mochababe73 November 2, 2010 at 01:46 #

I love the dress, but I don’t think that it looked good on Cheryl. It’s not flattering at all, and the shoes kind of cut off her legs.

19. worried November 2, 2010 at 03:05 #

she looks like an outdated cheerleader.
    the show straps make her legs seem short and very round. baaad taste!