Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

In Katie Holmes Closet - Lanvin Leopard Print Trench

In Katie Holmes Closet – Lanvin Leopard Print Trench

43 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. Jennifer October 29, 2010 at 18:08 #

I think this was one of my toughest votes ever. I was torn between Keira, Freida, and Juncal.

1. Keira – I saw a picture of her from the front, and it was breathtakingly beautiful.
    2. Juncal – The shape that dress gives her and the absolute confidence she is radiating makes me love this look so much.
    3. Freida – The color and how impeccable she has been put her third.

Runner up – Reese Witherspoon for looking adorably sweet and Michelle Monaghan for showing up January Jones in almost every way possible.

2. Ethne Blist October 29, 2010 at 18:09 #

Thank you for nominating Milla Jovovich! It’s about time anyone gave her credit for her style! I am also in love with Freida in Dior. Then Paz Vega because her dress is stunning and her bangs somehow work with the dress.

3. Jasmine October 29, 2010 at 18:14 #

FC, just this once, give us the option to cast multiple votes ;)

• Fashion Critic October 29, 2010 at 18:17 #

ha ha..you get just one ;)

4. Pablo October 29, 2010 at 18:24 #

Great selection FC! Must’ve been sooo hard! I’m with Keira!

• Fashion Critic October 29, 2010 at 18:25 #

thanks. it was hard x

5. Hisadora October 29, 2010 at 18:24 #

God, it is so hard this week!!! But I went with Leighton because, oh she looks picture perfect!!!

6. Hannah October 29, 2010 at 18:26 #

Oh my. I am so glad you put 12, and well done for managing ot cut it down to that. It is amazing looking at all of them standing next to each other. What a truly amazing week (courtney love aside). Thankyou for all your hard work and I am really blown away by the amazing coverage you gave. I am scared for my fabulous look withdrawal symptom that is bound to kick in next week. I voted Leighton, because of her transformation from those hideous looks she gave us a few months ago and simpyl becaus esh elooks the best to me. But I did force my sister to vote Juncal (spanish pride), and my mother to vote Kate (my tied favourite). Oh I need to go and lie downafter al this fabulosity.

7. Eme October 29, 2010 at 18:32 #

you forgot Keira Knightley In Chanel – “Last Night” Dinner Party !!!!! :(

• LUCY GOOSY October 30, 2010 at 00:16 #

She needed the necklace….I did some photoshop work where I put the necklace from the runway photo into Keira Knightley actual garment photo of that night….and let me tell you it gave the look a WOW factor…..so no necklace….no BDOTW for that outfit.

8. Meenakshi October 29, 2010 at 18:34 #

I loved and hated this poll..loved it because every single one is a worthy contender and hated it because I have only one vote..Oh please!! Couldn’t you do something about it…Make them all winners under some category or the other! :P

9. shilpi October 29, 2010 at 18:42 #

Freida – she looks radiant

10. Elaine October 29, 2010 at 18:52 #

Oh my God – I cant choose. I love so many of these…
    J-lo, and the entire bottom row.
    In the end I went for J-lo, mainly because she stood out for me from the top row and I at a loss to pick a favourite from the bottom row!

Gutted Keira missed the red carpet

Great week’s work FC! :-) enjoy the weekend!

• Fashion Critic October 29, 2010 at 18:54 #

Thanks Elaine. Have a great weekend x

11. anne October 29, 2010 at 19:00 #

I love it when it’s so crowded and when i have to think twice before clicking. I’m with Paz Vega. It’s such a classic look, plus i really loved the shoe choice and the pose it’s just pure class.
    Have fun this weekend :D!

12. Claudia October 29, 2010 at 19:00 #

my heart is broken. I wish we could have chosen more than one..
    But anyway I chose Jennifer Lopez because she was perfect and knew how to work a white dress without looking like marriage.
    Second is Michelle Monaghan in Versace like you said in the post, the girl knows how to wear a Versace..
    And third for me is Claire Danes in Lanvin.. I love this dress and even though a lot of people don’t like her.. she’s beautiful and get it right everytime..

13. Laura October 29, 2010 at 19:16 #

Wow, so many to choose from. JLo, Keira, Leighton, Juncal, Rula, and Freida have all impressed me this week, and all of them I would be happy to vote for.

I had to go in reverse and eliminate from these 6 to find my winner.

1) Freida- Though I love the color and the design, the jeweled section seems a bit long for me. And the silhouettes a bit plain for me.
    2) Keira- I like the dress from the picture we’ve got, but it’s hard to fully appreciate it without a red carpet. It’s not Keira’s fault I know, but it makes it hard to vote for her as best dressed.
    3) JLo- I really like this look. There’s just a tad to much of the nude mesh on the bottom for me. But it’s still an awesome look.
    4) Rula- Not completely sold on the jewels running down the front of the dress. Again though, I really love this look on her.
    5) Leighton- I had a really hard time not voting for her. This is one of my favorite looks on Leighton in a while. The dress is fab and I love how her hair is done. The only minor complaint I have is that the shoes are a bit matchy, but I really really want to vote for Leighton.

So, I’m voting for Juncal. The look is perfection and she carries it so well. Not many could carry this shiny, silky fabric as well as she does. But who knows? I could do this again tomorrow and come up with a new winner. A close-call for me.

14. Alice October 29, 2010 at 19:30 #

This week is impossible. The Hannibal Laguna dresses are divine. But Keira looks so lovely. OH.

15. LUCY GOOSY October 29, 2010 at 19:48 #

Decisions….decisions…. decisions…to many to pick from this week.
    My pick is Reese Witherspoon…..it has been a long time since we seen her in the spot light…..and it might be a while till we see her again! Anyway the dress she finally selected has her personality which is short, sassy and sweet!

16. mol October 29, 2010 at 19:49 #

With apologies to Kate, Claire, Milla and Juncal, I will have to use my sadly single vote for Keira. I shall also remember Thandie Newton in her awesome Vivienne Westwood pant suit from this incredible week….

• asherlev1 October 29, 2010 at 21:53 #

I LOVED that pantsuit. Everything about that look was perfect.

17. Elly October 29, 2010 at 19:57 #

I’m by no means a JLo fan, but I thought this was a-mayzing. The dress was gorgeous but she worked it so well. It was her or Rula.
    Given Temperley is by far my favourite designer, and I thought Mila looked great, I just thought J Lo nailed it

18. marian October 29, 2010 at 20:26 #

voted for leighton. keira and paz were close behind.

19. Shruti October 29, 2010 at 20:38 #

Paz Vega. She looked like Audrey Hepburn. Just beautiful!

20. kimi October 29, 2010 at 21:02 #

I said if Keira was in this poll, I’ll vote for her. But this is such a hard vote though. Such good dresses and outfits. I really liked the Hannibal Laguna dress that Paz wore. It was between her and Keira. And Leighton was a close thirdd.

21. asherlev1 October 29, 2010 at 21:51 #

I really wish Gong Li had been on this…but since she’s not, I have to decide whether to vote for Jennifer, Paz or Rula. (Claire Danes is my favorite of the more understated looks.)

22. Linda October 29, 2010 at 23:01 #

These four all deserve to win:

Michelle
    Paz
    Milla
    Kiera

They all look perfect in every way, I just can’t decide between them!

23. Naomi October 29, 2010 at 23:23 #

Though I’m in love with Kate Bosworth’s dress, I had to vote for Paz Vega and her super-chic look.

24. Camille October 29, 2010 at 23:24 #

This has to be the toughest week ever to narrow it down to just one! With the exception of Kate Bosworth, I thought they were all amazing, beautiful, chic knockouts. All were so gorgeous, but I finally chose Leighton just because she’s so young, and yet she looks so totally put together and chic and breathtaking and lastly, I loved her shoes! Thanks FC this was one of your best weeks for gathering the best of the best for our viewing pleasure.

• Fashion Critic October 29, 2010 at 23:34 #

Let’s pray this level of perfection continues into awards season

25. Elise October 30, 2010 at 00:01 #

Michelle Monaghan wins this for me, she is perfect in that dress

26. Rachie October 30, 2010 at 02:05 #

I voted JLO, but I was determined not to vote for a SS 2011 dress… unfortunetelly all the other dresses I liked were SS…However I must say,that I would like the fashion industry would change the system, because I think it would be a lot better if celebreties wore the right clothes in the right time! Summer is for tan, colours and flowers, not for fall clothes!

27. zoe October 30, 2010 at 02:49 #

this week was so difficult, but i still can’t get over paz. elegant, sexy, beautiful!

28. cecelove October 30, 2010 at 04:28 #

one of the hardest weeks ever!

29. Vidhya October 30, 2010 at 04:36 #

what about halle berry’s gown from YSL? C’mon FC… for once there was no boobs/thighs combo.. and she looked phenomenal

• Shruti October 31, 2010 at 08:29 #

I agree…I believe one of the orange monstrosities could’ve been replaced by Halle’s stunning look. Kate and Milla’s looks just don’t do it for me.

30. molly October 30, 2010 at 05:35 #

How do you love Leightons look?
    I like the dress its self, but the shoes are too great and the hair just ruins it for me…anyone else?

• Naomi October 30, 2010 at 10:51 #

Yep. Her whole look is way too matchy-matchy, and I agree about the hair. Great dress, weak look.

31. Lara October 30, 2010 at 09:58 #

Great week and great choices FC. Every girl here deserves to win

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2010 at 10:06 #

thanks Lara

32. chiara October 30, 2010 at 13:08 #

OMG…such an hard choice….at the end I voted for Keira,but I would have voted for Paz Vega and Leighton too!!
    That was an exciting week!!

33. The Dame October 30, 2010 at 16:04 #