Kate Bosworth In Proenza Schouler – 27th Annual Night Of Stars

Kate Bosworth attended the 27th Annual Night Of Stars event with Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez the Proenza Schouler design duo.

This of course meant that Kate got first dibs on the Proenza Schouler Spring 2011 collection.

The lucky actress looked gorgeous wearing an orange and coral striped shift dress with a black neckline.

This neckline complemented her black Proenza Schouler clutch and pumps.

I would’ve have been more excited about the runway shoes, but she looks great nonetheless.

I love the pink lippie.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Bosworth In Nina Ricci - Out In New York City

Kate Bosworth In Nina Ricci – Out In New York City

Sienna Miller in Stella McCartney - UNESCO Charity Gala

Sienna Miller in Stella McCartney – UNESCO Charity Gala

25 Responses to Kate Bosworth In Proenza Schouler – 27th Annual Night Of Stars

1. Hannah October 29, 2010 at 17:08 #

I absolutely adore it. For the first time I like the black pumps, I tihnk they make it look more sophisticated but still uber chic, and they bring out the black detailon the neckline and the clutch. Kate is made for Proenza and she has proved that very well here. BDOTW!

2. Ethne Blist October 29, 2010 at 17:11 #

I am trying to be fair in my judgment of Kate’s look, despite the fact that I think the dress is ugly. Kate love this brand and I guess it’s a good fit. It certainly isn’t one of her best looks at all and the colors don’t look too good on her. I don’t think she deserves BDOTW.

• Ethne Blist October 29, 2010 at 17:13 #

I like the makeup. Excuse my typos :)

3. Ruth October 29, 2010 at 17:15 #

i want this whole outfit, including the pink lip. flawless. bdotw contender!

• LUCY GOOSY October 29, 2010 at 20:44 #

I agree with you Ruth….I love her “pink coal” lipstick and how it goes with the “aggressive orange” of her dress. Kate could be on to a new trend for Spring 2011….some good coral pink lipsticks to try are….. NARS LIPSTICK in “Niagara” and ESTEE LAUDER PURE COLOR GLOSS STICK in “Summer Melon”

4. Rachel October 29, 2010 at 17:16 #

By now I totally agree with Tom Ford. In the summer they were wearing Fall pieces. Now they are wearing SS… Not a fan of the system :( think it’s stupid actually!

• Laura October 29, 2010 at 17:33 #

This is the way the red carpet’s been for awhile now. It’s more about wearing the newest pieces than wearing looks that are season-appropriate. I’m with you. It’s stupid, but it’s the way Hollywood works.

• Hannah October 29, 2010 at 17:46 #

I agree, it is closer to 2010 than ss 2011. Th epoin to fashion goes away with the rush, any excitement I have in gone by th etime the clothes come out. It is like comercialism and Christmas, I am excited now about Chritmas, but on the day I really hate it.

• LUCY GOOSY October 29, 2010 at 20:06 #

I agree with you one hundred percent! It is like “FASHION FICTION”….when they dress out of season…..but from the celebrity point of view they need to wear the latest clothes….because they will be photographed and by the time you see them in the latest magazines it will already be the season that they wore the clothes for.

• Fashion Critic October 29, 2010 at 23:33 #

Great point. I never looked at it that way

• Alicat October 29, 2010 at 23:39 #

For those of us south of the equator, it means that we see clothes in line with our seasons at last ie it is spring here now. Not that this is the intent at all with the much smaller market.. It just works out that way.

5. Hisadora October 29, 2010 at 17:17 #

Stunning!!!! From her hair to her shoes this look is so summery and cute! I also love the pink lippie, very nice Kate!

6. SarahV October 29, 2010 at 17:18 #

I like the black shoes on this occasion, they go well with the dress!

• mol October 29, 2010 at 17:44 #

Me too.

7. Suz October 29, 2010 at 17:23 #

I love this! So many good looks this week.

8. Laura October 29, 2010 at 17:32 #

Not a fan of the hair, but I like the dress and even the shoes on this occasion. Beautiful look.

9. Jones19 October 29, 2010 at 18:10 #

She looks lovely. Now what happened to her career?

10. miwa October 29, 2010 at 20:18 #

She looks really good, I love the dress.

Technically she’s not exactly the first to wear that collection, as Lauren Santo Domingo was at the same event also wearing PS SS11 (Kate looked much better though).

11. Camille October 29, 2010 at 23:27 #

Not feeling the love for this look that everyone else is. Her makeup is lovely, her hair just so so and as for the dress, I think it is just a clever disguise for her apparent malnutrition.

12. Marvel October 30, 2010 at 00:14 #

Not a fan of Kate sucking the life out of this dress. She needs some serum for her hair ASAP

13. Mia October 30, 2010 at 01:27 #

I don’t like it at all. The dress is not for a red carpet event. It’s way too casual. It isn’t even a nice piece to wear in my opinion. Also what is wrong with her face? Did she get work done because it doesn’t look natural.

14. anna October 30, 2010 at 02:35 #

wow!
    that’s what i call a chic spring dress.
    i loved this look!

15. Jeremy October 30, 2010 at 08:09 #

What? No jewelry? Then how the hell is she gonna promote that “Jewelmint” that she’s has put her “soul and mind” into?

16. Lou October 30, 2010 at 11:40 #

I really don’t like this dres or Kate in it at all and she looks so pale/ washed out – which is just enhanced against a dress with such bold coloours, Not BDOTW worthy for me I’m afraid.

17. GorgeousSpice October 31, 2010 at 01:46 #

I havent seen her in a film recently but she always looks GREAT