Kylie Minogue In Emanuel Ungaro & David Koma – amfAR Inspiration Gala

Kylie Minogue arrived at the amfAR Inspiration Gala in LA last night looking very sexy in a trademark mini dress.

Her dress is from the Giles Deacon’s debut collection for Emanuel Ungaro.

The black Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2011 embroidered and embellished mini dress has of course been fully lined off the runway.

Black petals replace the blue ones which we saw on the runway dress.

YSL pumps completed her look.

It’s so good to see Ungaro on the red carpet again after Lindsay Lohan nearly destroyed the brand.

Kylie also performed at the Gala.

The Australian singer wore yet another David Koma Spring 2011 dress.

Earlier this week in Mexico whilst launching her album, she wore a black David Koma dress with Christian Louboutin leopard print heels.

Her flirty cream bustier dress with sheer panels and a flared skirt was also paired with the same leopard print heels.

If you think the dress looks different on Kylie, that’s because she has a shorter torso than the model so the middle panel isn’t revealed.

I adore this dress, but I don’t think there is any room for it on the BDOTW poll.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kourtney Kardashian’s Obsession – Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Bags

Kourtney Kardashian’s Obsession – Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Bags

Dita von Teese In Zuhair Murad - amfAR Inspiration Gala

Dita von Teese In Zuhair Murad – amfAR Inspiration Gala

18 Responses to Kylie Minogue In Emanuel Ungaro & David Koma – amfAR Inspiration Gala

1. Claudia October 28, 2010 at 18:59 #

The Emanuel Ungaro suits her beautifuly but she ruined David Koma dress. How could she?
    How could anybody let her leave home like that?

2. ber October 28, 2010 at 18:59 #

The David Koma dress isn’t working for me at all. There is too much going on for her tiny frame.

3. Mario October 28, 2010 at 19:03 #

I actually prefer the second look a lot lot more.
    The Ungaro collection wasn’t my favorite at all. And I don’t think it looks good on Kylie either. She should stick to Pucci if she wants sexy.

4. Maddy October 28, 2010 at 19:11 #

Kylie looks good, but as soon as someone wears a “trademark” dress, it’s time to switch it up a little.

A little complaint: We all know that LiLo’s influence in the disaster that was the Ungaro collection was about ZERO, so why do people always blame her and not the other (real) designer?

• Fashion Critic October 28, 2010 at 19:26 #

her association was enough to kill the brand

• JJovana3 October 28, 2010 at 20:07 #

Completely agree with you. They say any publicity is good publicity. Not in this case. Ungaro learned that the hard way.

• Hannah October 28, 2010 at 20:53 #

I think she did have imput in the design. I highly doubt that Estrella Archs would ahve opted for heart pasties, besides that if oyu research Estrellanoneof her clothes areeven half as garish as the things that went down the runway from their collaboration.
        I howeve,r have little sympathy for Ungaro, and much mroe for Estrella, poor girl will probably never be given the time of day again.

5. Ethne Blist October 28, 2010 at 19:28 #

I don’t like either. I don’t like the necklace she wears with the Koma dress and I don’t like the pumps with the Unargo dress. I wish she wore a blue version.

6. dee October 28, 2010 at 19:56 #

I like the black dress the white one not so much.

7. JJovana3 October 28, 2010 at 20:07 #

I thought I would never see an Ungaro piece worn by a celebrity again after Lindsay disaster. This dress looks great on Kylie.

8. Alicat October 29, 2010 at 00:05 #

She looks good in the Ungaro, although it is maybe a tad too short. The Koma is the wrong choice for her height and body type. Because the sheer panel is not visible, it ends up shortening her torso still further. Her face is looking remarkably plump and smooth. That Ponds cream does wonders!

9. mochababe73 October 29, 2010 at 01:30 #

I like the first dress, but I wish that she would have left the blue flowers on it.
    I have never really been an Ungaro fan, but the white dress is cute. Unfortunately, it looks better on the model. Becauseof Kylie’s figure, it loses it’s silhouette.

10. pam October 29, 2010 at 02:46 #

Don’t like either one.

11. Cristina October 29, 2010 at 02:53 #

Yikes! That David Koma dress looks like it was made out of old lady underwear! Not sexy at allllll!!!!

12. TMCFS October 29, 2010 at 03:58 #

I swear, this woman in aging so greatly, or not actually aging at all!!!! She looks absolutely amazing and can rock any outfit!

13. Emi October 29, 2010 at 11:20 #

i like the Ungaro’s dress but, I don’t know…Kylie is a beautiful woman, but the dress is a little bit too short. I don’t like the second dress very much, since I’m not a fan of dresses with the same cups of a bra, only Dolce&Gabbana can do it well. By the way, she’s aging so well also thanks to a huge use of botox.

14. D October 29, 2010 at 12:06 #

like both

15. Marvel October 30, 2010 at 00:23 #

WOW

She is starting to get in my good books