Demi Moore In Balmain – GQ’s The Gentlemen’s Ball

If you’re anything like me you would’ve known from the second you saw Demi Moore that she was wearing black pumps.

It’s always a 100% guarantee no matter what she’s wearing.

Demi arrived on the red carpet with hubby Ashton Kutcher for GQ’s ‘The Gentlemen’s Ball’ in New York City last night wearing a spectacular Balmain Fall 2010 dress.

Her black suede dress with gold embroidery would’ve looks so much better with some super sexy heels.

We’ve seen the ‘Rachel Zoe Project’. We know Rachel has more than just black pumps lining her studio, so what gives Demi?

If this dress is feeling very familiar to you, that’s because Ciara wore a very similar dress from the same collection to the BET Awards earlier this year.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rihanna In Jean Paul Gaultier - Barnes & Noble Book Signing

Rihanna In Jean Paul Gaultier – Barnes & Noble Book Signing

Keira Knightley In Chanel - "Last Night" Rome Film Festival Photocall

Keira Knightley In Chanel – “Last Night” Rome Film Festival Photocall

15 Responses to Demi Moore In Balmain – GQ’s The Gentlemen’s Ball

1. Vidhya October 28, 2010 at 14:21 #

i can see threads hanging out of the lower hem in both, the model’s dress and demi’s.. either case the hem looks like an unfinished project and its so much worse in demi’s…

2. sara October 28, 2010 at 14:23 #

i don’t mind punps here, she’s really beatiful with that balmain, very rocker…the problem for me is her hair…too plain for this outfit!

• maria October 28, 2010 at 16:16 #

i totally agree. she nearly always has the same hairstyle and the long and straight does not work with such an elaborate dress.

3. JJovana3 October 28, 2010 at 14:24 #

If I were her, I’d stay away from Balmain clothes for a while after that W Magazine cover fiasco. My mind went straight to there when I saw this picture. She kinda has masculine frame, therefore I think she should stick to softer designers. This whole look ages her a bit.

4. Dorian Gray October 28, 2010 at 14:43 #

I’d like to see her in Versace FW 2010. This kind of dress is more Anna Dello Russo style than Demi’s.

5. Jes October 28, 2010 at 15:42 #

Please give her some more credit! Oh my god, I cringed when I read this – Demi Moore is 40 something years old and look at her BODY. I would kill to have a body like that, she looks absolutely amazing in this dress and it is not a crime to wear black pumps.

• Manja October 28, 2010 at 15:48 #

ditto that

6. Ashley October 28, 2010 at 16:25 #

Agree completely…she wore the same heels to an event the same week too (just saying) & Rachel has been able to get her out of wearing almost 100% black but what about the shoes!

7. dee October 28, 2010 at 16:53 #

She looks good I just wish she try a different hairstyle.

8. D October 28, 2010 at 16:59 #

cute couple. dispite of age differences.

9. Hisadora October 28, 2010 at 17:20 #

Can you believe the first thing I saw in this photo was her black pumps? yes. Couldn’t she wear the amazing boots Anja Perfection Rubik wore on the runaway? ok, but she’s GORGEOUS as always…

10. mikeijames October 29, 2010 at 09:32 #

for some reason, this dress looks more tailored than when it appeared on ciara, but again, like with ciara, i’d have loved to see this with some gold sexy numbers.

overall though, it looks great and it complements ashton’s ensemble perfectly.

11. Emi October 29, 2010 at 11:25 #

I like Balmain, but sometimes the French maison’s dresses are a dejà-vù.

• Marvel October 30, 2010 at 00:27 #

Same. Its too familliar and you start to lose intrest in all of them, or at least I do

12. Sophia November 1, 2010 at 10:45 #

I have to say that I’m absolutely in love with this dress ever since I first saw it. And I think Demi looked quite hot in it.