British actress Naomie Harris attended “The First Grader” London Film Festival Photocall yesterday at The Vue in Leicester Square.

She wore a glossy finish sharp padded shoulders coat/dress with black leather leggings and black ankle boots with ribbon laces.

As gorgeous as her shiny hair is, I would’ve preferred her to wear her hair back.

Last night she went glam at the “The First Grader” Premiere dazzling the crowds wearing a chocolate brown sequin Sea NY Fall 2010 dress.

Her dress with a tiered ruffled skirt was paired with equally dazzling Sergio Rossi diamante embellished nude heels and a matching diamante clutch.

I much prefer her second look.

Credit: WWD & Getty

Who Wore Carven Better? Kim Kardashian or Ciara

Who Wore Carven Better? Kim Kardashian or Ciara

Oprah Winfrey In Victoria Beckham - Maria Shriver's Women's Conference 2010

Oprah Winfrey In Victoria Beckham – Maria Shriver’s Women’s Conference 2010

11 Responses to Naomie Harris In Willow & Sea NY – “The First Grader” London Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Alicat October 27, 2010 at 13:44 #

Holy shoulderpads! She looks like Catwoman in a skirt.

The second look is infinitely better.

2. sara October 27, 2010 at 13:54 #

i don’t know this girl, but her second look is very cute. the first one is a bit dark!…but the second dress is very lovely.

3. Hannah October 27, 2010 at 13:57 #

I really love her style. It is very sharp and refined. I actually am in lov ewith those Sergio Rossis. AS beautiful as she looks I hope we see her wearing colour soon, she has the perfect skintone for some really beautiful colours.

4. Claudia October 27, 2010 at 14:06 #

Love both looks, but I prefer the second also.

5. Marvel October 27, 2010 at 14:14 #

Her first look would have looked better with tights and simple heels rather than those horrid leggings

Her second dress looks quite cheap really

6. mochababe73 October 27, 2010 at 14:41 #

As much as I detest padded shoulders, I really like this dress. I agree that she should have worn her hair in a sleek ponytail. And, I don’t like the leggings with it either.
    I like the second dress. It fits her well and is styled appropriately.

7. dee October 27, 2010 at 15:31 #

The shoulder pads are awful on the first look. I like her second look much better.

8. LUCY GOOSY October 27, 2010 at 17:01 #

FIRST LOOK: The shoulder pads are wearing her…..she is not wearing the shoulder pad. This is a fine example were the clothes out shine the person who is wearing them….love her hair and make up it looks gorgeous ….unfortunately she should have selected a different clothing ensemble all together.
    SECOND LOOK: She looks great in this look….this is a fine example where she is wearing the clothes…..quick suggestion I would have selected coppery-metallic-y pedicure to ground the look for fall.

9. Ethne Blist October 27, 2010 at 17:41 #

She should have ditched the leather leggings and gone with the jacket and skirt. Second look is cute. I like her hair down in both looks.

10. Chiara October 28, 2010 at 00:22 #

I feel the first look is a little too ghotic imo… Would have made a great contrast on someone like Florence Welsh or Dita Von Teese but the wow factor is not here there…. She should have added more drama to it…

11. Linda October 28, 2010 at 01:42 #

Don’t know this girl, but I really like her style in both looks. She knows how to dress herself.