Noomi Rapace In Alexander McQueen – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

Swedish actress Noomi Rapace took home the ‘Hollywood Spotlight Award’ at the 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala last night.

You may remember Noomi dazzled us on the red carpet wearing Balmain and Elie Saab during the 2010 Venice Film Festival, well last night she dazzled again in Alexander McQueen.

Her white strapless dress with the sculptural detail on the skirt is from the Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 collection.

Noomi’s dress wasn’t presented on the runway, but it you can see that her dress uses the white frayed material of Look 3 and the style of Look 5 without the high-neckline.

“The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” may still be relatively unknown to many, but she’s clearly making huge strides in Hollywood to be the first to wear Alexander McQueen’s new collection.

Gold McQueen ankle strap peep-toes heels and glossy side swept hair completes this stunning look.

Credit: Getty

Angelababy's Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Angelababy’s Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

More From The 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

More From The 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

16 Responses to Noomi Rapace In Alexander McQueen – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

1. Ethne Blist October 26, 2010 at 23:15 #

No clunky black pumps! Yay.

2. Sharon October 26, 2010 at 23:38 #

I don’t know anything about this actress, but if she’s over 16 the dress is too young for her. Both the dress and shoes are beautiful, but I see the dress on a young girl and the shoes on someone older.

3. annie October 26, 2010 at 23:53 #

i do agree a tad longer length of the skirt would be more flattering for her legs i don’t think the ankle straps in the shoes help that either,but i think this look is amazing she is very worthy of Mcqueen and the hair and makeup- i die!!

4. Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:03 #

Im glad she is getting some recognition in Hollywood as she is a fantastic actress and Im sure we will see more of her as she recently got the lead role for Sherlock Holmes.

A great fuss and love that no pumps are in this picture

5. mol October 27, 2010 at 00:43 #

Very pretty but an inch or two longer would have worked better for me too, love her shoes and her hair.

6. Leti October 27, 2010 at 01:54 #

I don’t think this dress is too short, but I think there is something about it that seems a little too youthful, perhaps the fact that it’s all white. This strikes me as something I’d like to see on Taylor Swift, if she were trying to go for something just a little less sweet than usual.

7. Linda October 27, 2010 at 02:24 #

A very nice look. Hair and makeup perfect too. Not so crazy about the ankle strap, but the colour of the shoe is great.

8. Gerard Vallecello October 27, 2010 at 02:34 #

Adorable !

9. Annie Smith October 27, 2010 at 08:50 #

I do not like it on her. She looks to short & almost fat and not very glamorous. There are so many better AMQ dresses she would wear better. I am a huge McQueen fan and would love to se Noomi in their design but this was not the best choice. I liked her better in both the Balmain & ES she has been wearing before.

10. Amy October 27, 2010 at 09:08 #

I’m not sure I like where the McQueen brand is going now. It appears that they are giving the dresses out to anyone.

11. hally October 27, 2010 at 10:59 #

i like the dress and i like it on her but the shoes! why so ugly? the ankle strap just ruins the line of her legs.

and her hair bothers me, not just in this look, but in every picture i’ve seen of her so far, her hair styles and her hair color are doing absolutely nothing for her face. its a shame really because shes quite unusually attractive.

12. Emma October 27, 2010 at 12:50 #

I like Noomi and I like the dress, she looks very pretty.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a bit like Leighton Meester in this picture?

13. mochababe73 October 27, 2010 at 14:53 #

I don’t like the dress. It’s ugly. However, she looks great, it fits well.

14. Amy October 27, 2010 at 16:47 #

I think the dress is to short for her and the shoes are wrong choice for her short legs. Tacky hair. Good choice of designer thou. I love Noomi! I really hope she gets an Oscar!!

15. JJovana3 October 27, 2010 at 16:54 #

Ive seen both films from the Millenium Trilogy. She has tattoos, piercings, and JET black Joan Jett kinda hair in them. This is quite a change for her, I almost didnt recognize her. Noomi is extremely talented. Yes, the dress should have been tad longer, but other than that no criticism. Someone said something about clunky black shoes. I completely agree. What an abused trend. Im glad she opted for simple black pumps.

16. dee October 27, 2010 at 17:00 #

i like her look and I think she looks really cute in the dress.