Mia Wasikowska In Proenza Schouler – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

From the knees up I really liked Mia Wasikowska look on the red carpet at the 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala.

The Australian actress wore a metallic Proenza Schouler Resort 2011 dress with tights and black patent pumps.

As part of the new generation of girls on the red carpet I wish she’d worn more interesting shoes and gone without the tights.

It couldn’t have been that cold because everyone else went bare-legged to this event.

Other than that I love the dress and her hair is gorgeous.

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin

Eva Mendes In Lela Rose - Glamour Reel Moments

Eva Mendes In Lela Rose – Glamour Reel Moments

Noomi Rapace In Alexander McQueen – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

Noomi Rapace In Alexander McQueen – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

9 Responses to Mia Wasikowska In Proenza Schouler – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

1. Ethne Blist October 26, 2010 at 22:21 #

I think she is a tighter- someone who loves tights- so I am trying to accept that, but it’s not working. I wish she kept the runway belt.

2. Hannah October 26, 2010 at 23:31 #

I love her hair. Oh how beautiful it is!
    I honestly dont hate the tights tooo much as the dress has black detailing and it isnt avery delicate or colourful dress, so the tights dont kill it, but I would have prefered without.

3. Sharon October 26, 2010 at 23:41 #

What a beautiful girl. Her hair is just gorgeous. I agree, FC, that the dress would have looked much better without the tights. I like the length much better than the runway look.

4. Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:04 #

I LOVE her hair and the tights I can live with. The dress does does lack some sparkle though

5. asherlev1 October 27, 2010 at 00:43 #

Lolol. The tights strike again! I actually really like this.

6. Linda October 27, 2010 at 02:26 #

No tights and some more interesting shoes would make this a winner for me.

7. mochababe73 October 27, 2010 at 15:55 #

I only like it from the neck up. Not liking the dress or the way she styled it with those shoes and tights.

8. JJovana3 October 27, 2010 at 16:56 #

So what if she wears tights all the time with her dresses?? Keeping it kinda conservative and dressed down is a shocker in Hollywood. It gives her sense of mystery. I love her style, its quite unique. That hair from profile angle is GORGEOUS.

9. April October 29, 2010 at 00:25 #

She’s very pretty with this outfit! And the black tights are very elegant on her!