Eva Mendes In Lela Rose – Glamour Reel Moments

Eva Mendes wore her second Lela Rose Spring 2011 look in a row last night at the Glamour Reel Moments event in LA.

I much prefer this one to her previous look.

Her strapless Lela Rose embroidered bustier dress from the Spring 2011 collection is flirty, alluring, playful and looks damn sexy on the gorgeous actress.

I also loving the side swept hair and pink pout.

Pewter Salvatore Ferragamo pumps and a matching clutch complete the look.

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin & Getty

Hailee Steinfeld In Versus Versace J.W. Anderson - Jimmy Kimmel Live

Hailee Steinfeld In Versus Versace J.W. Anderson – Jimmy Kimmel Live

Mia Wasikowska In Proenza Schouler - 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

Mia Wasikowska In Proenza Schouler – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

16 Responses to Eva Mendes In Lela Rose – Glamour Reel Moments

1. lifeisdolce October 26, 2010 at 21:17 #

she looks great. i wish she had chosen a slightly more delicate sandal rather than a platform pump, but i’m liking it nonetheless.

however, i’d like to say, what is it with all these celebrities wearing spring 2011 looks?!

we’re still in autumn/winter 2010, people!

2. molly October 26, 2010 at 23:00 #

I really like this, but why is she so scared of color?
    Did someone color on her with a sharpie when she was young?

3. Sharon October 26, 2010 at 23:43 #

I agree that a more delicate shoe would have looked good, but otherwise I think this is a great look for Eva. Too many pretty dresses, FC. This weeks BDOTW list will have to expand to 20!

• Fashion Critic October 26, 2010 at 23:45 #

Not sure what I’m going to do this week. 3 more days to go. Things can only get better

4. Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:05 #

A bit too much make-up and plus looks simillair to her previous look but far more superior

5. Claudia October 27, 2010 at 01:32 #

She’s breathtaking.. but I have the feeling that I’ve already seen her wearing this look..

6. Linda October 27, 2010 at 02:30 #

This is okay, and much better than the previous dress, I agree. I generally am not drawn to Eva. She always looks kind of boring to me and there’s something else about her that I can’t put my finger on. I just don’t think she looks as great as many seem to think.

7. kimi October 27, 2010 at 06:26 #

Wow. This week have such stunning dresses/outfits…seems so tough for the battle of BDOTW.

I’m going to overlook the shoes because I like this dress a lot. Eva has been hitting it on spot lately. I do think neutral colors work best for her since her tan. I’m not going to complain about color. If she looks good, then why not keep using it to an advantage. But I hope its not consistently always neutral.

8. Alina October 27, 2010 at 07:07 #

She looks beautiful!

This week is awesome! Thank you for covering all the events sooo well.

• Fashion Critic October 27, 2010 at 08:05 #

My pleasure

9. Kaz October 27, 2010 at 10:33 #

I love this one!

This site continues to be a daily delight for me!

• Fashion Critic October 27, 2010 at 12:28 #

10. Melany October 27, 2010 at 11:36 #

Eva Mendes basically ALWAYS looks great. The 1950′s glamour girl look works for her…and she knows it.

I just feel like her style never changes & it would be refreshing to see a little something different.

11. mochababe73 October 27, 2010 at 14:56 #

The dress hits her and the model’s waistline in a weird spot. Makes it look like she’s hiding a big belly under there. Don’t like the flat color.

12. Suz October 27, 2010 at 16:38 #

BDOTW so far for me. Eva is always so well dressed.

13. ahot October 28, 2010 at 13:24 #

this is more like it! Me loving Eva for the first time