Bryce Dallas Howard In Reem Acra – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

Bryce Dallas Howard has been hitting the red carpet a lot recently and giving us some stunning looks.

At the 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala last night she wore a Reem Acra Spring 2011 dress.

Her bustier watercolour dress with gold embroidered details is gorgeous, but it’s very Taylor Swift, Elle Fanning, Selena Gomez-esqe.

It doesn’t quite work for me on Bryce unfortunately, but that’s more to do with my perception of who this dress was made for rather than the dress itself.

Jimmy Choo sandals complete her look.

Credit: Style.com & Bauer Griffin

Kirsten Dunst In Chanel Couture - Istancool

Kirsten Dunst In Chanel Couture – Istancool

More From The “For Colored Girls” New York Premiere

More From The “For Colored Girls” New York Premiere

15 Responses to Bryce Dallas Howard In Reem Acra – 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala

1. Giuseppi Giraffe October 26, 2010 at 20:19 #

It looks nice to me- very summery- and I think she did right in losing the belt.

2. Ethne Blist October 26, 2010 at 21:24 #

I think this is a great choice and it looks lovely on her. It might look too kiddie on Elle Fanning, but on Bryce it looks cheery and sunny. I am glad she ditched the belt!

3. LUCY GOOSY October 26, 2010 at 22:05 #

Wow! She looks amazing!!!…..she looks better than the model. The models hair is too long and hides the detail of the dress. The only thing I would change is her shoes….the whole look is way too summery for October. I would give her high heels-peep-toe- oxford-lace up-booties, in one of the darker colors from the print of the dress….or in the same color as her hair…..a dark reddish color. This would ground the look for fall.

• hally October 27, 2010 at 11:07 #

it is silly for the model to cover up half the dress with her hair! maybe it would be okay in a fashion spread but not here where the point is to display the dress :P!

4. Sharon October 26, 2010 at 23:49 #

I love this look on Bryce. It’s perfect with her red hair and I like it better without the belt.

5. Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:07 #

I can totally see this dress on Taylor Swift

6. asherlev1 October 27, 2010 at 00:45 #

BDOTW. For me, lol.

• Alina October 27, 2010 at 05:38 #

You are not alone.

I LOVE IT!

7. Bella October 27, 2010 at 02:19 #

I really like this look. I think it’s a pretty / cute dress. I think it works good with her skin and hair color. With or without the belt is fine with me. Overall, Bryce and this look is charming and pretty. Could have been a BDOTW contender for me had there not been so many other great looks this week.

8. Rach October 27, 2010 at 08:39 #

I think this dress is beautiful and possibly would be on whoever wears it, but Bryce carries it off well. I could imagine it looking lovely on Dianna Agron too.

9. nicky October 27, 2010 at 09:04 #

she has such a gorgeous complexion! i love what she’s wearing here. it may seem taylor swift-ish but i love bryce in it. the dress is perfect with her red hair and porcelain skin

10. hally October 27, 2010 at 11:05 #

i love this look. she looks lovely, the dress is lovely and fits perfectly, her hair looks so nice and works with the dress and the shoes are perfect. i have to say FC, i think i prefer seeing this on bryce than on any of the younger girls, they would infantalize it too much, if that makes any sense.

• Fashion Critic October 27, 2010 at 12:28 #

I hear ya :)

11. guest October 27, 2010 at 14:26 #

i would love to see this dress on Reese Witherspoon!

12. mochababe73 October 28, 2010 at 03:20 #

That dress conjures up images of Selena Gomez for some reason. I don’t like it on Bryce nor do I like her hair. It ages her.
    Bryce is a beautiful woman. It’s unfortunate that she had to wear this dress.