Selena Gomez In Zuhair Murad Couture – Justin Timberlake & Friends Concert

Selena Gomez was one of the many performers at the Justin Timberlake & Friends Concert which benefits the Shriners Hospitals for Children in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

The cutie swapped out of the casual top and jeans she wore during the photocall into a gorgeous Zuhair Murad Spring 2009 Couture dress.

I can imagine that her silver paillette strapless mini dress with an encrusted bodice dazzled the crowd as she put in her performance for the charitable event.

Selena opted for silver pumps and cute bouncy waves to complete her look.

We’ve had so many great looks and it’s only Monday.

Do you see this as a BDOTW contender?

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com & Getty

Julianne Moore In Lanvin - "The Kids Are Alright" London Film Festival Premiere

Julianne Moore In Lanvin – “The Kids Are Alright” London Film Festival Premiere

Who Wore Monique Lhuillier Better? Kim Cattrall or Garcelle Beauvais

Who Wore Monique Lhuillier Better? Kim Cattrall or Garcelle Beauvais

32 Responses to Selena Gomez In Zuhair Murad Couture – Justin Timberlake & Friends Concert

1. Ethne Blist October 25, 2010 at 22:41 #

I don’t think she is BDOTW nomination worthy because she is practically nude here. I know she won’t go the Miley road, but this is too much for her age!

• Francesca October 25, 2010 at 23:21 #

Oh, come on. Now only because Miley is being what she is, and doing what she does – no one else her age can look “sexy” (by that I include the word classy) from time to time.
      I find this look very cute and age appropriate, and definitely not exaggerated or trashy. BDOTW for sure!
      Also, her boobs don’t look in any way different in that dress than the model’s so I’d say it’s on the dress, not the way Selena wears it.

• Hannah October 25, 2010 at 23:27 #

Completely. It just doesnt feel natural on her. She is so classy usually. She looks really uncomfortable, and like she is holding the dress up.

• molly October 26, 2010 at 01:11 #

Agreed. Shes too young for this.
        And btw, Kellie Pickler wore this dress at the 2009 CMT awards when she performed.

• f4fashion October 26, 2010 at 09:34 #

In a WWIB contest, I would definitely pick Kelly. This dress screams PERSONALITY. What do you think FC? Check out kelly’s pic rockin’ in this dress at ZM’s site. and I so much prefer her silver differia sandals.

2. Moxie October 25, 2010 at 22:51 #

Love the dress, but hate the pizza-toe shoes.

3. Victor October 25, 2010 at 23:03 #

Yes I do! She looks really beautiful! Love the shoes!
    kisses from Brasil!

4. rita October 25, 2010 at 23:06 #

Agree! Her dress can come off at any time! Look at her boobs!

5. Meg October 25, 2010 at 23:13 #

While the dress is great i don’t think either it or her makeup look age appropriate…

6. pam October 25, 2010 at 23:14 #

She is too young for this look, even if she was performing.

• Ethne Blist October 25, 2010 at 23:53 #

I agree. Performing is no excuse. She doesn’t look like say Christina Aguilera or Britney, but too young.

• P. October 26, 2010 at 18:57 #

Too young for this dress??! Oh come on, she’s eighteen !!! Had Elle Fanning worn this dress I would understand what are you complaining, but Selena isn’t a kid, she has a young face, but she’s almost an adult

Love the dress and even more her in the dress. The shoes are divine and hair/make up looks gorgeous, BDOTW contender!!!

7. ullis October 25, 2010 at 23:42 #

one word – BOOBS! (her narrow frame make them even look bigger)

She looks lovely though!

8. Bella October 26, 2010 at 00:10 #

I don’t think this look is too much for her.
    She’s 18, although sometimes she looks younger. Miley, Britney and others did much more than this at 16/17 years old.
    I could understand if Selena dressed “trashy” all the time but she rarely does. She is usually always young, sophisticated, safe, etc.
    But this look is flashy without being trashy. It’s still has a young and fun feeling without being OTT. So far, I would say yes to BDOTW contender. I think it’s a pretty and fun dress, especially for performing.

9. Teleholic October 26, 2010 at 00:37 #

It’s a great dress. I like everything here except the fit around the bust, other than that she looks great.

10. Alicat October 26, 2010 at 00:41 #

I don’t know anything about this woman or her age so my opinion is just based upon what I see. I love the dress. There are so many strapless mini cocktail dresses worn but this one has that something extra. It is sassy and cute with lots of movement. I love the choice of shoe. Hair and makeup accentuate her pretty face.

11. ber October 26, 2010 at 01:46 #

Those shoes! <3

12. Jessica October 26, 2010 at 02:31 #

definately BDOTW contender, i think she looks fabulous

13. Vidhya October 26, 2010 at 04:06 #

this is nt her style…. this dress was made for katy perry

• Mahima October 26, 2010 at 13:11 #

it totally agree.

14. robbie October 26, 2010 at 05:25 #

she looks gorgeous but i think peep toes would have looked much nicer, pointed toe shoes can sometimes feel a little “hooker” for my taste.

she still looks classy in this dress definitely BDOTW contender for sure.

15. mochababe73 October 26, 2010 at 06:19 #

I love the dress. But to be honest, she looks like a kid playing dress up. I think that she’s too young for the dress.

16. Louisa October 26, 2010 at 07:30 #

I don’t think this look should be a BDOTW contender as I don’t think Selena pulls it off. Although she has an incredible figure (which is highlighted by the dress), I don’t thinks he has the confidence or attitude (or maturity?) to sell the look. Someone like Jennifer Lopez, Kylie Minogue or Cheryl Cole would have rocked it.

17. shubby doo October 26, 2010 at 08:17 #

i love the dress on the model…on selena it’s not quite ticking the box…the hair (and thus her whole head) just looks too big is comparison to the rest of her…i cant get past that. sorry

18. dressaddict October 26, 2010 at 09:28 #

Too edgy for her, or maybe we got used to some other style, that seemed to fit her better.

Off topic: I found some drop dead gorgeous ladies here http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/TyFrvcEnMkK/Telva+Awards+2010 , there are some dresses to die for :)

19. Emi October 26, 2010 at 10:17 #

I like the dress and the shoes but she ruined the look with that terrible hairstyle, suitable for my grandmother. I’m not sure about her as BDOTW contender.

20. Mackentiff October 26, 2010 at 10:42 #

Love it. I think it’s totally cute and age appropriate. She’s dressed up, I can see why it would be inappropriate if she was out shopping but for a concert she looks great.

21. Ayesha October 26, 2010 at 11:26 #

yes definitely,she looks cute yet very very stunning!

22. Elena October 26, 2010 at 14:42 #

The dress is amazing, but i don’t like her face here.. not like the make-up
    But loveeee the dress

23. JJovana3 October 26, 2010 at 15:03 #

Dancing with the Stars. Thats all I can think of. Not worthy of the best dress contender.

• Fashion Critic October 26, 2010 at 15:19 #

lol…so funny

24. Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:20 #

I agree with a couple of people here. Far too old for her