Nicky Hilton, Garcelle Beauvais and Brandy also attended the Carousel of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills this weekend.

Nicky wore a very elegant red Missoni Arabella crochet-knit gown with Dana Davis heels and a wide waistband.

Normally we only see Nicky wearing a mini dress or a leather jacket, so this is a refreshing change.

Garcelle looked like a beautiful Goddess wearing a Monique Lhuillier navy gown with a beaded shoulder detail dress.

She added Dana Davis heels, a black clutch and a silver Neil Lane ring.

Brandy looked equally glamorous wearing a white Nicole Miller draped gown with an embellished bodice.

A gold clutch and silver bracelet completed her look.

Credit: Fame Pictures, Getty & Style.com

Naomie Harris In Valentino - NAACP Image Awards 2014

Naomie Harris In Valentino – NAACP Image Awards 2014

Julianne Moore In Lanvin - "The Kids Are Alright" London Film Festival Premiere

Julianne Moore In Lanvin – “The Kids Are Alright” London Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Nicky Hilton In Missoni, Garcelle Beauvais In Monique Lhuillier & Brandy In Nicole Miller – 32nd Annual Carousel Of Hope Ball

1. Hannah October 25, 2010 at 19:56 #

My favourite would be Garcelle but the dress is too nostalgic for me, it reminds me of my favourite look from Christian Lacroix’s final collection. I love all three girls, but Nikki is therefore the standout for me.

2. Ethne Blist October 25, 2010 at 20:27 #

I am in love with all three looks. All three look great and there isn’t a fault between any of them!

3. Amelia October 25, 2010 at 20:28 #

Garcelle’s dress has been worn by Kim Cattrall already

• Fashion Critic October 26, 2010 at 08:03 #

Yes I know.

Writing that in the text only allows those websites who are copying mine to write the post first.

So I would rather just wait for them to find out after I have written the post.

• Amelia October 26, 2010 at 20:05 #

So now it’s all about competition on the web? You shouldn’t worry about it, as I honestly think this is the best blog/site about fashion; I check this blog daily since 2007 and will continue to do so. I think you make a great work here and I was just trying to help, and excuse me for saying it, but you’ve been more modest…

• Fashion Critic October 26, 2010 at 22:29 #

Thanks for saying that. I’m glad you love the site.

I’m happy for the help, but I just wanted to clarify why I’d taken so long to post your comment in case you were wondering x

4. Gaber October 25, 2010 at 20:47 #

Post two out of three in which I express my undying love for what is being worn.
    The Lhuillier is fantastic!
    Would love to see it get nominated for BDotW.

5. mm October 25, 2010 at 21:36 #

I love Nicky’s look. All three look gorgeous.

6. Victor October 25, 2010 at 23:12 #

They really look gorgeous, but..
    what’s up with Brandy’s wig?! Her head looks crushed or something!

7. Alicat October 26, 2010 at 00:05 #

Nicky Hilton looks fresh and glowing. Her hair and makeup are beautiful. The Monique Lhuilliere navy gown in stunning and Garcelle Beauvais is styled to perfection. Both are worthy BDOTW contenders. I am not a fan of the white gown – too bridal, particularly with the train.

8. asherlev1 October 26, 2010 at 02:27 #

I actually really love Nicky’s dress. And Garcelle looks so effortlessly elegant.

9. mochababe73 October 26, 2010 at 06:29 #

I love Nicky’s dress, but it looks too casual. I can’t put my finger on why it does.
    I like Garcelle’s. She looks great.
    Brandy looks good as well, but the dress is doing nothing for her hips. It makes her look a little square.

10. Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:23 #

Niky is my favourite here as we’ve see these looks before