Halle Berry In YSL – 32nd Anniversary Carousel of Hope Gala

Halle Berry continues fall for pretty boys as walked the red carpet with her new beau French actor Olivier Martinez.

We’ll see if this relationship lasts longer than the promotion of their upcoming thriller “Dark Tide”.

Carey Mulligan and Shia LaBeouf have reportedly broken up.

Halle looked amazing smoldering in a YSL Pre-Fall 2010 gown.

Her raspberry asymmetrical gown drapes beautifully across her caramel skin.

With her trademark pixie hairstyle Halle accessorized with a YSL box clutch and simple jewels.

Definitely a BDOTW contender.

Olivier also wore YSL too.

[nggallery id=676]

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Bauer Griffin

Mila Kunis In D&G At The "Black Swan" 2010 London Film Festival Premiere

Mila Kunis In D&G At The “Black Swan” 2010 London Film Festival Premiere

Jennifer Lopez In Georges Chakra Couture & Zuhair Murad Couture - 32nd Anniversary Carousel of Hope Gala

Jennifer Lopez In Georges Chakra Couture & Zuhair Murad Couture – 32nd Anniversary Carousel of Hope Gala

34 Responses to Halle Berry In YSL – 32nd Anniversary Carousel of Hope Gala

1. Jes October 25, 2010 at 14:17 #

Stunning!!!!

• shubby doo October 26, 2010 at 08:11 #

Agreed. This is simple elegance at it’s best

2. cindy October 25, 2010 at 14:27 #

WOW!
    she really is beautiful in this color. I love the way the dress gently drapes on her body. For once she opted for something different, it’s not bodycon and the twins are covered! She really blows me away today, BDOTW worthy for sure

3. ko October 25, 2010 at 14:32 #

i think she is way too perfect:)

4. Dorian Gray October 25, 2010 at 14:36 #

She is AMAZING. BDOTW for sure FC, I love this red on her.

5. nahla October 25, 2010 at 14:36 #

Amazing

6. Hannah October 25, 2010 at 14:37 #

She just looks killer. You can always trust Halle Berry to not let Hollywood glamour die. I hope she keeps this going throughout the promotion of this new movie.

7. DC October 25, 2010 at 14:38 #

beautiful…prefer this look to the short & sequin number of last week…she looks da bomb!

8. Vidhya October 25, 2010 at 14:41 #

She looks Ooh La La.. but why the hurry to bring the boy toy along…

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2010 at 14:44 #

I agree.

I’m very skeptical about this “romance” the always seem to happen just before a promotion of a movie and break up just as the credits roll at the cinema

9. sara October 25, 2010 at 14:49 #

this is the photo of her in this event, because in others the dress is a bit unflattering around her hip. what a wonderful color!!!!but it’s very different to the one the model is wearing!

10. Leti October 25, 2010 at 15:01 #

I love Ms. Berry when she keeps it classy.

• Linda October 27, 2010 at 02:20 #

Yes, just what I was thinking. She looks amazingly beautiful in this dress. I wish she would wear more dresses like this. BDOTW wothy for sure.

11. nicky October 25, 2010 at 15:01 #

simple but effective look. really sophisticated and classy. she gives this dress class!
    oh and i really liked carey and shia together…oh well

12. dee October 25, 2010 at 15:19 #

This is more like it. This is classy and she looks great. Sometimes she dresses like she is trying too hard to look young and sexy. The color is flatteting on her too.

13. Ethne Blist October 25, 2010 at 15:32 #

Halle, thank you for realizing you can do classy and not just sexy.

• mol October 25, 2010 at 15:57 #

Perfectly put!

14. asherlev1 October 25, 2010 at 16:28 #

The color is gorgeous against her skin.

15. D October 25, 2010 at 16:45 #

LOVE her =)

16. Claudia October 25, 2010 at 17:04 #

She does look amazing.. but it’s another boring look for me..

• Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:27 #

Same. She has lost her appeal on the red carpet

17. Ev October 25, 2010 at 17:18 #

She looks stunning, but I cant help but think that its a bit too simple. I think some statement earrings would’ve made a big difference.

18. Dee October 25, 2010 at 18:06 #

It’s amazing when stars realize the power of a simple silhouette in a striking colour. She looks stunning. And I don’t think accessories were really necessary here, because with Halle Berry, her hair is striking enough to act as an accessory.

On an aside, Olivier Martinez is the same age as Halle Berry. Hardly makes him a boy-toy now, does it?

19. Abena October 25, 2010 at 18:17 #

Brandy was at this event too looking very gorgeous in a white gown. Wonder why you didn’t feature her.
    Can we have some brown sisters here when they look good aka not ghetto? Just a suggestion from one chocolate sister to another.
    Really love and respect what you are doing.

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2010 at 18:31 #

Just because you haven’t seen it yet, that doesn’t mean I’m not going to feature it.

I’ve already written the post feature Brandy and Garcelle and it will post later in the day.

I can’t post everything at the same time, that would make no sense.

20. pipsqueak October 25, 2010 at 20:02 #

Oh, Halle never lets me down! Oliver Martinez is one of those “boyfriends for rent” in Hollywood, just like that model Paul Sculfor. It’s great that we’re living at a time that women get to take charge and men aren’t intimidated by a fine woman. Digress … Halle looks stunning.

21. Fashion Interlude October 25, 2010 at 21:38 #

BDOTW WOW she looks ravishing.

22. Alicat October 26, 2010 at 00:31 #

A sophisticated, glamorous look. This is far more beautiful than the “sexy” looks she often favours. Re Mr Martinez in the above photo – if a woman can go to this much trouble, surely he can put on a tie? I am not a fan of the tieless look at formal events.

23. lukie October 26, 2010 at 00:43 #

WOOOOOOW she looks amazing! I love the draping detail! BDOTW!

24. mochababe73 October 26, 2010 at 06:38 #

I like this on Halle. She has her body parts covered which is different for her.
    I predict that the relationship won’t last. There are rumors that he’s a bit of a playboy. And, let’s face it, Halle is a great actress, but she’s weird.

25. Emi October 26, 2010 at 10:32 #

Definitely BDOTW, the dress is amazing, I love the fabric, the color, how it perfectly fits her. I only dislike her hair, a little bit too ruffled. Great accessory ( I mean O. Martinez).

26. JJovana3 October 26, 2010 at 15:09 #

This is very sleek, classy and sophisticated. She’s a sexy woman, and Im glad to see her tone it down on the red carpet. This dress highlights her figure wonderfully and also makes her face and hair stand out nicely. Very good look and color for her.

27. Sharon October 26, 2010 at 23:12 #

Thanks for the runway picture, FC. I saw the photo of Halle somewhere else and thought the dress very simple. Now that I’ve seen the back, I can imagine how gorgeous Halle must have been. As for her new companion, she said recently that she loves to be in love and will keep trying till she gets it right. What a good time she must be having on her way to that end.