X Factor: Sunday Week 3 – Cheryl Cole In Kristian Aadnevik

After wearing head-to-toe black for the first 2 weeks of the X Factor live shows, Cheryl Cole gave us two non-black looks this weekend.

On Sunday night she dazzled in a sexy Kristian Aadnevik Spring 2011 mini dress straight off the runway from London Fashion Week.

The one-sleeve white mini dress with the silver stripes was more like the young, fun sexy Cheryl we’re used to seeing.

She completed her look with Nicholas Kirkwood black strappy heels.

I would’ve preferred the runway heels or heels in a similar colour, but I’m glad to see her sparkle back.

The judge/singer also performed her new single “Promise This” live on the show, which is the first track off her new album, “Messy Little Raindrops”.

Credit: Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

X Factor: Sunday Week 3 – Dannii Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana

X Factor: Sunday Week 3 – Dannii Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana

Mila Kunis In D&G At The "Black Swan" 2010 London Film Festival Premiere

Mila Kunis In D&G At The “Black Swan” 2010 London Film Festival Premiere

20 Responses to X Factor: Sunday Week 3 – Cheryl Cole In Kristian Aadnevik

1. Clare October 25, 2010 at 11:32 #

Sorry but I’m not a fan. She just looks a mess. Aside from the hair which is absolutely dreadful at the mo, I think the dress looks like she is wearing bacofoil and you are so right about the shoes something lighter would have been much nicer.

Also…whilst on a rant about her…what is with all of these Pat Butcher earrings?

Her style was so much classier last year.

• bettybrandenburg October 25, 2010 at 13:57 #

Agree. Awful. Shoes are a disaster to say the least.

• sara October 25, 2010 at 14:51 #

me too, i completely agree…horrible and tacky!

2. Mark October 25, 2010 at 11:55 #

The shoes make her legs look really stumpy. I actually prefered her style the first year she was a judge.

• neha77 October 25, 2010 at 14:12 #

i agree entirely! her legs look far too stumpy and she just looks trashy with the hair and dress for such a gorgeous girl. her style was the best on the first year of the show and now i think she tries a bit too hard. i still love her though!

3. Lisa-kaye October 25, 2010 at 12:06 #

She looks horrendous and the hair extensions are getting worse!!

4. Fiona October 25, 2010 at 12:07 #

Her hair is too long, I dislike the extensions draped across the front of the body leaving a big gap at the back. She is also wearing a lot of makeup lately, not sure about this new look although I do understand the desire to change up a look just for a change. Also dislike the black shoes, not flattering. The dress is nice on her though.

5. Leti October 25, 2010 at 12:29 #

Great dress, shame about the shoes and the hair.

• Marvel October 27, 2010 at 00:29 #

Same. Her hair and shoes ruined it and this is coming from someone who loves her.

6. Lee Ann October 25, 2010 at 12:32 #

hate the hair. I would have loved to have seen her in Danni’s Dolce.

7. egon October 25, 2010 at 12:33 #

the song really sucks¡¡ and she looks really trashy with that horrible extensions and the red color, she is amazing but is not in the rigth way.

8. DC October 25, 2010 at 12:34 #

cheryl cole looks like she has been replaced by super woman cheryl…i do get the feeling cheryl morphed into an x men character ( and not in a good way)…the big red flowing hair.,,the heavy heavy eye make up…the short & tight dresses that expose her ‘edgy’ tattoos…all which leave her looking more trashy than classy…sorry not a fan of the recent cheryl..can we have the old one back please?

9. Hannah October 25, 2010 at 13:21 #

Unfortunately I just do nto like it at all. The dress is nice but is ruined (porr Kristian). Her fake tan is too overtly obvious, the fact you can tell you can see the tattoos around her legs if you were behind her is slightly unsettling, the earing do not go with anything, and lets be honest, she looks like a high-class hooker. Sorry.

10. Nora October 25, 2010 at 13:48 #

The dress is young and interesting, but her styling has totally ruined this…

The shoes look like she has two electronic tags around her calves. When she had shorter hair in Cannes, she looked stunning; the longer hair looks straggly and messy.

11. Melissa October 25, 2010 at 14:59 #

Good on Cheryl’s stylists for having her wear some lesser-known London designers! Can’t say I’m a fan of this look though.

12. rita October 25, 2010 at 18:25 #

I know I am in the minority but I think the reason why I don’t like her or anything she wears, it’s because she has ZERO personnality. She is just a pretty barbie doll who says yes yes yes even when she doesn’t know why. That’s the impression I got from her.

13. mochababe73 October 26, 2010 at 06:43 #

I don’t like the hair or the shoes, but she looks great in the dress.

14. Sil October 26, 2010 at 16:21 #

I love Cheryl. She’s gorgeous. But i’m really hating the red hair! She really should go back to being a brunette. Anyone agrees?

• Fashion Critic October 26, 2010 at 16:32 #

It’s growing on me

15. Sharon October 26, 2010 at 23:21 #

Like the dress but hate the shoes.