X Factor: Saturday Week 3 – Dannii Minogue In Victoria Beckham Collection

Dannii Minogue wore yet another Victoria Beckham dress on the X Factor live show yesterday evening.

This time she wore a blue fitted Fall 2010 dress with a draped back and an asymmetrical detail on the neckline.

The Australian judge appears to have developed a taste for VB’s dress much like Nicole Scherzinger did during her brief time as a judge.

Dannii’s hair look really good again this week, but it only works for me when she wears it in an updo because I’m still not fond of the colour.

Nude Brian Atwood ‘Drama’ pumps with a black heel completed the look, which just goes to prove my theory that if you buy a Victoria Beckham dress you get the Atwood heels free in celebville.

I think Dannii looks great in VB’s dress, but the thing I loved most about her on the X Factor was that she would celebrate Australian designers like Lisa Ho and J’Aton Couture. I hope she goes back to doing that soon.

Credit: Style.com & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

X Factor Sunday Final – Dannii Minogue In Jenny Packham

X Factor Sunday Final – Dannii Minogue In Jenny Packham

X Factor: Saturday Week 3 – Cheryl Cole In HMH Couture

X Factor: Saturday Week 3 – Cheryl Cole In HMH Couture

10 Responses to X Factor: Saturday Week 3 – Dannii Minogue In Victoria Beckham Collection

1. Hilary October 24, 2010 at 10:41 #

I’m a HUGE fan of VB’s collection and I do love this dress but to me, it looks far too work-wear/day-wear for a show as glamourous as the X Factor. I faaaar preferred the VB evening gown last week. This looks rather too blocky on Danni for my liking and does not do justice to her beautiful post-pregnancy figure. Agree totally re; the hair. Her skin tone suits being brunette.

• Fraser October 24, 2010 at 15:57 #

According to digitalspy VB is now Dannii’s stylist! Bit of a shame, as think VBs style is too buttoned-up for Dannii – while sometimes it verges on tacky, I love the more exuberant glamour Dannii gets from sticking to her Aussie routes :)

2. Lara October 24, 2010 at 14:29 #

Stunning colour, but I hope to see Dannii in something out of her comfort zone for once
    PS. Matt for win

3. justine smith October 24, 2010 at 15:39 #

Can someone tell me where Danni got her earrings from that she wore on the 3rd show.

4. mochababe73 October 24, 2010 at 15:53 #

I love the dress, but I think that she may be too shapely in the hip area for it.

5. Fashion Interlude October 24, 2010 at 17:47 #

she looks amazing, faultless, a bit casual for the show compared to last week’s dress, but still stunning

6. gorgeous spice October 24, 2010 at 19:27 #

she needs to give us the kind of dresses she was wearing last year. I know she is a mum but this dress ages her

7. Marvel October 24, 2010 at 19:57 #

A bit too boring for her. plus the shoes are really boring and casual for the saturday show. This would be better for Sunday’s show

8. Hannah October 24, 2010 at 20:54 #

I adore dannii. She dresses so well. I think why sh ehasnt been wearing so many dresses like last year is becasue she claims to have not had the vast amount of time she had last year to plan her looks, obviously having had a baby and all (despite not looking like it), so special dresses that arent easy to get hold of, or as easy to get hold of like this one are not as much of an option. I hope she gets back into the last year groove, but she still looks better than cheryl (and the VB runway model). I just wuickly have ot mention (i have the benefit of foresight from when this post was made), but Louis results show suit is incredible (loosk like a Tom FOrd, no?). He really blew the girls out of the water for me.

9. avs October 25, 2010 at 14:01 #

I think this dress looked stunning on Dannii. And the colour (and eye make up) made her eyes look incredibly blue! But I agree with the other comments above this look is far too casual for the saturday night show. xoxo avs