Runway To BBC Radio One Studios – Cheryl Cole In Mulberry

Cheryl Cole was spotted at BBC Radio One Studios in London this morning to promote her new single, “Promise This” and of course talk about her X Factor contestants.

Dressed for the Fall season Cheryl wore a Mulberry Fall 2010 leather jacket with a chain detail, J Brand jeans, shades plus Elizabeth and James lace-up Chucka heel booties.

She made is very clear that Cher is her favourite contestant in the interview saying: “She reminds me of a young me completely. Even the type of music she listens to, how she performs.”

The difference for me is that I can’t see Cher growing out of that chavvy behaviour which Cheryl managed to do so well.

Credit: Style.com & Wenn

Anne Hathaway For Vogue US November 2010

Anne Hathaway For Vogue US November 2010

Vertu Smartphone Launch Party - Blake Lively In Christian Dior

Vertu Smartphone Launch Party – Blake Lively In Christian Dior

11 Responses to Runway To BBC Radio One Studios – Cheryl Cole In Mulberry

1. Gaber October 21, 2010 at 15:51 #

I think that the only “growing” Cheryl did is currently filling out her pants …
    That’s such an unflattering look.

I do ADORE it on the model though. The orange brings everything together.

2. DC October 21, 2010 at 17:14 #

jacket looks too long…and its too long on the sleeves…cheryl has lost some of her sparkle since her divorce…:(

• Lisa October 21, 2010 at 17:21 #

I was about to say the same thing. She used to dress so well , even when dressing down, now it’s all muted colours as though she is in mourning for her marriage. Shame.

3. maud October 21, 2010 at 17:28 #

She’s got horrible legs and she keeps wearing those skinny jeans with ankle boots, she still hasn’t work out that it make her piggy legs shorter. I think the jacket is too long as well. I am soooo tired of her. When are people gonna wake up and realised that she only is in that position because she is pretty and over-ambitious?? No talent, no style sense and it shows on the x factor – how boring is she?

4. justme October 21, 2010 at 17:35 #

Between her always present big hair and acrylic nails, Cheryl is still a chav by my standards lol.

I like her boots though.

5. anne October 21, 2010 at 18:16 #

Her style is all over the place right now. Diana was also her favourite but Alexandra won. Not that i’m comparing Cher with Diana. I actually like Diana :)

6. Lara October 21, 2010 at 18:26 #

Well, judging by her new tattoo, chavy Cheryl is still alive, just hidden by the team of stylist and PR-people.

• Fashion Critic October 21, 2010 at 18:33 #

lol….I suppose you are right ;)

7. Marvel October 21, 2010 at 22:57 #

I cant believe Cher is still in. I cant wait until they do Mariah Carey week or Ballad week. Id like to see her ‘rap’ her way out of that

Back to Cheryl,a tad too big love, but still looking fab

8. mochababe73 October 22, 2010 at 00:55 #

I like everything except the pants. As a matter of fact, I would love to have the jacket.
    Two words-camel toe. Disgusting!

9. Sharon October 23, 2010 at 23:18 #

If she’s going to wear her jeans that tight, black would be a much better color. I don’t like her look at all.