Cheryl Cole unveiled her waxwork at Madame Tussauds in London today.

The Girls Aloud singer and X Factor judge came face-to-face with her wax figure this morning which was wearing a red embellished dress with a jeweled headband.

The real Cheryl faired much better wearing an Antonio Berardi Resort 2011 mini dress.

Her mint green dress with a poufy skirt was paired with a cropped leather jacket and Brian Atwood Balleto platform sandals.

I adore the dress.

It’s a dress I always pictured her wearing on the X Factor.

I wish she didn’t wear the jacket.

With my corns I can’t get way with wearing these stunning Brian Atwood Balleto platform sandals, but these crystal-embellished clear plastic and black leather sandals are perfect for her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Cheryl Cole's Closet - Brian Atwood Balleto Platform Sandals

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet – Brian Atwood Balleto Platform Sandals

2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration - Nicole Richie In Missoni

2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration – Nicole Richie In Missoni

36 Responses to Cheryl Cole Waxwork Figure Unveiling At Madame Tussauds – Cheryl Cole In Antonio Berardi

1. Shruti October 20, 2010 at 16:37 #

Her wax figure looks like a beauty pageant contestant.

• Ethne Blist October 20, 2010 at 16:39 #

You are so right! I didn’t of of that before!

2. Ethne Blist October 20, 2010 at 16:39 #

My concern for her wax figure is how thin it portrays her and that the hair color is lighter than her natural shade. You’d think they would make wax figures look more human and less thin. The only thing that I love about the dress is the mint poofy skirt that makes me want mint chocolate chip ice cream.

• Fashion Critic October 20, 2010 at 16:48 #

She only just recently changed her hair to that plum colour.

• Hannah October 20, 2010 at 18:56 #

Her wax figure looks much nicer with the brown hair. Lucky they made that before she changed it.

3. dee October 20, 2010 at 16:54 #

I think she looks cute. I like the jacket with the dress.

4. Bee October 20, 2010 at 16:54 #

I love love love the dress that the real Cheryl is wearing! She looks so pretty, and I agree she shouldn’t have worn the jacket with it :-) But I still adore her!! <3

5. Lee Ann October 20, 2010 at 16:55 #

Is she auditioning for the role of Tinkerbell ?. She really doesn’t have great legs but stillcan get away with short dresses-how does she do that?

• sonia October 20, 2010 at 23:06 #

she doesn’t have nice legs??!! If I had those legs I would be showing them all the time!!!

• Lee Ann October 21, 2010 at 10:03 #

Sorry but she has cankles and thick legs,

• ~**juDee**~ October 21, 2010 at 21:46 #

Oh my gosh I thought I was the only one that noticed!!! Cankles. Yes, she does have them. I stared at them for ages thinking “hmm, somethings a bit odd” lol. And they look even worse when she shows that ridiculous tramp stamp tattoo on her thigh, eww!…….Gosh I don’t think anybody does my head in more than Cheryl ‘please feel sorry for me or i’ll cry’ Cole.

6. Hisadora October 20, 2010 at 17:06 #

I love it! Maybe the jacket gives to the dress a rock chic vice that I really like!! Those shoes are fantastic.

7. Missy October 20, 2010 at 17:06 #

I wish she’d let the dress alone instead of dressing it up with that leather jacket :(

8. Kate October 20, 2010 at 17:12 #

I love the dress but not so sure about the shoes, although I suppose she can wear anything and look amazing!
    I disagree with you about the jacket, I love it and the look it creates with the dress.
    Overall great outfit- It took me a while to work out which was the real cheryl!!

9. lily October 20, 2010 at 17:45 #

i dont understand why they hid her fabulous legs under this gown. Legs are her best assets.
    Her mint dress looks lovely, and you are right it looks better without jacket

10. robbie October 20, 2010 at 18:19 #

wow they both look like waxworks its very hard to tell which one is the real cheryl.

cute shoes.

11. Elly October 20, 2010 at 18:22 #

I loathe Cheryl Cole, so it is truly saying something when I say that I love the biker jacket with that dress. I love giving soft girly looks an edge with a biker jacket or heavy boots.

12. sevenstories October 20, 2010 at 18:33 #

The dress is from the Fashion Relief show that Cheryl did for charity in 2008. It’s a Gaultier dress, although I don’t like it at all – the bikini top element is really cheap and tacky looking.

I love the green dress, and I like the jacket over the top as well as it’s a daytime look so it dresses it down a bit. It also emphasises her waist and accentuates the curves the dress produces.

The Berardi is just the sort of thing I would wear if I had the money!

I don’t really like the shoes close up – all those crystals and that clear plastic make them look a bit stripper-esque, however from a distance they look gorgeous.

13. Lara October 20, 2010 at 18:47 #

stunning dress, but overall look is just tacky

14. Elaine October 20, 2010 at 19:08 #

I’m having huge Cheryl doubts these days… I agree the dress is beautiful, but the jacket does not compliement it at all…
    And i’m sorry FC, but I can’t manage to get on board with the heels – they remind me of “stripper” shoes!!!
    And I think her plum hair colour is awful, what do you think FC?

15. SarahV October 20, 2010 at 19:14 #

I hate the new haircolor… Looks like a cheap home-kit..

16. sara October 20, 2010 at 20:20 #

i hate the look, very tacky…but i love these shoes they seem cinderella’s crystal pumps!

17. Terry October 20, 2010 at 20:26 #

Ok, I’m officially in love with those amazing Atwood sandals!

18. Lisa-kaye October 20, 2010 at 21:05 #

I dont like what cheryls wearing here, Ive really gone off her style. No matter what she wears, i just dont get it……
    I might be in a minority but i think her legs are too thick to carry off really short dresses and the longer hair extensions look tacky and just scream WAG!!!!

• Elaine October 20, 2010 at 22:17 #

Its strange to hear so many ppl call her legs “thick” and “chunky” – Its usually remarks she gets about being too thin…

• hally October 21, 2010 at 08:49 #

maybe its so they can save on wax? :/ ?

19. Marvel October 20, 2010 at 22:00 #

I like the jacket with the dress but I would have liked to have seen how she looks like without the jacket. Glad to see here getting her ‘mojo’ back.

LOVING the shoes

20. bri01 October 20, 2010 at 22:51 #

I love this whole look. I think she wore the jacket so she could wear the shoes because it looks better that way to me, and gives off an edginess.

21. Alicat October 21, 2010 at 00:05 #

She looks like the sugar plum fairy especially with the hair colour. The poufy skirt looks too little girl’s party for a grown woman. Maybe the leather jacket and shoes are meant to add some edge to the sugary sweet dress, but it just doesn’t work for me.

The wax figure is significantly thinner than the real Ms Cole. This was done to the Eva Longoria one you featured recently too. So even Mme Tussauds is “photoshopping” its images now.

22. Fashion Interlude October 21, 2010 at 00:38 #

clear heels????? is she a lady of the night? i hate the shoes, they look cheap!

23. Linda October 21, 2010 at 02:22 #

I REALLY dislike the green pouffy dress with the jacket. It screams 80′s to me and not in a good way. I don’t like the red dress either. I just don’t like her style in general. I don’t think there’s been one look of hers that I’ve loved. She always seems really generic and child like to me.

24. mochababe73 October 21, 2010 at 04:05 #

I love the shoes and the dress. I don’t understand why she would cover such a cute dress with that black leather jacket.
    Where did they get that ugly dress on the wax figure.

25. KateS October 21, 2010 at 05:19 #

plastic shoes are never okay, especially not with a tinkerbell dress. Thumbs down.

26. bettybrandenburg October 21, 2010 at 10:44 #

FC you say: “With my corns I can’t get way with wearing these stunning Brian Atwood Balleto platform sandals…” Rest assured, neither can she for much longer. Her bunions will be killing her at some point and then she’ll be praying kitten heels are still in fashion!!! (like the rest of us)

27. GI October 21, 2010 at 20:57 #

those heels are awfull!!!! they look like drag queen’s shoes, not the best option, in my modest opinion…

28. Letícia October 22, 2010 at 23:39 #

These wax figures really scare me, it looks exactly like her! And what’s up with all these people saying she should cover up her legs? She has amazing legs!!!