20.10.10

2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration – Nicole Richie In Missoni

Nicole Richie arrived at the 2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration sporting a shorter, lighter hairdo.

The mother-of-two wore a Missoni Resort 2011 maxi dress with a mind-bending print.

At the event all everyone was interested in was why she decided to go for the chop.

She told Us Weekly, “I don’t know, but I liked it, I really want to cut it shorter.”

We’ve seen Nicole with shorter hair before, but I just love how choppy this style is.

With the new hair and new make-up I’ll be honest and say I almost didn’t recognise her.

Credit: Getty

Cheryl Cole Waxwork Figure Unveiling At Madame Tussauds - Cheryl Cole In Antonio Berardi

Cheryl Cole Waxwork Figure Unveiling At Madame Tussauds – Cheryl Cole In Antonio Berardi

50 & Fabulous: Celebrating 50 Years of Women's Advances Since The Pill Event - AnnaLynne McCord In Alice + Olivia

50 & Fabulous: Celebrating 50 Years of Women’s Advances Since The Pill Event – AnnaLynne McCord In Alice + Olivia

12 Responses to 2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration – Nicole Richie In Missoni

1. Ethne Blist October 20, 2010 at 17:40 #

I don’t like the print and I don’t like it on anyone- not even Missoni-loving Nicole Richie. Do you know where her oh-so-sparkly jacket is from??? Now I love THAT. Is it just me or am I the only one who got Nicole Richie confused with Brittany Murphy?

2. Coco October 20, 2010 at 18:08 #

She’s had her hair similar to this before so to me it was almost like repeating an old look. One that I personally do not care for. It’s way to choppy for me. I prefer her hair longer and more polished. I also find the lip color too harsh with her skintone.

3. Jarrold October 20, 2010 at 18:45 #

i LOVE HER HAIR SHORT, when she had that bob years ago i thought it was lovely on her,

4. mm October 20, 2010 at 19:01 #

Love the entire look. She really turned her life around. She looks Fab!

5. shap_half October 20, 2010 at 20:08 #

She looks great here. I’ve really grown to appreciate her style. I think she would be a great candidate for the McQueen jewel-embellished gown on the site.

6. Hisadora October 20, 2010 at 20:54 #

She looks very nice here and I just dislike her lipstick, it is too dark. Her hair looks cute though …

7. robbie October 20, 2010 at 21:00 #

she looks nice i suppose but the dress is rather ugly, dont like the dark make-up on her. the hair is gorgeous though.

FC are you gonna be posting tamara mellon when she recieved her OBE?

8. Leslie October 20, 2010 at 21:39 #

I love the new her ! I didn’t recognize her at first.
    It’s great she changed her look becase the bohemian girl was starting to be pretty boring.

9. Marvel October 20, 2010 at 21:59 #

I do like the short hair not a fan of the lippie colour. I do hope she doesnt revert back to becoming stick then, although she is well on her way

10. Alicat October 20, 2010 at 23:48 #

A more grown up look and I like it. The hairstyle is cool although the way it hangs over the eye would annoy the hell out of me. The makeup is maybe a tad overdone, especially the lippie.

11. mochababe73 October 21, 2010 at 04:00 #

I love the new look. She looks cool and edgy which a departure from her usual bohemian style. Nicole looks very grown-up.

12. Dorian Gray October 21, 2010 at 11:07 #

I love Missoni and I hope to see the brand more often on the red carpet. Nicole wears it properly.