We have yet another Victoria Beckham WWIB? poll, but this time we have 4 celebs wearing 3 different colours of the same dress.

Cameron Diaz got first dibs on the nude version of this Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 dress which she wore on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” this summer with nude pumps and a gold necklace.

Iman celebrated Essence Magazine’s 40th Anniversary at The NYSE back in August wearing the runway red version of this dress.

Black pumps and a gold belt added some different to her look.

Rosario Dawson opted for the same colour combo as Diaz when she attended Spike TV’s Scream 2010 Awards, but she wore pumps instead of peep-toes.

Yesterday Kim Kardashian promoted the Ultimate Engagement Ring Search For The World’s Best Couple Contest at Brasserie Ruhlmann in New York City.

She wore a ton of make-up and the same Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps as Rosario, but in black.

Iman wins this by a very long mile for me.

She was the only one to be a bit more creative by adding a belt which makes her stand out from the rest.

Credit: Style.com, Rex Features & Getty

2010 London Film Festival "Miral" Premiere - Freida Pinto In Alexander McQueen

2010 London Film Festival “Miral” Premiere – Freida Pinto In Alexander McQueen

"Welcome To The Rileys" New York Screening - Kristen Stewart In Valentino

“Welcome To The Rileys” New York Screening – Kristen Stewart In Valentino

16 Responses to Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Cameron Diaz, Iman, Rosario Dawson or Kim Kardashian

1. Marvel October 19, 2010 at 12:15 #

I dont know if its just my laptop, but Im unable to vote as there is no poll :(

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2010 at 12:29 #

it should be working as it works on my pc

• Marvel October 19, 2010 at 12:53 #

Its probably my University banning me from enjoyment ;)

2. Khoa Minh Vu October 19, 2010 at 12:54 #

You forgot that Katherine Jenkins, Katherine Heigl, Naomi Campbell and Courtney Cox also wore this same dress.

• karen October 23, 2010 at 21:56 #

Katherine Heigl and Courtney wore the dress in print only (in magazines) so technically it doesn’t count.

• Fashion Critic October 24, 2010 at 10:42 #

3. Leti October 19, 2010 at 13:05 #

I couldn’t see the poll until I clicked through to the comments. I commend Iman for being the most creative, but I really don’t like the black heals with the gold belt (with the red dress). On the other hand, I really like this dress on Rosario. I think it’s one of her most flattering looks, and I think the color works well with her complexion.

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2010 at 13:10 #

that’s really strange

• Alicat October 19, 2010 at 13:43 #

Same happened to me. Poll came up when I clicked comments. Anyway, I agree with you and voted for Iman. The bright colour against her skin tone and the gold of the belt add an extra something to the dress.

4. Gigi October 19, 2010 at 13:33 #

I think this is a difficult dress to wear. The top is problematic on just about everyone. Almost looks too big. And the bottom almost always too tight.. Not one of my VB favorites.

5. Linda October 19, 2010 at 13:44 #

I really don’t like this dress at all, esp. in the nude colour. The neckline is not flattering.

Iman is by far the best looking in this because of the colour and the belt. I really don’t like Rosario Dawson in this.

6. robbie October 19, 2010 at 17:01 #

cameron wins it for me simply for the shoes she picked, iman looked good but the black shoes and gold belt no no!

7. Alice October 19, 2010 at 17:05 #

Catherine Jenkins looked best in it.
    She wore the red one.

8. Violet Electric October 19, 2010 at 20:47 #

Iman all the way. Does this woman age?!?!? The color looks great on her. She added the belt adding her own little special touch and i love her nail polish color with it also. The color on Cameron just washes her out. I’m bored with Rosario and on Kim it’s just another LBD *yawn*

9. Fashion Interlude October 19, 2010 at 22:00 #

10. nichelleevette October 20, 2010 at 02:16 #

Iman accessorized the best but the dress looks best on Kim and her curves!!