“Welcome To The Rileys” New York Screening – Kristen Stewart In Valentino

Kristen Stewart is fast becoming consistent on the red carpet.

The young actress looked young, fresh, happy and sexy at the Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards, but she totally trumped that look last night at the New York screening of “Welcome To The Rileys.”

Kristen proved that she can do grown up sophistication wearing a Valentino Resort 2011 asymmetrical lace dress.

I loved every about this look from her hairstyle, to the red lippie, to the dress.

I really hope she continues to give us this confidence on red carpet. Even the awkward posing has disappeared.

It would’ve been the cherry on the cake had she worn the nude bow front heels the model is wearing, but I’ll admit that her black satin Brian Atwood pumps do work really well with this look.

I think this look is far superior to the Guishem dress.

Which would you like to see up for BDOTW?

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Katie Holmes In Marchesa - 2014 Met Gala

Katie Holmes In Marchesa – 2014 Met Gala

Calvin Klein Collection At The 17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event

47 Responses to “Welcome To The Rileys” New York Screening – Kristen Stewart In Valentino

1. Joelle October 19, 2010 at 12:06 #

She’s still a little insecure, just look at her hands in this picture. Though, this is (for me) her best look ever

2. Marvel October 19, 2010 at 12:15 #

This look is great and I cannot find a fault anywhere but I think her previous dress at the Spike’s Awards was far more superrior and would rather see that dress up for BDOTW?

3. T from Sydney October 19, 2010 at 12:16 #

OMG she looks freken amazing

i agree with the heels tho nude bow heels.
    BDOTW for sure!!

4. bettybrandenburg October 19, 2010 at 12:17 #

The Guishem dress is far better in my view, edgier and more interesting, and younger, and suited her better (Not to say that this isn’t nice, too, though) I like her hair up, rare sight.

5. inessa October 19, 2010 at 12:23 #

I don’t like the makeup.

6. shoeaholic October 19, 2010 at 12:39 #

I loved her previous outfit, but this definitely blows that one out of the water! This one for BDOTW for sure!!

7. Francesca October 19, 2010 at 12:43 #

Definitely! I was so in love with the dress even before this, and now she wears her so confidently that it makes me love her even more. BDOTW!

8. Lara October 19, 2010 at 12:56 #

The Guisham dress was better for me overall. I don’t like her hair here or the shoes

• Linda October 19, 2010 at 13:41 #

Yeah, it’s her hairstyle I don’t like. Also the other dress was much younger and suited her better, imo.

• P. October 19, 2010 at 18:02 #

DITTO!

I can’t explain in words how much I hated her hair, It’s a completely mess !!!

On the other hand, the Guishem’s look blew me away. She was so confident, so beautiful. BDOTW contender!!!

9. Jessica October 19, 2010 at 13:18 #

I think the dress is gorgeous! BDOTW for sure!

10. Wendy October 19, 2010 at 13:22 #

both looks should be up for BDOTW!!

11. Lisa October 19, 2010 at 13:30 #

Love everything about this, and I love the Spike awards dress too. Good week for Kristen.

12. Victor October 19, 2010 at 13:33 #

The other one! Don’t like the hair on this second look

13. erin October 19, 2010 at 13:35 #

She looks good, but its another black mini dress with black pumps. Boring because its predictable. But I do love her red lips.

14. Hermione Weasley October 19, 2010 at 13:38 #

I like everything except the hair. It’s a bit too old-ish for her, imo. But I’m glad she did try something different than her usual hairstyle. The dress is fabulous! I actually don’t mind which one goes up for BDOTW, I love them both in different ways.

15. CS October 19, 2010 at 13:54 #

Love the look. Totally disagree about the nude bow pumps, though. Too prissy, too fussy, and I can’t stand literal copies from runways/lookbooks.

16. Sharona October 19, 2010 at 14:10 #

The hair makes her face look about fifty. And the dress, yet another black mini, yawn.

• Vick October 19, 2010 at 15:00 #

“The hair makes her face look about fifty” WOW… I super respect people’s opinion, and I undestand that you may not like the look (actually I don’t, it’s gorgeous, but hey, it’s your opinion) but how can you say she looks FIFTY??? She looks beautiful, like a china doll, and not a day older than 20… I agree she always wears mini dresses, but haven’t you seen those killer legs of her?? I would never wear pants if I had legs like that!

• Rahel December 7, 2010 at 18:02 #

She looks kind of old because of the makeup. Not 50 but also not 20.

• molly October 19, 2010 at 22:10 #

I agree with you Sharona.
      Vick, I dont mean to put your opinon down, but killer legs? This girl has got the legs of Big Bird. They are chicken legs, and I personally find that discusting.

She needs color. Im sick of the black mini dresses. I would die if she showed up in a red gown sometime!

• Manja October 20, 2010 at 10:37 #

hahah ditto that,my thougts exactly

17. Angie October 19, 2010 at 14:19 #

kristen = mini drees + black pumps
    ¬¬

18. gossip_bangkok October 19, 2010 at 14:28 #

I love this look! I really am adoring the ‘new confinent Kristen Stewart’… I wonder if it’s because of all the classes Summit made her take over the past few years that caused such drastic change, or whether her new acquired relationship. No matter what, I’m loving it! :)

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2010 at 14:46 #

I agree. She’s like a new woman and like you said no matter what the factor is I’m Loving it too.

19. Coco October 19, 2010 at 14:50 #

People really need to lay off of Miss.Stewart. She is a 20 year old girl who isn’t a slave to fashion and has never claimed to. She is growing up and getting comfortable with herself. I think being so happy in her personal life is finally reflecting her confidence at public appearances. I loved this Valentino dress on her. It’s still her staple cocktail ‘mini’ but with such a new,sweet twist on it. I can’t say I loved the hair or makeup. I thought it was a little harsh with her freshly dyed haired. But I give her huge kudos for mixing it up and going so glam. I too would have loved the bow heel as wells. But baby steps I suppose ;)

• molly October 19, 2010 at 22:14 #

Yes, but she is a 20 year old girl who wears her terrible attitude. She wears it in the movies and on the red carpet. Not good.

20. Hisadora October 19, 2010 at 15:10 #

She’s KS, she would never wear those cute bow heels, unfortunately. Nevertheless, she’s amazing here.

21. Sharona October 19, 2010 at 15:13 #

Easy, because it’s the kind of hairstyle a fifty year old would wear. Not sure how that wasn’t clear.

22. Suz October 19, 2010 at 15:18 #

Wow, two good Kristin Stewart looks in one week! I’m amazed.

23. Moxie October 19, 2010 at 15:38 #

The Guisham is a better look, IMO. This look is great, but too predictable as she almost always goes for black dresses and shoes. The hair is a mess.

• mol October 19, 2010 at 20:25 #

Ditto

24. Amanda October 19, 2010 at 16:26 #

YES! totally BDOTW worthy!

25. Hannah October 19, 2010 at 18:44 #

I just cannot like Kristen Stewart on the red carpet. She always wears the same style dress, with black pumps. The makeup just doesnt work on her face, and her pose isboring an dunflattering. I just amgivng upon her ever looking good on the red carpet.

26. Thaysa October 19, 2010 at 20:16 #

BDOTW for sure!!! She looks gorgeous!

27. everydaytrivial October 19, 2010 at 21:25 #

one thumb up: she is smiling, one for the record!

28. wilwarin October 19, 2010 at 21:40 #

i think she looks akward when she’s doing twilight related red carpet… and i really love her looking happy :)

29. Jones19 October 19, 2010 at 22:12 #

I prefer the Guishem but this looks is outstanding as well. Good job K-Stew’s stylist! Especially love her make up here.

30. Lou October 19, 2010 at 22:32 #

Prefer the Guishem dress – I feel this look is just Ok… I prefer it on the model.

31. niya October 19, 2010 at 23:36 #

add me to the list of people who prefer the Guishem dress – something about this look isn’t working for me, maybe its the strong lip. the other one just felt a lot more in tune with her own style imho.

32. Amber October 20, 2010 at 02:16 #

I’m not at all impressed by this look. She always wears pretty much the exact same look- miniskirt or dress and black pumps along with bad hair and make-up. I am amazed that she isn’t wearing her perpetual scowl though.

• Rahel December 7, 2010 at 18:04 #

For the scowl you have to check other pics.

33. Isi Lautner October 20, 2010 at 02:25 #

This look is adorable… But prev. look was better… In this week as always, she looks beautiful! :)

34. Elle October 20, 2010 at 02:33 #

I think she looks great, but I do prefer her earlier look.

I would actually take her black shoes over the runway bow heels because I think they’re not really “her.”

35. Sabrina Siddiqui October 20, 2010 at 03:19 #

See if you can find pics from her appearance on Regis & Kelly this morning. She continued to look great. She was even wearing…wait for it…red pumps. Yes, you heard me right. Kristen Stewart in red shoes.

36. Gail October 20, 2010 at 03:37 #

Kristen looks lovely. I can’t wait to see her as Bella, in her wedding dress.

37. rebecca January 3, 2011 at 14:25 #

I’m a huge Kristen Stewart fan, but I’m also a fan of fashion, and people say that the two don’t combine– I disagree, I just think that Kristen’s stylist keeps driving Kristen away from edgy looks that fit her personality oh-so-well. Versace is a good brand (although some people may say she wouldn’t be able to pull it off) because she has the attitude for it, and Proenza Schouler is amazing at doing edgy and tomboy looks– Rodarte as well. I think that Kristen’s stylist keeps putting her in girlie dresses in which she likes (she says in an interview that she doesn’t wear dresses she doesn’t like), but you can totally tell that the Rock and Republic dress she wore in 2009 was HER type of dress– as well as the Chanel Couture at the Costume Institute Gala (I didn’t like that one that much as well, but she said that she was never more confident than she was there). And despite the fact that I am obsessed with Kristen, I’m so disappointed because her stylist ALWAYS stuffs her in black heels. WHY?!??!?! I think that overtime Kristen’s confidence will develop and she and her stylist will then together find a look that works for her and a look that keeps things interesting :)