Runway To Puerto Rico – Jennifer Lopez In Valentino & Zuhair Murad

Jennifer Lopez is current in Puerto Rico with hubby Marc Anthony.

As they left their hotel she was spotted wearing a red Valentino paillette tulle dress from the Pre-Fall 2010 collection.

Her dress is paired with some sparkling Dorothy-esqe ruby heels and a white clutch.

The couple jumped into a waiting SUV to take them to their concert in San Juan.

It’s seems like a very extravagant dress to go from A to B, but this is Jennifer Lopez we’re talking about here.

Once at the concert the couple performed to their adoring crowd.

Jennifer changed into yet another sparkling dress.

This time it she wore a green sequin Zuhair Murad Fall 2010 long sleeve mini dress with tulle bodice.

Her dress was modified by adding a flounce hem which would’ve added more movement to her look when she was shaking her famous bootie on stage.

Credit: Style.com, ZuhairMurad.com & Splash News

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

2010 Abu Dhabi Film Festival "Let Me In" Premiere - Julianne Moore In Valentino

2010 Abu Dhabi Film Festival “Let Me In” Premiere – Julianne Moore In Valentino

26 Responses to Runway To Puerto Rico – Jennifer Lopez In Valentino & Zuhair Murad

1. Coco October 19, 2010 at 19:10 #

To be honest this woman can do very little wrong for me when it comes to fashion. She is a diva,she is a fashionista and I love her for it. The Valentino I abosultely ADORE! It is like a red sparkly fairytale on fabric! The Murad (whom I usually love) is ill fitted and a bit too young for her though :/

• federica October 19, 2010 at 19:46 #

totally agree!

• Ethne Blist October 19, 2010 at 21:27 #

I think I would love these dresses on anyone but Mrs. Lopez. Did she buy the Valentino or did she come up with an excuse to borrow it? The Zuhair Murad dress would look stunning on someone taller and without the flounce. i can’t get over how wonderful it looks on the model. I don’t like her shoes with the dress. Gold? Silver?

2. artemis October 19, 2010 at 19:28 #

I LOVE the valentino dress! Shiny and classy at the same time!

3. Leti October 19, 2010 at 19:49 #

Love, love, love the Valentino! It’s unfortunate we didn’t get to see her in this on the red carpet because she looks amazing, though oddly like Leona Lewis in that pic.

4. robbie October 19, 2010 at 19:59 #

she looks good in valentino but the zuhair murad dress is just tacky! way too short and to be honest she is too old for a dress like that.

i love the ruby shoes she is wearing with the valentino dress. they are louboutin “lady lynch strass”

5. Marvel October 19, 2010 at 20:05 #

Im loving how match matchy she is when it comes to her footwear. In a world wear 80% of stars wear black pumps, this is like a breath of fresh air

6. Mario October 19, 2010 at 20:32 #

Valentino – Love.
    Zuhair, not so much. I really prefer the dress on the model a lot lot better, first because of the different sheer fabric on the dress which somehow works better than the thicker one JLo is wearing. Second is definitely that.. added thing. I really hate modified outfits. They’re just tacky. You either stick with the original or don’t get it at all. Celebs shouldn’t even have the right to be designers on their own when it comes to high fashion clothes.

7. Violet Electric October 19, 2010 at 20:41 #

I thought these were dresses from a Holiday collection because they sure look like it. The first dress i don’t mind.. I’m glad she didn’t wear red tights with it like the model did because that’s just too much. I do hate her Dorothy wizard of oz shoe choice tho. As far as the 2nd look. I think Jlo has an amazing body but i prefer the dress on the model. It just fits better. You can actually see the skyscraper building like detailing. I also DESPISE the fringe portion she added 2 the bottom. It just really cheapens the dress.

• mol October 20, 2010 at 01:26 #

I agree, the whole skyscraper building detail is ruined on JLo – too bad, i hope we see it on someone more suitable (like maybe Evan Rachel Wood….)

• Chaufforest October 20, 2010 at 10:29 #

Yip

8. Vidhya October 19, 2010 at 21:03 #

i have been waiting a long time for this valentino dress.. anychance we get a better pic???

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2010 at 23:30 #

Unfortunately this was the best of A very bad bunch

9. Catriona October 19, 2010 at 21:34 #

I love her shoe choices here: other celebs, take note!

10. Sharon October 19, 2010 at 22:00 #

I’m another JLo fan who thinks she looks pretty perfect most of the time, and this Valentino dress is another example of that. Absolutely beautiful – wish we could see a clear picture of the whole outfit. The Murad is okay. It probably looked better on stage with all the lights hitting it.

11. Jones19 October 19, 2010 at 22:03 #

I wish we had a better picture of the Valentino on her, such a stunning dress! Not loving the Murad one on her though, don’t know what it is.

12. heather ♥ October 19, 2010 at 22:15 #

both dresses are gorgeous, but since when did it become OK to matchy-match the colour of your dress and your shoes like this!? the red ones are so-so, the green ones are just gawwwwd-awful if you ask me. worn with something else they’d probably look great, but this green dress/green pump combo is not working for me. :(

13. perfumeorpoison October 19, 2010 at 22:24 #

Loooove the first dress!!!! <3
    And FC did you see..? Red dress – red shoes.. green dress – green shoes! :) Not black!! Yay!

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2010 at 23:18 #

That’s why I love JLo never boring

14. Ala October 19, 2010 at 22:44 #

oh my GOD I LOVE this valentino dress! Ah-may-zing! Seriously… I want it!!

Also, it seems like her Zuhair Murad dress was modified at the bust area to not be as revealing… ?

15. Linda October 19, 2010 at 23:07 #

All is can say is – meh. She just doesn’t do it for me. I can’t believe she wore that Valentino dress just to go from A to B, as FC said.
    I agree with Coco’s comment on the Murad.

16. mochababe73 October 19, 2010 at 23:07 #

I don’t like the Valentino dress so I have no comment about Jennifer in it.
    I love the Zuhair Murad dress, but I think that she should have worn it without the hem. It looks cheap and doesn’t really match the rest of the outfit.

17. Raquel October 20, 2010 at 00:27 #

I love the Valentino one, because as someone said, it is JLo and she is a diva and she can carry it.

The Zuhair… not of a fan.

18. pam October 20, 2010 at 03:47 #

Love the Valentino on her. Hope we get a better picture soon. I realize the flounce was probably added to prevent an up-skirt, but that one really isn’t working for me.

19. Alicat October 20, 2010 at 08:50 #

Ms Lopez loves her sequins.

What a waste of the Valentino dress. It is worthy of the red carpet as well as a performance outfit. I love it and hope someone else wears it for a more appropriate purpose and does it justice.

The green Zuhair Murad rocks on the model, but Ms Lopez has destroyed it by tacking on the frilly bit. It looks like her Mum did it in an attempt to preserve her modesty. Her body shape and age do not suit this look. It suits long and lean with endless legs.

20. Chaufforest October 20, 2010 at 10:24 #

I love the Valentiono dress. She lookls amazing in it. What a Diva!!!!!!