Calvin Klein dressed honorees Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Swank, Diane Kruger and Kerry Washington for the 17th Annual ELLE Women in Hollywood Tribute event which was held at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills Hotel in California last night.

Gwyneth wore nude strappy Calvin Klein heels with her coral 3/4 length sleeved Calvin Klein dress.

I’m tempted to say she should’ve added some statement jewelery, but that wouldn’t have been very ‘Calvin Klein’.

Hilary added a pop of colour via her necklace, earrings and Louboutin strappy sandals to her gold jacquard Calvin Klein bustier dress.

The jewelery is doesn’t work for me. The dress didn’t need all that bling and it would’ve looked even better had it been shorter.

No word other than ‘perfection’ can describe Diane Kruger.

I adore her Calvin Klein pink halter dress which she wears with similar Calvin Klein nude heels to Gwynie.

A Jimmy Choo ‘Lexie’ jeweled clutch completed her look.

Had Kerry lost her black Raven Kauffman Couture clutch I would’ve liked her look. Is her halo slipping?

[nggallery id=673]

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Wireimage

"Welcome To The Rileys" New York Screening - Kristen Stewart In Valentino

“Welcome To The Rileys” New York Screening – Kristen Stewart In Valentino

17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event - Kate Hudson In Prabal Gurung

17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event – Kate Hudson In Prabal Gurung

26 Responses to Calvin Klein Collection At The 17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event

1. Lara October 19, 2010 at 13:05 #

Wow I love the backs of Gwyneth and Diane’s dresses. Diane wins it for me as well, as Gwyneth looks better from the back view, while Diane works it at any angle. Agree about Hilary, the jewellry actually detracts from the look. Kerry looks great.

2. anne October 19, 2010 at 13:05 #

Diane Kruger needs to start promoting a movie or something so that we can get more exciting looks. I missed her on the red carpet. :)

• Ally October 19, 2010 at 13:40 #

Exactly what I was thinking. It seems like it has been forever since we saw her on the redcarpet!

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2010 at 13:41 #

I like her in small doses otherwise I’d be tired of her like Rachel Bilson and Camilla Belle

3. Missy October 19, 2010 at 13:06 #

I love Kerry’s hair and make-up!

4. Lexa October 19, 2010 at 13:27 #

Diane looks divine!

5. nicky October 19, 2010 at 13:31 #

totally missed diane on the red carpet as well. love love the colour of the dress on her. i dont really thikn the simple calvin klein style fits her but she looks gorgeous nonethless!

6. Alicat October 19, 2010 at 13:33 #

Gwyneth looks great, especially the back view. That body-con dress fits her perfectly and is very flattering. Love her hair and makeup too. Agree that Hilary’s dress would have looked better a bit shorter, especially with her great legs! Her hairstyle is cute. Diane Kruger’s dress is edgy and daring. She looks fantastic. The only look I find I bit “blah” is Kerry Washington”s – another short, strapless dress with nude shoes.

7. Linda October 19, 2010 at 13:38 #

I’m not so crazy about Diane in this. It’s not a stand out look for me and her hair is so severe.

8. Lara October 19, 2010 at 13:46 #

CK is always such a borefest. I’m pissed they put their arms on Diane and her perfect style

9. Raquel October 19, 2010 at 13:57 #

No one there impress me. I think they all look pretty meh.

• Gaber October 19, 2010 at 14:35 #

Amen sister!
      It’s a big pile of BLAH!

• Manja October 21, 2010 at 09:36 #

Amen to that

• Lara October 19, 2010 at 15:00 #

You have to understand that minimalist is C Klein’s trademark style… you’re not going to get bling and sparkle and hoopla

• Raquel October 19, 2010 at 15:07 #

Oh, I do understand that. But we’ve seen other photos of stars wearing C Klein – even the ones pictured above – and they looked much better than these four. Minimalist doesn’t equal to boring.

10. Hisadora October 19, 2010 at 15:10 #

Diane is absolutely perfection. She’s one of the few who make a CK dress looks amazing. Look at her pose, she’s so classy.

11. Hannah October 19, 2010 at 18:42 #

I adore Diane in the racerback pink dress, but it justisntasexciting as she used to be. Hopefully this is the beggining of a change form the terrible looks she has sported recently.

12. Marvel October 19, 2010 at 20:11 #

I LOVE Gwyn and Diane here.

I would have no problem seeing either of them up for BDOTW

13. mol October 19, 2010 at 20:24 #

I think Diane is the only one to nail the minimalist CK look. But like others, I hope she doesn’t have to stick to ck for every outing. I love to see her mix it up – she almost always brings the right attitude to each designer she wears.

14. Jones19 October 19, 2010 at 22:21 #

Chic thy name is Diane Kruger.

15. perfumeorpoison October 19, 2010 at 22:34 #

I’m gushing over Diane and Gwyneth.. Love love love. And not a single black pump on display, yay! ;)
    I really like Gwyneth’s style.. And she is so beautiful in this dress.. The vibrant color totally works for her. She should try that more often!

16. niya October 19, 2010 at 23:33 #

I think my favourite here is gwyneth, that woman never seems to age! hilary has been coming across as ‘try-too-hard’ lately. also kerry looks so pretty here!

17. mimi October 20, 2010 at 04:09 #

First Monique, now Hilary Swank. Why don’t these gorgeous Oscar winning actresses refuse to shave?

• Fashion Critic October 20, 2010 at 09:47 #

very unfortunate

18. shap_half October 20, 2010 at 08:23 #

I love Diane Kruger here. She always looks so radiant even with the simplest of dresses. I would love to see her on the final BDOTW list, but still too early to call.

19. Kaz October 22, 2010 at 13:12 #

Gwyneth wins this quite easily for me. I feel Diane is a bit too revealed – the dress reminds me of Carrie’s “naked” dress from SATC.